ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Toney working out in Texas with Pat
O.city 09:27 AM 04-11-2024

Kadarius Toney is in Texas 👀 pic.twitter.com/CR62nAsAai

— how bout those CHIEFS (@hbtCHIEFS) April 10, 2024

Slow times around here, thought this would spur some discussion.
[Reply]
notorious 02:44 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Suits Toney. Fast, but made for hauling the "special" kids.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:27 PM 04-11-2024
Man it's funny but all the bad memories of last season you have to think...but we won it all.

So don't feel as bad about them. They mean nothing now, like dust in the wind.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:33 PM 04-11-2024
I'm still bizarrely hopeful, if only because I refuse to believe the athleticism and talent isn't worth something...potentially. He HAS shown he can be valuable. Man i would love to see it all click
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:39 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I'm still bizarrely hopeful, if only because I refuse to believe the athleticism and talent isn't worth something...potentially. He HAS shown he can be valuable. Man i would love to see it all click
I'd love to see him work out too, but I'm afraid he's a charter member of Michael Bishop's "Ten Cent Head Foundation".
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:56 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:

Yep. The talent/physical ability is all there. That was so evident that Veach was prepared to trade up for this guy before NYG beat him to it.

It's literally just his immaturity that's the problem. He has to grow up and take his responsibilities to his teammates and his career seriously, every damned day. And it's "now or never" time, as he's entering his 5th year in the league.

4 years in the NFL, and he has yet to eclipse 1,000 yards/4 TDs in his entire career.

Time to man up. Or get the fuck out.
[Reply]
notorious 04:00 PM 04-11-2024

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:17 PM 04-11-2024
Guy played a big role in winning a SB and everybody acts like he cost them one.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:32 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Guy played a big role in winning a SB and everybody acts like he cost them one.
So did mecole hardman in the first one. And Frank Clark. I appreciate the fuck out of him and have no I'll will towards him. That doesn't mean we have to want to keep him around. I'm ok with it cost wise but I'm not gonna just shrug off shitty attitude that so far has been a pattern more than it is just a one off issue
[Reply]
BWillie 06:43 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Man if he would even just return to 2022 form he'd be a weapon.
No he sucked ass then too. Come to think of it he's always sucked ass. And balls too
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:59 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Y’all really thought he wasn’t gonna be here this season?

:-)
It was some wishful thinking, thats for damn sure.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:10 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
new kickoff rules should help him possibly make the final 53.
Hey that’s the rugby players job
[Reply]
alanm 09:48 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He needs to stay healthy and actually make it through camp.
No shit! He could be the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice but if you spend all your time in the tub or riding a bike on the side lines you're of no value to the team. I hope some one has finally pounded that thought into his brain.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:54 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
No shit! He could be the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice but if you spend all your time in the tub or riding a bike on the side lines you're of no value to the team. I hope some one has finally pounded that thought into his brain.
Yeah that's the issue. If his role is returner and gadget guy and let's be real... You can't trust him in a bigger role, it means you have to keep a backup returner and gadget guy on your roster. Because he doesn't go on IR, he takes up roster space when he gets hurt. And he doesn't always finish games.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:53 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah that's the issue. If his role is returner and gadget guy and let's be real... You can't trust him in a bigger role, it means you have to keep a backup returner and gadget guy on your roster. Because he doesn't go on IR, he takes up roster space when he gets hurt. And he doesn't always finish games.
Not to mention the bad effect of a "locker room cancer" on the team
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 07:27 AM 04-12-2024
I’m not getting my hopes up for this guy , maybe Reid sat him down in office and gave him a real talk about what he expects from him or his NFL career will be short lived. Also maybe the birth of his kid opens his eyes and he brings more maturity and accountability.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up