ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 52
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs
RunKC 08:36 PM 03-14-2024

A new weapon for Patrick Mahomes: Former Ravens and Cardinals WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to sign a one-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, per sources.

During is final season in Baltimore in 2021, Brown had 91 catches for 1,008 yards and six touchdowns. During… pic.twitter.com/oGD82iazKb

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 15, 2024

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 09:58 PM 03-14-2024
Wow. Hell fucking yes! Tell me we can keep fricken Sneed with this deal!?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 PM 03-14-2024
all we needed was one guy

one fucking guy
[Reply]
staylor26 09:59 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
all we needed was one guy

one fucking guy
We're getting one more in the first 3 rounds too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:59 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Especially if we have another rookie step up, you will be paying your WR group nothing and could afford Brown if he balls out.
Right.

At virtually any position. If you draft an OT that allows you to move Wanya into G, you don't have to retain Smith and you free up a contract there. If you draft a DL to complement the rush with Karlaftis/Jones (or if FAU steps up) then you don't have to re-sign Omenihu.

And it doesn't even have to be on the OL. We haven't extended Reid - what if it's a safety in the 3rd? Or Zach Frazier at C in the 2nd? Junior Colson at LB?

If you pull 2 starters from this draft that can backfill for guys like Bolton, Smith, Reid and/or Creed - why WOULDN'T you bring Hollywood back if he's a fit?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:59 PM 03-14-2024

New #Chiefs WR Hollywood Brown is playing Swag Surfin on his Twitch stream right now. He already knows. 🤣🤣🤣

— Charles Goldman (@goldmctNFL) March 15, 2024

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:00 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Now draft Keon Coleman
I don't know, he struggles with acceleration and separation? Only ran a 4.61. Don't hate it, but he would be similar to Rashee if Rashee plays the big slot, and Rashee is just more athletic.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:00 PM 03-14-2024
Rickey was all over that! :-)

Considering what Ridley fetched that deal looks CHEAP! Like Juju Hollywood wanted to be here.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:00 PM 03-14-2024
I don't know, he struggles with acceleration and separation? Only ran a 4.61. Don't hate it, but he would be similar to Rashee if Rashee plays the big slot, and Rashee is just more athletic.
I do.

Coleman's an awful fit here, IMO.
[Reply]
penchief 10:01 PM 03-14-2024
Man, he is going to thrive in Andy's offense. He'll be getting the ball in space a lot. And I bet he'll be really good on the jet sweeps.
[Reply]
Womble 10:01 PM 03-14-2024
Those who understand football and do it for a living think otherwise. He is ranked late first or early 2nd by pretty much every draft analyst. Right in our wheelhouse. He was on a team with Brock Bowers and tons of talent as Georgia spreads it all over if you look at their team stats. He is the most plug and play receiver that is available and is the exact intermediate and precision route runner we need with Brown, Rice and Kelce. Did you watch him at the combine? Also, just for the record, who do you want?
Already stated who I want in another thread. I really don't care what the draft analysts say either. You have a receiver in McConkey who plays for the best College team who can only muster up average yardage whilst you have another gettable WR who plays for a considerably worse team in the same division who had 500+ more receiving yards this year than in McConkey's best season. You still like Skyy Moore so I really don't give a fuck about your opinion anyway lmao.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:01 PM 03-14-2024
Wow!

Mahomes
Pacheco
Kelce
Rice
Toney
Brown

Who’s stopping this offense??
[Reply]
carcosa 10:01 PM 03-14-2024
Patrick's nickname among wideouts will soon be The Guarantor
[Reply]
staylor26 10:03 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Wow!

Mahomes
Pacheco
Kelce
Rice
Toney
Brown

:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:03 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Right.

At virtually any position. If you draft an OT that allows you to move Wanya into G, you don't have to retain Smith and you free up a contract there. If you draft a DL to complement the rush with Karlaftis/Jones (or if FAU steps up) then you don't have to re-sign Omenihu.

And it doesn't even have to be on the OL. We haven't extended Reid - what if it's a safety in the 3rd? Or Zach Frazier at C in the 2nd? Junior Colson at LB?

If you pull 2 starters from this draft that can backfill for guys like Bolton, Smith, Reid and/or Creed - why WOULDN'T you bring Hollywood back if he's a fit?
If Brown balls out for like 81 and 1050, you could pay him $20 per easily and still be under $30-$35 for the length of a 3 year contract if we can hit on a WR in this draft.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Wow!

Mahomes
Pacheco
Kelce
Rice
Toney
Brown

Justin Watson is line for a lot more targets than Toney, GTFO