ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2181 of 2688
« First < 1181168120812131217121772178217921802181 21822183218421852191223122812681 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:49 PM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
People don’t like to hear it but, the “run around and make plays” thing has become a crutch too much. Stand in the pocket and play within the offense and use the other stuff when necessary. It can’t be the offense.
So take away one of Patrick’s best traits? C’mon man, that would be stupid. Him doing that puts so much more pressure on the opposing defense. Most of the time, he makes magic out of it happening. Don’t neuter our quarterbacks explosiveness. That’s as dumb as moving Jones to DE.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:09 PM 02-05-2022
People don’t like to hear it but, the “run around and make plays” thing has become a crutch too much. Stand in the pocket and play within the offense and use the other stuff when necessary. It can’t be the offense.
All Andy has to do is run the fucking ball when we were inside the 5 yard line with 4 downs to score and go to the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:15 PM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
All Andy has to do is run the ****ing ball when we were inside the 5 yard line with 4 downs to score and go to the Super Bowl.
We've known Reid is a bona fide choke artist for years.

What's hard to take is the realization that Patrick might be as well.

Is Andy rubbing off on him?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:26 PM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

He choked. Once. That doesn't make him a choke artist.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:30 PM 02-05-2022

This is next level stupidity right here.

It’s literally happened to him ONE time in his career in a big spot.

You really think Mahomes is gonna let this one bad half of football define him going forward?

If you really think that, you haven’t been watching the same QB that I have the last 4 years.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:41 PM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
This is next level stupidity right here.

It’s literally happened to him ONE time in his career in a big spot.

You really think Mahomes is gonna let this one bad half of football define him going forward?

If you really think that, you haven’t been watching the same QB that I have the last 4 years.
I don't know what I think anymore. I definitely thought he was more clutch than what he showed last week. I thought he was a player who rose up and met the moment, not one who wilted from it.

All I know is that performance is something that I'll never be able to unsee. The fantasy of having the GOAT is gone forever. Patrick can still do a lot of great things in his career. But he's not the guy we thought we had.

That guy doesn't blow an 18 point home lead to an average at best team in the AFC title game. That guy puts his foot on the throat and doesn't take it off. Until last week I thought Patrick was that guy. Hard to feel that way anymore.

Hopefully he figures it out this offseason and proves me wrong. Hope like hell he does.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:44 PM 02-05-2022

Every QB has choked before FFS dude. This game was on Patrick and it was the first time that’s happened in his 4 years as a starter. It’s not a trend.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:18 PM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
All Andy has to do is run the ****ing ball when we were inside the 5 yard line with 4 downs to score and go to the Super Bowl.
Exactly. The fact that we didn't is full on stupid.
[Reply]
O.city 03:25 PM 02-05-2022
I don't know what I think anymore. I definitely thought he was more clutch than what he showed last week. I thought he was a player who rose up and met the moment, not one who wilted from it.

All I know is that performance is something that I'll never be able to unsee. The fantasy of having the GOAT is gone forever. Patrick can still do a lot of great things in his career. But he's not the guy we thought we had.

That guy doesn't blow an 18 point home lead to an average at best team in the AFC title game. That guy puts his foot on the throat and doesn't take it off. Until last week I thought Patrick was that guy. Hard to feel that way anymore.

Hopefully he figures it out this offseason and proves me wrong. Hope like hell he does.
The 2007 Tom Brady led patriots led 21-3 in the afc champ game at home

They lost
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:27 PM 02-05-2022
Going to be honest, we should just throw the first half of games…. We play better from behind…
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:05 PM 02-05-2022
People don't like to hear it because it's a stupid take.

Don't Smith my Mahomes.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:37 PM 02-05-2022

:-) good grief, just go ahead and jump already

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:13 PM 02-05-2022

Jesus Christ, if you lose faith in the best quarterback this team has ever had over 30 minutes of football.... then you do not deserve what Patrick and Andy have brought to this organization. Seems you’d be better off a Lions fan honestly.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:19 PM 02-05-2022
I'm not sure if you're hilariously sarcastic or hilariously stupid
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:44 PM 02-05-2022
I almost forgot until just seeing the replay, but Mahomes tried calling a timeout right before halftime. When we didn't have any. Very strange.
[Reply]
Page 2181 of 2688
« First < 1181168120812131217121772178217921802181 21822183218421852191223122812681 > Last »
Up