ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Falcons hire Raheem Morris as head coach
tk13 03:59 PM 01-25-2024
Didn't go for Belichick. Very interesting.

Falcons plan to hire Rams’ defensive coordinator Raheem Morris as their head coach, per sources. pic.twitter.com/qlz3PbgEtJ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 25, 2024

[Reply]
carcosa 05:46 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’ve always wondered if Vrabel would ever get a fuck ton of money to coach Ohio State.
Ok but what if he took the Michigan job? Epic much???
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:49 PM 01-25-2024
So you go and hire the guy who already failed as your interim head coach in the past?

I mean, some of the organizations just need to contract and be done with it.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:53 PM 01-25-2024
Hey, at least Brandon Staley will get some company in the “coaching Aaron Donald and being breathed on by Sean McVay earned me a HC job I didn’t deserve and then I failed and got fired” club.

In a few years.
[Reply]
BEAVER 06:26 PM 01-25-2024
So who is the best guy left?? Macdonald - Raven DC?
[Reply]
notorious 06:27 PM 01-25-2024
You'll only need to change the "H" to an "F" in the thread title two years from now.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:32 PM 01-25-2024
What’s it do for the narrative about all the owners being racists when Belichick is available and Raheem Morris is hired instead? :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 06:36 PM 01-25-2024
A lot of garbage hires considering what's available.

How did Slowik not get one of these jobs?
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:42 PM 01-25-2024
Bill can be our waterboy
[Reply]
wazu 06:52 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
A lot of garbage hires considering what's available.

How did Slowik not get one of these jobs?
Because NFL teams are owned and run by morons. Every year it's maddening.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:02 PM 01-25-2024
A crap ton of defensive coaches still getting hired for these jobs, too.

Like… what are teams not fucking understanding?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:46 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
A crap ton of defensive coaches still getting hired for these jobs, too.

Like… what are teams not fucking understanding?

What’s really crazy is a guy who has already had a shot and failed getting another one so soon.

Like, what has Raheem Morris learned coordinating Aaron Donald and breathing McVay’s air that is going to make it work this time?
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:00 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
What’s really crazy is a guy who has already had a shot and failed getting another one so soon.

Like, what has Raheem Morris learned coordinating Aaron Donald and breathing McVay’s air that is going to make it work this time?
There's been something that Morris is able to sell to teams for a long time. He got the Tampa job years ago with zero coordinator experience. He had that interim gig (with Atlanta??? I think it was) in which the team really really wanted to hire him. I don't know.

In any case, whoever is making these coaching hires is really susceptible to getting bamboozled. As much as they trick themselves into not hiring Bieniemy because "Stephen A isn't going to tell me how to run MY team!!!!" they also fall in love with these clearly non-dynamic loser coaches who make great powerpoint presentations or some shit.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:52 PM 01-25-2024
If Belichick doesn’t get a HC job this year, but still wants to stay involved with the league next season… “special advisor” role on Andy’s coaching staff?

Belichick + Spags developing defensive game plans next season would be a nightmare for the rest of the league.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:55 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Bill might be done huh...
We have decades of the Patriot way and see how it works without Brady
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 10:23 PM 01-25-2024
It has to be that Bill wants full control. It'd be crazy to say no to him just cos of money
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up