ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2671 of 2688
« First < 1671217125712621266126672668266926702671 26722673267426752681 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:19 AM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
The only difference I would have is Jordan over Lebron, but yes Bonds was AMAZING roids or not. THE best ever statistically speaking.
In his prime, the fear for Barry Bonds was unreal. Pitchers were so scared he was basically an automatic intentional walk if there was anyone on base. He's even been intentionally walked with the bases loaded multiple times. If you got Barry Bonds out by legit pitching to him, it was actually kind of a major accomplishment.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:38 AM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
In his prime, the fear for Barry Bonds was unreal. Pitchers were so scared he was basically an automatic intentional walk if there was anyone on base. He's even been intentionally walked with the bases loaded multiple times. If you got Barry Bonds out by legit pitching to him, it was actually kind of a major accomplishment.
I was surprised to read that there are 4 players who had a higher career OPS than Bonds. The amount of walks and power he had was just godly but Ruth, Williams, and Gehrig are all ahead of him. That being said back in those days they had guys who were butchers, plumbers etc in the offseason that they competed versus.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:42 AM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Bonds belongs there. Lebron is maybe top 10. He lost too much in the finals.
I don't necessarily disagree with Bonds, but I'd have Ohtani there...I know no one will agree.

To me he's like Mahomes in that when he came into the league you saw a paradigm shift, he's easily the best player, and you just know he'll go down as one of if not the greatest ever to do it.

He's the greatest baseball talent I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:57 AM 03-11-2024
No Bonds.
Burn the whole place down.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:23 AM 03-11-2024
Barry Bonds not being in a hall of fame completely invalidates the HOF
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:36 AM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
So today I had my daily drives to and from work. It's a short commute, and I had the radio on my usual sports talk nonsense. And again, these talking heads are barfing all over themselves about Russell Wilson, Daniel Jones, so on and so on and so on...

We've got an offseason of listening to these jagoffs speculate about Caleb Williams, Baker Mayfield, Bo Nix, Drake Maye, Justin Fields, Kirk Cousins, Kenny Pickett, Bryce Young, etc, etc... as well as the aforementioned Wilson and Jones...

And while I'm listening to these "experts" solve every NFL team's QB problem, I had to start laughing... This is just not something I, or any Chiefs fan has to worry about at all, and the feeling washed over me like a warm towel straight out of the dryer in January.

For soooooo many years, the QB position had consistently been a problem, with nothing but temporary fixes at best, and pure garbage at the worst of times. What was our problem, is now everyone else's, and the contentment I get out of not having to deal with that uncertainty anymore is positively bliss.

I just don't think it can be overstated enough how truly blessed we are as fans right now to not only finally have what has turned out to inarguably be a great QB we can all rely on for many years to come, but what could potentially be THE greatest QB to ever play the position and we get to watch this dude play for OUR team while everyone else scrambles to be number two, or in many cases, even have a seat at the table.
My favorite part is watching the media heads that never gave the Chiefs the time of day be forced to talk about their greatness. Even 2 years ago they were still in denial, saying we'd miss the playoffs or be a WC team at best, and that other QBs were on Mahomes level. But now its over, and they're forced to grovel at our feet.

Don't ever take it for granted. One day, we will have our fall from grace, so enjoy the time in the sunlight while you still can.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:41 AM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Cheater. Fuck him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:25 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Cheater. **** him.
Yeah. That's why tom brady should never be in the HoF, too.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:36 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
No Bonds.
Burn the whole place down.
You can see the effects of steroids. No human being as an adult grows a bigger head. You can get fat, skinny etc. but growing a bigger head, physically… no way without steroids.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:45 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah. That's why tom brady should never be in the HoF, too.
:-)
Signed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:24 PM 03-16-2024

[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:54 PM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Strengthen those hips to avoid defenders. Me likee
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:11 PM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Cheater. **** him.
Get the **** out. Remove his years in question and he still has 600 plus homers and 7 MVPs. Umpteen gold gloves. Mot to mention there are many HOFers that did roids in the 90's. They just didn't get tested.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:18 PM 03-16-2024
Fuck. Imagine if that dude lets go
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:25 PM 03-16-2024
It’s amusing that you who calls 95% of professional athletes trash has this opinion about a super talented guy who was so insecure that he felt the need to cheat to be even better.

In your world and using your lexicon, Bonds is truly trash.
[Reply]
Page 2671 of 2688
« First < 1671217125712621266126672668266926702671 26722673267426752681 > Last »
Up