ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Two Dudes Visiting KC For a Weekend
trndobrd 06:24 PM 04-09-2024
Majestic Steakhouse doesn’t have THE best steak in town, but very good. Downtown with classic Jazz era ambiance.
[Reply]
srvy 07:34 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
Majestic Steakhouse doesn’t have THE best steak in town, but very good. Downtown with classic Jazz era ambiance.
So what's your suggestion for the best steak in town? I have never had a bad steak at Majestic I can't say that for a lot of steakhouses in the area.
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 08:41 AM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
So what's your suggestion for the best steak in town? I have never had a bad steak at Majestic I can't say that for a lot of steakhouses in the area.
Go to Broadway butcher, purchase steak, expertly grill it yourself.
[Reply]
srvy 11:09 AM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by SurroundedByMorons:
Go to Broadway butcher, purchase steak, expertly grill it yourself.
Thanks for the advice but I have a wife who likes to go out to eat and loves steak. The times I do grill steaks at home I make a trip to Paradise Lockers and pick my own. Either way I'm happy she is happy. Also 20 years on the road traveling the pipelines being away for weeks without returning home she deserves getting out and about.
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 08:35 PM 04-10-2024
Thanks for the advice but I have a wife who likes to go out to eat and loves steak. The times I do grill steaks at home I make a trip to Paradise Lockers and pick my own. Either way I'm happy she is happy. Also 20 years on the road traveling the pipelines being away for weeks without returning home she deserves getting out and about.
Fair enough, in that case, 801 Chop or Stock Hill if you want fancy. Antons is good, but is all over the place on service. Le Fou Frog is supposed to serve a great steak, but I haven't tried it.
[Reply]
blake5676 08:58 PM 04-10-2024
The times I do grill steaks at home I make a trip to Paradise Lockers and pick my own. Either way I'm happy she is happy.
We had Paradise butcher our cow when we bought one from a farmer last year. They did an excellent job! I’ve never actually gone up there and bought meat from them though. I’ll have to check it out.

If you haven’t before, you should pop in Captain’s Corner for lunch next time you’re in Paradise.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:50 PM 04-09-2024
People have known AB's and scream at a honkey have been shitty for years
[Reply]
loochy 09:09 AM 04-10-2024

via GIPHY

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:13 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:

via GIPHY

You can absolutely count on our bulges being enhanced by our tight slacks... slap my hand soul brother.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:57 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
You can absolutely count on our bulges being enhanced by our tight slacks... slap my hand soul brother.
When you finally arrive at that realization and take that big step...hey, have a blast. Eat all the food and do all the things.

You can leave a few details out though. It shows respect for yer' partner...
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:13 AM 04-10-2024
Thought of that myself loochy :-)
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:47 AM 04-10-2024
Is Jack Stack a must for a young middle-aged KC visitor? If a middle-aged youngster had time for TWO epic BBQ places, which two would they be?
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:51 AM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Is Jack Stack a must for a young middle-aged KC visitor? If a middle-aged youngster had time for TWO epic BBQ places, which two would they be?
KC Joe's twice.
[Reply]
Fish 11:03 AM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
OK Joes and Slaps. Be prepared to wait in line for a bit at either place if you arrive around standard lunch/dinner time.

Jack Stack is good. But their best product are their sides. The entrees are average to good. Not bad BBQ, but there's definitely better around town.
[Reply]
sedated 01:25 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
OK Joes and Slaps. Be prepared to wait in line for a bit at either place if you arrive around standard lunch/dinner time.

Jack Stack is good. But their best product are their sides. The entrees are average to good. Not bad BBQ, but there's definitely better around town.
Seconded on the top 2 spots.

I've become a fan of Jack Stack's baby back ribs, they are huge and look more like spare ribs but not nearly as fatty.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up