ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs 2024 Signings Thread
kcgreene 10:54 AM 03-11-2024
I figured it might be a good idea to separate Chiefs signings from the Free Agency Megathread.

Mahomes restructures, lowering cap hit by 21.6M
https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/17...199315560?s=20

Players Signed/Extended

Spoiler!

Players Lost in Free Agency

Spoiler!

2023 Players still Unsigned

Spoiler!

[Reply]
JPH83 01:54 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Derrick Nnadi is back

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx8rF...SluEhCiwlwy3mR
I really hope this is rhe year he's pushed onto the PS. Pennel, Farrell and Buggs between them really should have enough to relegate this guy.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:07 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I really hope this is rhe year he's pushed onto the PS. Pennel, Farrell and Buggs between them really should have enough to relegate this guy.
Nnadi just had a career year. He was solid vs. the run and actually got some push in the pass rush occasionally this year. He's a good dude and he's solid.

I'm fine with 1 and 2 year contracts with him forever...
[Reply]
JPH83 11:12 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Nnadi just had a career year. He was solid vs. the run and actually got some push in the pass rush occasionally this year. He's a good dude and he's solid.

I'm fine with 1 and 2 year contracts with him forever...
I thought we were noticeably better without him and I honestly don't think he was solid at all. I think he'll end up on the PS.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:11 PM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I thought we were noticeably better without him and I honestly don't think he was solid at all. I think he'll end up on the PS.
He was better this year... not debatebable, and to be fair, he was not good at all the previous two years. However, he's cheap, knows the system, and Spags seems to trust him.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:39 PM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
He was better this year... not debatebable, and to be fair, he was not good at all the previous two years. However, he's cheap, knows the system, and Spags seems to trust him.
He is one of those players, that when he retires and everyone learns how much he played hurt during his career, people will rethink how they view him as a player.

All players play hurt, but anyone who has ever hurt their back should be able to attest to how painful little things can be, like holding a gallon of milk away from your body, carrying the trash out, or just bending over, and this man plays DT in the NFL with a back that would get most of us out of mowing the lawn.
[Reply]
kcgreene 04:29 PM 03-19-2024
Bumping. Haven't seen any news, feel free to post if I missed something!
[Reply]
kcgreene 01:46 PM 03-20-2024
Mike Edwards to the Bills
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:59 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Mike Edwards to the Bills

He becomes their top safety
[Reply]
kcgreene 06:52 AM 03-28-2024
Adding Louis Rees-Zammit makes this feel like a college recruiting list, just adding ATH as his position on that list lol
[Reply]
kcgreene 06:53 AM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He becomes their top safety
He probably is.... It's crazy how decimated that defense has become in just a few months.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:54 AM 03-28-2024
Fuck the Bills! I have several friends form NY and it just kills them and their east coast superiority complex that the Chiefs just continue to roll. When Mahomes got paid they said congrats, no more Superbowls and you'll have to tear it down to the studs and rebuild every 3 years.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:19 AM 03-28-2024
Chiefs seem to be much more confident in their LT situation than I am
[Reply]
Hayneplane 08:38 AM 03-28-2024
Some YouTube chatter suggesting Xavier Howard Dolphins CB is KC bound in free agency. No idea how solid that info is.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:39 AM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
Some YouTube chatter suggesting Xavier Howard Dolphins CB is KC bound in free agency. No idea how solid that info is.
Do you have a link?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:40 AM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Chiefs seem to be much more confident in their LT situation than I am
You're reading too much into it.

They didn't have Morris or Smith at this time last year. Niang was essentially the LT. They will sign a vet like Smith again, and they will probably draft another as early as round 1.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up