Part 6: I prefer… 1 0.72%
Great Pyramid 61 43.88%
Great Wall 45 32.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Offseason Planet Evaluation: Alex Smith
Rain Man 07:10 PM 01-18-2018
Even the MVP must get a grade card. Let the world know what you think.

Alex played in 15 games with 15 starts this season (sitting out one game to watch the Ghost of Christmas Future). He completed 341 passes at a 67.5% completion rate, for 4,402 yards and 8.0 yards per attempt. He threw 26 touchdown passes and 5 interceptions. His quarterback rating was 104.7.

Atop that, he ran for 355 yards and 1 TD, at 5.9 yards per rush.
[Reply]
dls6501 01:38 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I foresee a bunch of liars in this poll. There will be several who say that Smith performed below their expectations just to be hateful. Any honest answer would have to say exceeded my expectations because nobody expected to see Smith top 4000 yards and throw 26 touchdowns.
Alex absolutely exceeded my expectations this season. Never thought he could throw for 4000 yards.

He failed the majority of the time in clutch situations, but that was my expectation. So in that regard, he met expectations.

So because he met expectations in regard to clutch situatuons, and he exceeded my expectations in regards to production in general. Therefore, he exceeded expectations.
[Reply]
hitchief 02:23 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You can say that about a dozen QBs, though.

And if you're going to count dropped TDs, I'm going to count dropped picks. For every dropped TD, there's a stupid YAC play that Smith had nothing to do with, like the shovel passes or that play against Dallas.

It's ****ing stupid. He is what he is. Don't try to twist the data to fit your narrative.
Of course you can say that about every qb but we are talking about Alex right.

Case in point is the playoff game. His stats were good and he played a good game (qb rating says so).

But he'd been dam near perfect if his wr's didn't drop 5 balls and would have had over 300 yards to boot. So yeah, ass****, drops matter and they happened in the biggest game and it cost us. His completion percentage would have been insane. Iif Wilson makes a catch we win the game with Alex leading the way. But no, your hero Wilson didn't want contact and short armed the dam ball so the biggest drop of all (hit his hands you idiot) cost Alex, the team and us the freaking game.

But lets hear your sorry ass excuses for the drops. Cant wait for your excuse for Wilson, he had to jump, extend his arms, take a big hit? yeah probably all of those or some combo but you have to make the catch.

ie, see the Giants playoff miracle catchs, the Edelman catch last year, no of those throws were perfect but the qb gave the wr a chance and they made what I would say more difficult catchs than Wilson faced.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 01-19-2018
Every QBs completion percentage would be insane if receivers never dropped passes.

Get the fuck outta here with this shit...

Drops happen...good QBs rise above them...cucks choke.
[Reply]
loochy 02:40 PM 01-19-2018
:-):

Originally Posted by :

Part 3: Desired Role for 2018 1 0.85%
Much larger 1 0.85%
Slightly larger 1 0.85%
About the same as 2017 4 3.42%
Slightly smaller 1 0.85%
Much smaller 4 3.42%
Off the team 99 84.62%
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:00 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I think that the most ignorant answer was by the 6 morons that said they would trade him for a bottle of Pibb. That's just stupid. We can get way more than that. Taking nothing just to have him off the team is about as dumb of a take as I've seen on here.
The market isn't quite as frothing at the mouth as today's modern Alexsexual would have hoped. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:01 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina:
Even in his most hated venue (CP).. the VAST majority believe that this 34 year old, EXPENSIVE starting QB will be worth a minimum of a 2nd rd pick or more.

Seems pretty justified to say he has value and importance. :-)
Those are wishes. Reality will tell a much different tale.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:51 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Those are wishes.

Reality will tell a much different tale.
No. Read it again. It asked for the minimum trade value.

Precisely what the haters stated back in 2012... yet he garnered two 2nd rd picks.

I really don't know what this 34 yr old with multi-concussions garners today. Just saying, it's a telling contradiction that most of CP thinks his old scrambled ass should value a 2nd or more. I mean surely, every team GM must know that he's a mediocre cuck that just lucked his way into being the 3rd highest win % QB over the last 5 years... right?

If he indeed garners much higher than people like you predict? then he truly has wiped his dick on her curtains... on his way out.. after bending your mom over. 5 year cha-ching, ba-bing, and see ya, methy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:01 PM 01-19-2018
Look at me I’m Sandra V
Lousy with retardery

Can’t shut my hole
So I’ll just smoke smith’s pole
Im fucking Sandra veeeee
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:05 PM 01-19-2018
Better stats than I expected but wet his pants in the clutch all season which I what I expected.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:16 PM 01-19-2018
Grade: B+. Can't give him an A considering the pants-shitting in the middle of the season.

Expectations: Slightly exceeded. Was pretty much as expected except for his increase in a willingness to drive the ball downfield.

Desired Role: GTFO. Not responsible to pay $20M for a guy who continues to come up small in the playoffs when you have cap trouble and a rookie who you traded up for.

Ability: Stable/Descending. He's 34, he is what he is - not getting younger.

Minimum Trade Return: 3rd Round, though the market will likely demand more than that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:29 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Look at me I’m Sandra V
Lousy with retardery

Can’t shut my hole
So I’ll just smoke smith’s pole
Im fucking Sandra veeeee
Poor Sandy; first class fool-fan of a 3rd class QB, and all the while believing that Alex Smith "made bank" in KC.
:-)

Smith was paid jack-dick in comparison to the other QB's of this league who are, and always have been, his superior. The only time Smith "got paid", is when the league and players association still allowed poor, dumb, ignorant California cunts like the 49ers to be raped by rookie QB's prior to 2011.

Poor, ignorant, cunting cunt Sandy:

ALWAYS the ignorant, dumb whore. :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:33 PM 01-19-2018
Guy makes 100+ mil by age 33... what a silly joke. Imagine the meth, courage, and real love you could have pretended to have with all that, SDH. :-)

( i mean, aside from the internet, lmao )
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 08:45 PM 01-19-2018
This is actually a tough one to grade....

For ten games, Alex was good and exceeded my expectations. (9 victories plus the loss in Oakland)

For five games (Pittsburgh, Dallas, Giants, Jets, Bills), he was mediocre to downright bad.

In the playoff game, he exceeded my expectations in the first half...and was the worst qb ever in the second half.

Tough to grade....better just to trade him and move on to Mahomes.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:52 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
This is actually a tough one to grade....

For ten games, Alex was good and exceeded my expectations. (9 victories plus the loss in Oakland)

For five games (Pittsburgh, Dallas, Giants, Jets, Bills), he was mediocre to downright bad.

In the playoff game, he exceeded my expectations in the first half...and was the worst qb ever in the second half.

Tough to grade....better just to trade him and move on to Mahomes.
The playoff game was in some ways a replica of the season.

Came out on fire when potentially being pushed by the Mahomes pick. Gets a little conservative once he secures up his position and starts firing away again when the murmurs of Mahomes start again mid-season. Conjecture but I don't think it's crazy to read it that way.

Same thing kind of happened in the playoff game.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:55 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
The playoff game was in some ways a replica of the season.

Came out on fire when potentially being pushed by the Mahomes pick. Gets a little conservative once he secures up his position and starts firing away again when the murmurs of Mahomes start again mid-season. Conjecture but I don't think it's crazy to read it that way.

Same thing kind of happened in the playoff game.
I don't believe this to be fair... and seems to alleviate everyone else of their blame.. while only focusing the blame on the QB.

( hint: HC clams up after gaining any real lead... again... and team suffers for their arrogance of holding the lead )

Think it over.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up