ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1154 of 2688
« First < 15465410541104114411501151115211531154 115511561157115811641204125416542154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:43 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by penchief:
Every time I see clips with Erving in them he comes across as a good teammate. He looks like he's really enjoying is time in KC.
We got him out of the pit of misery. Like when a dog gets adopted from the pound, happy and loyal.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:48 PM 10-07-2018
runawtantertaind

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:55 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And as much as htismaqe wants to claim the defense is barely about Sutton, isn't that attitude 100% on Sutton?

Andy Reid has had great coordinators give him fantastic defenses. He lets the DCs do their jobs.

Sutton seems like he's not doing his job. If players are playing like pussies, it's his job to fix that.
Thank you. We NEED our counterpart to this offense and I'll be dead and fucked before Bob Sutton ever delivers it. It's NOT about the players, it's NOT about the talent, and at this point it's not even about the scheme( which I fucking hate anyway ), it's 100% about the man developing and leading it.
Chiefs need new and aggressive blood in that position.

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I know he threw the picks today but I was impressed with how he responded to them. Stayed motivated. Was leading the sideline with tons of energy when the defense was out there. He never gets down.
Kid would rather die than curl-up and quit.

Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Mahomes is just good. Period. All the way around good and maybe even all world great in the future.
I've never seen a first year starting QB come in and "day one" the way that Mahomes has. It's unprecedented.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's a natural leader. They see he works hard off the field and makes plays on the field. That's all it takes for them to follow him.
I've long advocated that a QB of Mahomes caliber can lift up and inspire everyone around him, resulting in a sharp increase of intangibles that translate in to positive results on the field. There were people saying that even if Mahomes was good, it wouldn't make up for this, that, or the other.
Oh really?
Kiss my ass with that bullshit. Kiss my ass because it ABSOLUTELY matters who's behind Center and setting the tone, and the proof is in the performance.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:05 PM 10-07-2018
I can't wait to see what distinguished former coach Eric Mangina thinks of Pat's 2 int game.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:20 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Not enough is being made about how physically exhausting it is to play the Chiefs offense right now.

These defenses are gassed by the 4th quarter each and every week.

That’s why Romo is the best because he did specifically mention it regarding Ramsey. We often wonder why a guy plays 15 yards back but Romo said it perfect in that he was tired and was trying to take a little break but it led to at least one first down I can think of when Romo saw it happen.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:52 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I can't wait to see what distinguished former coach Eric Mangina thinks of Pat's 2 int game.
:-) I don’t even want to watch that, because it will just piss me off. You know he’s going to focus on that and run with it. Idiot! Couldn’t coach a Mighty-Might team to a winning season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 PM 10-07-2018
weird meme is weird

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:37 PM 10-07-2018
I can't WAIT to fucking shit-stomp the Pats.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:42 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
He'll attempt to fabricate some sort of argument that the Chiefs won in spite of Mahomes, and those picks will only increase in frequency going forward...

The guy was a coattail riding neverwas as a coach that doesn't understand that the game has evolved...

I wouldn't get my hopes up for high praise from that imbecile
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 11:32 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Ugh, stupid fan takes as usual on Twitter. Jags fans claiming mahomes had the same stats as bortles. Gtfo with that shit. Bortles playing catch up and mahomes protecting a lead. And mahomes didn't throw a few TDs because hunt got the job done near the goal line. Its pretty amazing that any jags fan watches that game and defends bortles. Hes getting the Alex Smith treatment over there.
Good let them be happy with alex 2.0 and live in mediocrity for the next 10 years.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:40 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh:
Good let them be happy with alex 2.0 and live in mediocrity for the next 10 years.
This. Strong defense and shit at QB? Been there/done that. No thanks.

I was watching Clay's "Rise of Mahomes" viddy the other day and found myself shocked at what complete fucking garbage the Chiefs had trotted out at QB for those playoff appearances. It was truly a list of completely forgettable individuals and if you think you're going to run the table in this league with THAT fucking garbage behind Center?
Well, you get what you deserve.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:33 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i think one of them was a wet ball and the other was just a bad decision
I know the first INT squirted out of his hand a little, but I think Hill broke off the route, because stopped in a weird spot directly behind one defender and then jumped, but the way I think Mahomes read was Hill should have kept moving across the field, which would have put closer to the ball. And he may not have caught, but he could have disrupted it going directly into the hands of the defensive player.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:45 AM 10-08-2018
Dan Patrick, asshole supreme, couldn't wait to rain on the PM parade today. He made it a point to make sure everybody knew that through the first 3 games PM's passer rating averaged ~130, but the last two weeks it's been ~75.

The dude is a fucking asshole, and a hater. He might claim they're just facts, but the man is a fucking asshole. I hope he has something really terrible happen in his life! He's earned it.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:48 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Dan Patrick, asshole supreme, couldn't wait to rain on the PM parade today. He made it a point to make sure everybody knew that through the first 3 games PM's passer rating averaged ~130, but the last two weeks it's been ~75.

The dude is a ****ing asshole, and a hater. He might claim they're just facts, but the man is a ****ing asshole. I hope he has something really terrible happen in his life! He's earned it.
This fucking guy needs to stick to basketball.

What a buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:50 AM 10-08-2018
Stats don’t matter. All Patrick does is win.
[Reply]
Page 1154 of 2688
« First < 15465410541104114411501151115211531154 115511561157115811641204125416542154 > Last »
Up