ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Media Center>Which is the best streaming site
Holladay 12:35 AM 05-31-2018
I am a cave man. I just signed up to netflix a year ago.

I don't want this to go to DC but I don't appreciate some of the programing on Netflix.

So, what is the alternative: Hulu (no clue), Amazon (whatever)?

Thoughts.

I just wanna watch some movies with no PC crud.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:01 PM 06-01-2018
FUCK CRACKLE

they haven't added anything new in like five years. i just went back on the site. i even thought, hmm, maybe if i register they will show more choices.

funniest thing happened during my rego process. ya see i was born in 1974, but apparently they don't know math either.

personally i use netflix (which is getting way tough to slogg thru the liberal content) who is this bitch michelle wolf. i tried watching for about two minutes and thought this cunts vocal chords need cut. :-)

try ch131 it's a bootleg site for current tv shows. but beware you need to know which streams aren't loaded with ads you cannot avoid. adblock plus helps.

am going to check out popcornflix myself as i hadn't heard about it till now. and fuck popcornflix, its not available in australia :-)
Attached: only 13.jpg (34.9 KB) 
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:08 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think you're looking at that a little backward. Amazon has tons of free content that is at least in the ballpark of, if not on par with, Netflix. However, Amazon ALSO allows you to purchase just about ANYTHING, which Netflix doesn't do.

That said, I agree that Amazon's interface makes it tougher to tell which is free and which is not. Once you find the filters to do it, it's pretty easy, but it's not obvious for those who don't use it regularly.
Well then, if that's the case it still doesn't apply to my needs because the content I ALWAYS want to watch demands a fee per episode or movie. Their free content hasn't appealed to me like it has Netflix. Since I don't care to pay for both, then Amazon has to have enough content that I don't pay extra for and so far it hasn't. That's what the trial is for.

Plus I read a review on comparing the two and that review came to the same conclusion I did.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:10 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The only thing I actively boycott is Chipotle after they went non-gmo/organic.

And I guess Walmart. But that is not me boycotting the patrons than the store.
You really have the hate for organic don't you. Is it because it's a competitor or do you really think it will harm you somehow?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:23 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah man. Just go to account and your prime video. Easy money.

That being said, Netflix is way easier.
Amazon’s interface is so bad that I rarely use it. I don’t understand why they don’t work on that.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:51 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Amazon’s interface is so bad that I rarely use it. I don’t understand why they don’t work on that.
Because accidental buys are still buys.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:06 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:39 PM 06-01-2018
?
They like to mix in episodes of shows that you have to buy with free shows in the hopes that people will purposely or accidentally buy them. Like for example, Game of Thrones is free if you want to watch the old seasons but if you try to watch the most recent season you have to buy each episode.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:49 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Holladay:
My daughter suggested this. I watched 3 min, then done. She almost did a college paper on it:-)

My son HIGHLY recommended Shameless. I lasted 30 min.
Shameless is fucking awesome USA and the UK version.

I mostly watch Amazon Prime has stepped its game up lately. I been really enjoying their content.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:51 PM 06-01-2018
i've never accidently bought anything from amazon that i did not want. All you do is have to pay attention and use your brain, if it doesnt say PRIME, you will pay of it.
[Reply]
Nickhead 05:05 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Shameless is fucking awesome USA and the UK version.

I mostly watch Amazon Prime has stepped its game up lately. I been really enjoying their content.
i can only watch up to season 4 of shameless UK on netflix. i have found the entire series on youtube too, fyi :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 05:45 PM 06-01-2018
They like to mix in episodes of shows that you have to buy with free shows in the hopes that people will purposely or accidentally buy them. Like for example, Game of Thrones is free if you want to watch the old seasons but if you try to watch the most recent season you have to buy each episode.
I did not know that. That is a bit sketchy.
HBO Now and Go are great for series rewatching though.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:51 PM 06-01-2018
I did not know that. That is a bit sketchy.
HBO Now and Go are great for series rewatching though.
It's not that different than Netflix where they don't have the current season available for streaming. You're always a season behind if you rely on them exclusively. Amazon has past seasons available for free streaming (with Prime), but if you want to watch the current season, you have to watch it elsewhere (e.g. SyFy for the Expanse) or pay for it through them (e.g. Mr. Robot).
[Reply]
vailpass 06:17 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It's not that different than Netflix where they don't have the current season available for streaming. You're always a season behind if you rely on them exclusively. Amazon has past seasons available for free streaming (with Prime), but if you want to watch the current season, you have to watch it elsewhere (e.g. SyFy for the Expanse) or pay for it through them (e.g. Mr. Robot).
True that’s the same as NF. Though not all past seasons are free.I went to play an episode from the original Kung Fu series to show my son but they were charging for it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:40 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You really have the hate for organic don't you. Is it because it's a competitor or do you really think it will harm you somehow?
I don't really want to derail this thread. I'll spoiler it. If it gets much back and forth I'll start a thread.

Spoiler!

But yeah, Chipotle doesn't give a fuck about anything but getting yuppie douches in the door. It's purely a marketing strategy. I recognize that. It just has the opposite effect on me.
[Reply]
Miles 12:12 AM 06-02-2018
You rant should be put somewhere more openly placed as you know its right. Not burred in some useless thread like this.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up