ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2581 of 2688
« First < 1581208124812531257125772578257925802581 2582258325842585259126312681 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:25 PM 12-11-2023
I have never been like this during the Mahomes era. NEVER. You know why? Because this team always gave us hope it could turn it around.

At the start of 2021 they weren't bad, they were just inconsistent. The talent was ALWAYS there. And by the end of the year they were so good they were capable of winning without Kelce, with Tyreek playing 20-odd snaps in the same game.

This team's wide receivers are just plain fucking BAD and now they're beat up. There are no flashes of hope anymore. Losing two in a row and four of six this late in the year is unprecedented.

I'll only get confidence back if we explode in our first playoff game. Could that happen? Sure. Will it?

You'd be a fool to believe so.

So yes. I doubt the Kansas City Chiefs. I doubt Patrick Mahomes. I doubt Andy Reid.

They met a mountain they can't scale. Next year they'll have better climbing equipment.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:26 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'll only get confidence back if we explode in our first playoff game.
Lol nobody cares.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:28 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol nobody cares.
That's right Mr. Detoxing. Nobody cares. You shouldn't care, either. This season is over.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 06:36 PM 12-11-2023
I have never been like this during the Mahomes era. NEVER. You know why? Because this team always gave us hope it could turn it around.

At the start of 2021 they weren't bad, they were just inconsistent. The talent was ALWAYS there. And by the end of the year they were so good they were capable of winning without Kelce, with Tyreek playing 20-odd snaps in the same game.

This team's wide receivers are just plain ****ing BAD and now they're beat up. There are no flashes of hope anymore. Losing two in a row and four of six this late in the year is unprecedented.

I'll only get confidence back if we explode in our first playoff game. Could that happen? Sure. Will it?

So yes. I doubt the Kansas City Chiefs. I doubt Patrick Mahomes. I doubt Andy Reid.

They met a mountain they can't scale. Next year they'll have better climbing equipment.
When we rattle off the next six wins dont want to see your ass jumping back on the bandwagon for the AFCCG.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:41 PM 12-11-2023

This team's wide receivers are just plain fucking BAD and now they're beat up. There are no flashes of hope anymore. Losing two in a row and four of six this late in the year is unprecedented.

I ain’t reading all that shit. I’m happy for you.. or sorry it happened.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:45 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I ain’t reading all that shit. I’m happy for you.. or sorry it happened.
We're all going to be sorry in five weeks.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:37 PM 12-11-2023
That's nonsense. Because in November and December that team was ****ing balling.

I spent that year making bomb-ass content because I always believed.

Not once in my life did I ever not believe in the Mahomes-Hill-Kelce trio as a force of nature that could carry us anywhere we needed to go.
We all remember 13 seconds.

It was the beginning and middle of the season that season that were rough. I think you just troll with things like "The Curse of Sterling Mahomes" and stuff like that after hard losses. It's not a condemnation. We all know what the legendary content you've brought to the site. But it's a more than fair observation at this point.

And I have no doubt that, despite your predictions, if the Chiefs clown Denver at Arrowhead in the playoffs you'll make a video that will give the entire fanbase a catharsis for the 98 playoffs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:38 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It was the beginning and middle of the season that season that were rough. I think you just troll with things like "The Curse of Sterling Mahomes" and stuff like that after hard losses.
wasnt me.
[Reply]
In58men 07:40 PM 12-11-2023

You’re a fucking weirdo
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:41 PM 12-11-2023
wasnt me.

Mahomes should never have had a child.

The Curse of Sterling

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:45 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
september trolling

i never gave up on that team
[Reply]
Pinchshot 07:49 PM 12-11-2023
I do think jwhit is on to something when he says Mahomes is not like Brady. Brady yelled at his players like a coach. Would have helped this year.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:59 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
He's right. I'm very surprised he reacted so hard to that penalty
So, anyone who criticizes Mahomes for his outburst is a FN POS douche.

Also, he will never say this, but he wasn't really yelling at the official.

He was yelling at Toney, and the entire WR room. He was aimed at the ref, but his target was his team.

Earlier, MVS, the supposed veteran of the group, ran straight into a safety, when he had a huge open area to sit in.

Mahomes was upset. He threw it where MVS should have been.

Before that, Rice dropped another ball.

Before that, Watson literally had to tell Skyy Moore where to lineup, after Mahomes told him, and Watson was actually in motion when he told Moore where to go.

Mahomes wasn't happy.

So, Mahomes was upset about the call, but he is so smart, and he is so calculated, that I feel like he knew that was his moment to show his team that the bullshit has to stop.

Yeah, he was aiming his intensity at the official, but that was for his team.

And I hope KT and the rest of the receivers saw it, heard it, and I hope they have enough pride to fix it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:37 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
And I hope KT and the rest of the receivers saw it, heard it, and I hope they have enough pride to fix it.
You were begging for Mahomes to address them publicly. I told you he would never do that.

Not because he didn't have the fire in himself but because it's not the way he's been wired growing up and definitely not the way Reid would want a QB dealing with it.

Yesterday we saw how that all ends when the gasket blows. He's not a cyborg who brushes off this stuff. It's personal, it's hard for him, and it's extremely taxing.

It was an epic level of frustration for a guy who has been wired to keep those emotions in check. But I was happy to see it because - damn - it's been a tough season and yesterday was just absolutely brutal.

If he had the usual "I need to do better" routine alongside Reid, I truly might've thought they just became complacent and lost the plot. I was glad with the fire.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:48 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
I do think jwhit is on to something when he says Mahomes is not like Brady. Brady yelled at his players like a coach. Would have helped this year.
Oh :-)

[Reply]
Page 2581 of 2688
« First < 1581208124812531257125772578257925802581 2582258325842585259126312681 > Last »
Up