ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 70
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
The Bad Guy 08:14 PM 02-20-2005
Dude, are you serious? About 2 months ago you were telling everyone about chicks you met on the net fighting over you and now you want marriage advice?

Stop while you're ahead. You don't marry chicks you met on the net after 3 months.

Enjoy being young and take your time. Marriage is no race - it's a marathon and you will never make it if you run too fast too early.

I'm just recently engaged, but I've been dating my fiancee for 3 years and we are waiting a while to get married so we can save cash.

I'm sure you will get your balls broke on this thread, and you should. If you are thinking about marriage already, it's not love, it's an infatuation.
KcMizzou 08:14 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
I dont think this thread was good idea.
Please dont stop posting these threads. These are always quality entertainment.
Phobia 08:15 PM 02-20-2005
This thread is the least of your worries. You better reel your peter back into your trousers before you make another decision. Where are you gonna live? How are you gonna get to the grocery store? When you
get there, how are you gonna pay? If your peter produces RoyIV, what are you gonna do?

How much money do you think it would take to feed and house a wife and a child, Roy. Throw out a wild guess.
4th and Long 08:16 PM 02-20-2005
I dont wanna answer this but yes we have.
:-)
Where do I sign up to help smack this kid upside his head?
KcMizzou 08:16 PM 02-20-2005
Ah geez.. It just stopped bein' funny.
FloridaChief 08:16 PM 02-20-2005
Oh, FFS...
The Bad Guy 08:16 PM 02-20-2005
Dads already gettin onto me about this one

I need to know what are some things you need to know about the person before ever thinkin of gettin married.

I dont wanna wait till im 30. I wait till im 30 i better just not have a family at all cause thats on the way down the hill.
This is a cry for help if I've ever seen one.

You don't want to wait till your 30? You still might be waiting till your 30 because the chances of a marriage like this lasting are slim and none and slim just gave you the finger.

If she's the right one, then what's the rush?
Iowanian 08:17 PM 02-20-2005
If you were thinking, you wouldn't have THUNK this in the first place.
Attached: codyweddingnight.jpg (17.5 KB) 
Mosbonian 08:17 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Since we're on the marriage topic, here's one a I just heard.

A man comes home from work one day and sees his wife packing up her suitcases. He asks her where she's going, and she says "I'm leaving you and moving to Las Vegas. I just saw on television that I can make $200 a night doing what I do for you for free."

Suddenly, the husband begins packing his bags, too. The wife asks what he's doing, and he says "I want to see how you're going to live on $400 a year."

Now that's funny....:-)

mmaddog
Phobia 08:17 PM 02-20-2005
And why would you do that for ??????????
I don't have a bobblehead of my own and I wanted to see how one of them empty head dolls bobbed.
chiefs4me 08:17 PM 02-20-2005
The only thing you need to know is do not get married before you are 25...you have years of fun ahead before you settle down. You don't wanna have a kid when you are a kid yourself.
|Zach| 08:17 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
If nothing else, maybe you could have the traditional KU Jayhawk wedding. Go to a nice church and have a real fancy ceremony... and then when you get to the very end of the vows, you choke the bride.
:-)
badgirl 08:17 PM 02-20-2005
Let me get this straight you asked and she said Yes, now you want to know what you need to know before you get married, Roy, Roy, Roy, ........thats no good,now how are you gonna get out of it? :-)

You ARE gonna get out of it right :-)
royr17 08:18 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Dude, are you serious? About 2 months ago you were telling everyone about chicks you met on the net fighting over you and now you want marriage advice?

Stop while you're ahead. You don't marry chicks you met on the net after 3 months.

Enjoy being young and take your time. Marriage is no race - it's a marathon and you will never make it if you run too fast too early.

I'm just recently engaged, but I've been dating my fiancee for 3 years and we are waiting a while to get married so we can save cash.

I'm sure you will get your balls broke on this thread, and you should. If you are thinking about marriage already, it's not love, it's an infatuation.
Actually i've known this girl for a year.
Saulbadguy 08:18 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
The only thing you need to know is do not get married before you are 25...you have years of fun ahead before you settle down. You don't wanna have a kid when you are a kid yourself.
Marriage doesn't always equal kids right away.
Page 4 of 70
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up