ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Washington DC and The Holy Land>What is Infrastructure?
HonestChieffan 08:01 AM 04-07-2021

Unicorns are infrastructure.
Love is infrastructure.
Herpes is infrastructure.
Everything is infrastructure. https://t.co/GhEVac1rzM

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) April 7, 2021

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:27 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Past definitions are out of date. Nothing looney about this at all.

Human Infrastructure.....fucking loons.
[Reply]
eDave 04:31 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Human Infrastructure.....fucking loons.
Like it or not, it does take a village. My career and subsequent success depends on it. It's the leading factor.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:36 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Disregarding the name calling, what does that mean?
Human Infrastructure? Its a new definition. You just endorsed that idea. Its like making medicaid infrastructure. Or Gun Control Infrastructure. Or Trans studies, thats infrastructure. Or redesigning highways that are not white biased.

All the shit you people slobber over from Joe
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:36 AM 04-12-2021
The definition of the word didn't change. The objectives changed, and rather than generate support for the new objectives, they try to appropriate the support for the prior terminology.

Maybe the Chiefs should have tried that back when everyone was knocking them for not drafting a franchise QB.

Larry Johnson is our new franchise QB, only he runs with the ball instead of passing it.

Tony Gonzalez is our new franchise QB, only he blocks and catches passes.
[Reply]
eDave 04:46 AM 04-12-2021
We qt
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Human Infrastructure? Its a new definition. You just endorsed that idea. Its like making medicaid infrastructure. Or Gun Control Infrastructure. Or Trans studies, thats infrastructure. Or redesigning highways that are not white biased.

All the shit you people slobber over from Joe
That matches my research that then led to the edit of the post you quoted while I was editing. I think it's the right thought process given the edits.

No one is slobbering over Not Impeached President Biden (as seen in reference to this exact topic). If they are, then what the hell do we call that Trump cult nonsense?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up