ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 46
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Lex Luthor 10:19 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Swanman:
He dragged it into the main public message board. He is a child.
If he had left it in the Fanduel forum, I don't think he would have been banned.
Dallas Chief 10:20 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by huskerdooz:
I don't believe I said I was entitled to anything ... and how many winning lineups has he been in since.
How about the group's lineups really aren't any of your business? Thanks.
eDave 10:21 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
If he had left it in the Fanduel forum, I don't think he would have been banned.
Yup. First rule of FanDual Club...
Kaepernick 10:21 PM 10-25-2015
Communal gambling with more Chiefs than Indians. Yea, that's gonna end well.

CaliforniaChief 10:23 PM 10-25-2015
This is unfortunate to see. I hate seeing this stuff go "real life" like it has, including people's money and personal attacks. It's also too bad that a significant number of us enjoy seeing the drama, encouraging more of it.

I wish we were better than that.
DaneMcCloud 10:27 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
I hate seeing this stuff go "real life" like it has, including people's money and personal attacks. It's also too bad that a significant number of us enjoy seeing the drama, encouraging more of it.
Welcome...To Chiefsplanet
BigRedChief 10:31 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by alnorth:
This is just mind-boggling. If I was in a position where I had control over how a $5,000 pool was wagered, 98% of which was other people's money, I'd be terrified of doing anything the group didn't want. I'd make damned sure everyone agreed with the plan before doing anything, and if there was any question or disagreement, I'd do nothing till it was sorted out. Its almost like having a fiduciary duty.
I don't know shit about FF, I have nothing to do with lineups.

However, I control the money, the Fan Duel account and the paypal account, no one else. I'm the dude responsible for that fiduciary duty you speak of. Because people have trusted me with their real names, money and if we actually make some serious money, I will not disappear. I've locked out everyone out of the Fan Duel account twice and basically fired Hootie from making lineups without asking anyone or sought approval.

Not had a single complaint yet. So I'm assuming I still have their trust.
-King- 10:31 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
Reading comprehension fail.

Hootie didn't control the money. He was supposed to be part of a team that created lineups. When he proved that he can't be a team player, he was fired.

Nobody would have signed up if Hootie controlled the money.
Semantics. Hootie controlled week 1 lineups. Those lineups lost money for everyone involved. So yeah, hootie did have control of the money.
Posted via Mobile Device
CaliforniaChief 10:34 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Welcome...To Chiefsplanet
Oh I know...I'm not a n00b, I'm just lamenting it I guess.
alnorth 10:36 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by -King-:
Semantics. Hootie controlled week 1 lineups. Those lineups lost money for everyone involved. So yeah, hootie did have control of the money.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, from what I gathered, Hootie wasn't supposed to make the final call, but from what I read he still had access to the account and so he had constructive control over the money, if not "official" control.

I do wish the group luck though, because this is a fascinating experiment, and a really good idea in principle if it is organized and executed correctly. Maybe if they work hard the last weeks of the season they can win their money back.
MeatRock 10:46 PM 10-25-2015
Damn. I feel for the people involved. I hope everyone wins their money back and then some. I just can't understand how one guy could feel so empowered with that much on the line from multiple people to treat it all as his own.

Unreal.
TLO 10:51 PM 10-25-2015
Hoots is right up there with Hitler and Stalin. I'm telling ya.
Dayze 11:05 PM 10-25-2015
Adolf Hootler
TimBone 11:14 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by MeatRock:
Damn. I feel for the people involved. I hope everyone wins their money back and then some. I just can't understand how one guy could feel so empowered with that much on the line from multiple people to treat it all as his own.

Unreal.
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
Hoots is right up there with Hitler and Stalin. I'm telling ya.
Now wait a second. I do want to chime in and say that I don't think Hootie had any ill intentions, and he did work very hard. He wanted to win everyone a lot of money. He is just awful at working with other people.
BigRedChief 11:16 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Now wait a second. I do want to chime in and say that I don't think Hootie had any ill intentions, and he did work very hard. He wanted to win everyone a lot of money. He is just awful at working with other people.
THIS! he just thought he had all the answers himself and couldn't work with anyone.
Page 36 of 46
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Up