ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How long until the Masters golf tournament gets renamed?
TribalElder 05:42 PM 04-05-2021
The Masters golf tournament is this week

I heard on one channel a mention about how offensive "The Masters" name is because of the long racist history of the Augusta National golf course when it comes to membership.

They went on to talk about how the only members that were allowed were white and the caddies were all black.

You could feel the outrage building and it made me wonder how long until the masters tournament gets renamed / cancelled / me too'd
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:34 AM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
:-)
[Reply]
vonBobo 01:57 PM 04-10-2021
Libshit here, let me check our handbook..

Master slave drives: out
Master bedrooms: sure, toss em out if you want, should be easy enough.
Nope... No entry for Masters Tournament though. Maybe repubs shouldn't believe blabbering cooks in the media.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:19 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Libshit here, let me check our handbook..

Master slave drives: out
Master bedrooms: sure, toss em out if you want, should be easy enough.
Nope... No entry for Masters Tournament though. Maybe repubs shouldn't believe blabbering cooks in the media.
I hate blabbering cooks.

Very unsanitary....
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:01 PM 04-11-2021
An Asian won the Masters. Damn America is such a shitty country that keeps minorities down according to the Libtards
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:05 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
An Asian won the Masters. Damn America is such a shitty country that keeps minorities down according to the Libtards
I laughed too after it happened. But he played well. Kicked ass yesterday. DIdnt fold after the pause yesterday.
[Reply]
2bikemike 07:58 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You know that Asian that won the Masters, I believe he suffered a hate crime attack in Texas last week. He was attacked by an army of Fire Ants! I think its Trumps fault. He got those ants riled up talking about Kung Flu!
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:54 AM 04-12-2021

CNN used a photo of the wrong Asian golfer in a story today ... pic.twitter.com/ZZtKOr0QrF

— Amber Athey (@amber_athey) April 10, 2021

[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up