ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 40
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:51 PM 02-11-2013
The Winchester brothers are getting a 9th season.
[Reply]
Fish 02:52 PM 02-11-2013
Woot!
[Reply]
Sorter 11:09 AM 04-04-2013
Just started this show. Not bad.
[Reply]
bevischief 11:02 AM 04-05-2013
Originally Posted by Ponderception:
Just started this show. Not bad.
TNT is your friend.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:40 AM 04-05-2013
Just got caught up on the last month. Holy cow, a couple of great episodes (with pretty much a dud in the middle with the kid hunters).

All of the Bennie stuff makes sense now, great to see Castiel get reset, and have Naomi involved with them directly now, and to see Bobby one last time.

Balls!
[Reply]
Bowser 03:58 PM 04-06-2013
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Just got caught up on the last month. Holy cow, a couple of great episodes (with pretty much a dud in the middle with the kid hunters).

All of the Bennie stuff makes sense now, great to see Castiel get reset, and have Naomi involved with them directly now, and to see Bobby one last time.

Balls!
More Bobby = good

I believe that was our first look into Hell, as well. Well, minus watching the brothers get tortured in their own personal pits, that is.
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:42 PM 04-06-2013
I was hoping they wouldn't run into any demons down there because honestly to have them still be in human form was down right stupid. They would literally be in their hideous true forms when they're already in the place they reside. So stupid. So very stupid. I mean maybe a silhouette of this hulking, growling, slimy abomination as you hear it sliding, drudging along the floor. Then they hurry and escape. That upset me to no end and I've lost faith in the show because of it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:19 AM 04-07-2013
Although, now that you mention it, your idea sounds much better than what they did, it didn't really bother me.

Coincidentally, I did happen to wonder what happens to their "meat suits" when they go back to hell though.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:20 AM 04-07-2013
This show has definitely lost its burst since the Lucifer season. That season was fucking epic.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:38 AM 04-07-2013
I thought hell was a bit of a let down as a cliche castle dungeon, but I thought that was far outweighed by seeing bobby again, and by benny playing the hero one last time. It gave all the early season flashbacks to purgatory and his character arc some meaning. Hopefully the same will happen with Sam's vet girlfriend at some point.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:02 AM 04-09-2013
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This show has definitely lost its burst since the Lucifer season. That season was fucking epic.
Without a doubt.

It really could've ended perfectly with a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot themed last stand during the apocalypse.
[Reply]
Sorter 01:39 PM 04-10-2013
Welp, bummer about Gabriel. Liked that guy.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:58 PM 04-23-2013
Caught up, although I did skip/FF through a few episodes.

Show should have ended at season 6 IMO.
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:58 PM 04-23-2013
Gabriel went out like a punk. Lucifer took him out in seconds. It was pathetic. And watch tomorrow!!!!
[Reply]
Sorter 11:52 PM 04-23-2013
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Gabriel went out like a punk. Lucifer took him out in seconds. It was pathetic. And watch tomorrow!!!!
It was extremely underwhelming. Rumor is they're going to bring him back though...
[Reply]
Page 24 of 40
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up