ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 39
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:55 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It's not that hot in Miami in December. The average temp in December is 75 degrees. And a lot of times it is raining. Sure, that will add humidity. I suppose that might be a bit of a problem, but not anywhere near like if it were 90-100 and humid.
Ummm it rarely rains in Florida in December. That’s the dry season usually.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:05 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I'd take 2 losses to the Raiders if we won the SB. The Raiders can have their "we beat the SB champs in the regular season" pity trophy, like we did years ago.
The Chiefs have beaten both Super Bowl teams in the same season...I can tell them that it doesn't mean shit at the end of the season.

There are no parades.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:06 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
What is it with these titles? They're not even close to what actually is said in the videos. Nate Burleson did not say no way the Raiders can win. Actually, he said they will shock the world and beat the Chiefs.
I agree it's weird.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:08 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
:-)

It’s kinda crazy maybe but idk I’ve felt shaky ever since I saw at the Rams game that their sideline was 140° and the Dolphins was like 65°...
You get full sun on the visitors side while the home side is in shade. The covering on top of the stadium really favors the home team. I bet the home field advantage increased after they were added.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:10 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I agree it's weird.
I think it's just clickbait. I've read titles for some videos that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual content. It happens a lot.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 04:17 PM 11-20-2020
I've been bracing all week for the smackdown that Thanos Mahomes is gonna lay on me in fantasy
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:20 PM 11-20-2020
Lemarcus Joyner activated from the Covid list
[Reply]
RunKC 04:41 PM 11-20-2020
I’ve had it with Sammy’s shit. That guy needs a reality check very badly. He is not worth anywhere near as much as he is getting, even without the incentives. He’s simply not reliable.

I’m sure Veach is tired of this guys shit too. Just draft his replacement in a strong class and let him walk.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:56 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’ve had it with Sammy’s shit. That guy needs a reality check very badly. He is not worth anywhere near as much as he is getting, even without the incentives. He’s simply not reliable.

I’m sure Veach is tired of this guys shit too. Just draft his replacement in a strong class and let him walk.
:-) :-)

He “needs a reality check” because he can’t stay healthy? How does that even make sense? Bitch about the guy being hurt all you want, but he’s not purposely getting hurt.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:58 PM 11-20-2020

He really needs to have a strict talk with his hamstrings. Maybe break out the belt.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:12 PM 11-20-2020

We were saying this same shit around this time last year, then Sammy had some pretty big moments in the playoffs during our SB run. That's when he became Mr. Clutch and Veach did the unexpected and got him back at a pretty decent discount.

While I was deeply grateful for his contributions to the cause, I pushed back against this narrative that one year of the playoffs where he got hot makes him somebody who consistently turns it on when the game counts. I can't name a single elite WR who was known for being great because he only showed up big in the playoffs. There are guys like that, sure, but elite ones? Unless you think Deion Branch, Ricky Proehl, and Joe Jurevicious were even top 20 WRs at the time of when they played, then it doesn't make sense for us to do this song and dance every year where we try to keep Watkins but not pay him.

But I get it. The other players love him. So do the fans during the offseason when they think about the last football they watched was the Chiefs hoisting a Lombardi.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:12 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
He really needs to have a strict talk with his hamstrings. Maybe break out the belt.
:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:13 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We were saying this same shit around this time last year, then Sammy had some pretty big moments in the playoffs during our SB run. That's when he became Mr. Clutch and Veach did the unexpected and got him back at a pretty decent discount.

While I was deeply grateful for his contributions to the cause, I pushed back against this narrative that one year of the playoffs where he got hot makes him somebody who consistently turns it on when the game counts. I can't name a single elite WR who was known for being great because he only showed up big in the playoffs. There are guys like that, sure, but elite ones? Unless you think Deion Branch, Ricky Proehl, and Joe Jurevicious were even top 20 WRs at the time of when they played, then it doesn't make sense for us to do this song and dance every year where we try to keep Watkins but not pay him.

But I get it. The other players love him. So do the fans during the offseason when they think about the last football they watched was the Chiefs hoisting a Lombardi.
Uh, Sammy is waaay better than all of those guys. just saying.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:53 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-) :-)

He “needs a reality check” because he can’t stay healthy? How does that even make sense? Bitch about the guy being hurt all you want, but he’s not purposely getting hurt.
Hes not called hammy watkins for nothing.

If he keeps showing up for the post season, he can take his six games off per year.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:59 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Schwartz out.

Watkins questionable.
Sammy seems pretty sure he's gonna play
[Reply]
Page 29 of 39
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up