ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 167
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:12 AM 01-02-2016
Nice looking dog Bruce. I love shepherds.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:23 AM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Jesus Christ, is it just a skeleton at this point? Whered you get it?
She's always been a skeleton but you can't see it 'cuz of her fluffy coat. I got her from a breeder a few months after she was born in 1999. I believe it's 7 years for each year of human life. Hence, her age. Been a great dog and good with children due to it's cheerful and calm disposition and great for folks with allergies like me. I hear the little ones last longer than the big ones...and she appears to be hangin' on.

Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Poke it to see if it is still alive.
Oh she is very alive. Just having some age related disabilities. Some days she's doin' just fine, without any hearing, others she has a bout of stiffness. Oh and she is getting cataracts too. Believe or not I don't have a pic of her available. My daughter has them on her FB but it's shut down right now.

This is what a Chinese Crested Powder Puff looks like:
(There are two kinds— hairless and hair. Mine has a coat of hair. She was a buff, and light brown colored when we got her but she eventually changed as she grew up to all cream or buff colored with some very light tan areas.)

They're cute little things. I don't like most big dogs 'cuz I'm skeer'd of them—especially Shepherds and Dobermans.

[Reply]
KCUnited 12:29 PM 01-02-2016
Recent Wade Davis pic

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:39 PM 01-02-2016
She's ours now. She's a little bummed her people aren't here, but I think she's going to do fine. The cats are kinda pissed - one is just watchful, one is interested but nervous, one hasn't come out from under the couch in 4 hours.

[Reply]
brucey_72 04:00 PM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Nice looking dog Bruce. I love shepherds.
Thank You, he is a great dog
[Reply]
Fairplay 05:06 PM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by brucey_72:

My 11 month old German Shepherd Duke with my 11 month old daughter Aleigh. Also my 3 month old kitten Willow
Nice pics especially of your little baby with that big dog. Is the dog gentle with her? Regardless your little one probably gets occupied with what your dog is doing and gives her something to do.
[Reply]
Fairplay 05:13 PM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

This is what a Chinese Crested Powder Puff looks like:
(There are two kinds— hairless and hair. Mine has a coat of hair. She was a buff, and light brown colored when we got her but she eventually changed as she grew up to all cream or buff colored with some very light tan areas.)

They're cute little things.

Those are cute little dogs, I think the Lord gives animals a big coat of fur so people won't think there is a bunch of ugly dogs or cats running around.

:-)
[Reply]
brucey_72 05:19 PM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Nice pics especially of your little baby with that big dog. Is the dog gentle with her? Regardless your little one probably gets occupied with what your dog is doing and gives her something to do.
They are best friends, we got Duke when they were both 6 weeks old. They snuggle all the time. Best dog I have ever had.
[Reply]
srvy 06:40 PM 01-02-2016
Meet Stone.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
-King- 07:17 PM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
She's always been a skeleton but you can't see it 'cuz of her fluffy coat. I got her from a breeder a few months after she was born in 1999. I believe it's 7 years for each year of human life. Hence, her age.
I've never heard anyone follow that "rule" in real life before.
[Reply]
brucey_72 07:45 PM 01-02-2016

[Reply]
kstater 08:09 PM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by -King-:
You expect something different from BEP?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:12 PM 01-02-2016
I've been trying to get a good pic of my 2 all day but they don't like taking pictures
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:33 PM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by -King-:
How to Figure Out Your Dog’s Age
http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/how-to-ca...-your-dogs-age
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:36 PM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by kstater:
You expect something different from BEP?
You must be ignorant or too lazy to verify to provide a solid rebuttal. Dogs mature and age faster than humans (or using human years) is a well known fact. The exact amount may be vary to some, but the general idea isn't false.

According to the chart I linked above my dog is 80 years old in human years. My vet did say the big ones didn't last as long as the small ones. Aka age faster.

[Reply]
Page 86 of 167
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up