ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The conservative grift on full display
NJChiefsFan27 12:29 PM 04-07-2021


What makes this rodeo clown ad particularly amusing is that according to Wikipedia, Rodimer grew up in Rockaway, New Jersey and attended Seton Hall Preparatory High School in West Orange, New Jersey, later graduating Ave Maria School of Law in 2013.

Here is an ad from last year when he ran for a House seat in Nevada. He might as well be an entirely different person. The grift here is hilariously blatant.



If Big Dan's embarrassing Cowboy cosplay political ad seems familiar, it's because this kind of virtue signaling is now common on the right. Here's Lauren Boebert in an ad from last year talking about bringing her gun to Congress and auditioning to be Sarah Palin 2.0.



What these ads show more than anything is how powerful identity politics is on the right. Put on a cheesy southern accent, make gun ownership a central part of your existence, talk tough about owning the libs, and then sprinkle in a few conservative buzzwords like FREEDOM and CONSTITUTION and braindead right wingers will throw money at your campaign and make you the next conservative star politician. All style and absolutely zero substance. This is of course how Trump got elected so it's not surprising to see so many people getting in on this gravy train, but electing these hucksters just drives the partisanship levels through the roof and plays into the dumb American stereotype. For the sake of the country and future generations, please start doing better and stop electing kooks and political hacks to Congress. Thank you.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:25 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Make life better for whom? Do you all really depend on the government to make your life better???
It's hard to fathom a response to this argument that doesn't sound like I'm explaining civics to a 3rd grader.

I mean your argument here is that elections literally don't matter.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 08:25 AM 04-08-2021
Direckloon
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:29 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
It's hard to fathom a response to this argument that doesn't sound like I'm explaining civics to a 3rd grader.

I mean your argument here is that elections literally don't matter.
Well, that's no different than the left's whining about gerrymandering—also a result of elections. So you use the courts to make laws on it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:40 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I mean recently, dude. Like over the last 2 years-ish or so.

And i don't mean it as a diss.

I legit find it funny.
He replaced Bannon six months in, with his autistic Zionist SIL. Ha presidency went all downhill from there. I’d love to not have to talk about this becasue that’s mean the govt that we elected in 2016 was actually bearing fruit for us and not Zionist dipshits (who all voted for Hillary anyway, then voted for Biden after they got everything).


Trump angered millions of us by stabbing us in the back and he lost re-election because of our defections - not “enthusiasm” for Biden. You should be happy this went down as it did. :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 10:28 AM 04-08-2021
This shit attracted all the flies.
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:10 PM 04-08-2021
Can we now talk about how our politicians, the ones that we voted for, are the actual deep state and it is not some shadowy group that meets in a pizza shop basement inside of an old valcano?
Or are we going to continue fighting against each other?

Edited to add... "and the scary Dems are coming for you!!!! Live your life in constant fear of outsiders!!!"
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:41 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Can we now talk about how our politicians, the ones that we voted for, are the actual deep state and it is not some shadowy group that meets in a pizza shop basement inside of an old valcano?
Or are we going to continue fighting against each other?

Edited to add... "and the scary Dems are coming for you!!!! Live your life in constant fear of outsiders!!!"
...I...I actually agree with this post...I...I don't...what the fuck is happening?????
[Reply]
vonBobo 01:14 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
...I...I actually agree with this post...I...I don't...what the **** is happening?????
Divided we are powerless.
But unfortunately humans are natural dividers, it doesn't take much to polarize even family and friends.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up