ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 57
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

Bugeater 08:26 PM 10-08-2020
Here's another one, bitch. You sure follow commands well.
Rams Fan 08:26 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Trump dips his ruebens in ranch. Yeah I said it.
Have you ever had Italian Beef, with dip?

Shit slaps.
Fat Elvis 08:27 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
You're a ****ing piece of shit. Die.

Rams Fan 08:27 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Here's another one, bitch. You sure follow commands well.
You ignored my post, bitch.

Am I doing this right?
SuperChief 08:27 PM 10-08-2020
MFer says "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" and you wonder why things like this happen. Give me a fucking break dude. Wait until people like Claynus find their nutsacks and decide to do something with their toy shotguns, instead of just openly calling for murder on an internet message board. This is how it starts, and you call me out for down voting your idiotic vitriol. Fuck off.
GloryDayz 08:29 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
It's turned into a regular kumbaya thread. Everyone's sitting around roasting smores by the campfire, passing out free hugs.

Don't blame me, I took a break to go watch the son's marching band performance. I'm innocent (and a victim)... :-)
Pablo 08:29 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Have you ever had Italian Beef, with dip?

Shit slaps.
Yep I made some a few years back and it was delicious. Like a jacked up French dip.
htismaqe 08:30 PM 10-08-2020
This is pretty amazing.

And sad. Really sad.
Rams Fan 08:30 PM 10-08-2020
Yep I made some a few years back and it was delicious. Like a jacked up French dip.
I had one in Chicago a year ago while in a suit, before an interview.

Didn't get any dip on my shirt.

Proudest moment of my life.
Frazod 08:31 PM 10-08-2020
Wow, this thread took a turn. :-)

Can't believe that shit about Reerun. Jesus. You'd think somebody dealing with VIPs of that level (regardless of whether or not they're pieces of shit) would know better than to talk about specifics. At all.
Fat Elvis 08:31 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Says the guy who constantly defends Marxism

You have no capital to spend
LOL. No where have I defended Marxism. I *have* said, REPEATEDLY, that you morons have no idea what Marxism is, and if you had any clue what it actually was, you wouldn't clutch your pearls in fear whenever you hear the term(s) "trained Marxists" or "Marxism."
htismaqe 08:31 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Wow, this thread took a turn. :-)

Can't believe that shit about Reerun. Jesus. You'd think somebody dealing with VIPs of that level (regardless of whether or not they're pieces of shit) would know better than to talk about specifics. At all.
No shit.
Pablo 08:31 PM 10-08-2020
I had one in Chicago a year ago while in a suit, before an interview.

Didn't get any dip on my shirt.

Proudest moment of my life.
That's ballsy. Hope you got the job.
Shiver Me Timbers 08:32 PM 10-08-2020
WTF is going on
Best post of the thread
Rams Fan 08:32 PM 10-08-2020
That's ballsy. Hope you got the job.
I didn't, but ended up working else where.

Now in a PhD. So can't complain too much.
Page 37 of 57
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up