Page 8 of 50
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
Munson 04:34 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:26 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Sorry, Dude.
She looks like she was nice to the fans at SDCC at least....

I still like Christian Bale after he blew up on the terminator salvation set and still made that movie. Lol
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:27 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He's very up and down for me.

I really liked his Dawn of the Dead remake, 300 and Man of Steel.

All the rest were just kinda meh. But yea, his visuals are always superb
Agree and Dawn of the dead was underrated imo...it was entertaining. I liked MOS as well.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:38 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
She looks like she was nice to the fans at SDCC at least....

I still like Christian Bale after he blew up on the terminator salvation set and still made that movie. Lol
It's not a fan thing, it's an "I'm an important movie star" while on set.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:48 PM 08-06-2017
Ahh...gotcha. that's too bad... hopefully she stops that crap.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:15 PM 08-06-2017
Yeah, I guess she would just walk off the set for a few minutes to take a phone call or a break, with the rest of the cast and crew waiting around for her to return.

These aren't the types of stories I like to hear...
Yea, that's not good. If she can maintain professionalism, so be it. The person that stands out the most, being a self-induced victim, is Katherine Heigl. Hopefully she doesn't take that path.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:48 AM 08-08-2017
I had always assumed that was more common than not.

Perhaps I'm just jaded...
[Reply]
Rausch 06:52 AM 08-08-2017
So, tons of movie news today. A good friend just got back from the set of the Justice League reshoots and said that more than 60% of the film has been re-shot.
Studios seem to ruin films that way. It seems like that's the first tip to a film that's about to go full dog$#it.

I have faith in Joss though so hopefully it works out.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:31 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I had always assumed that was more common than not.

Perhaps I'm just jaded...
Actually, you'd be surprised. The overwhelming majority of working actors and actresses are just thankful to be working, as most have been on the other end of the spectrum (e.g., broke, crummy apartment, no car, etc.).

I can't even recall running into a well known actor, let alone, any of my neighbors, as being assholes.

Well, other than Lindsey but she was just a renter and was always nice to me when I'd bump into her.

Her neighbors, OTOH...
[Reply]
Frazod 05:58 PM 08-08-2017
So, tons of movie news today. A good friend just got back from the set of the Justice League reshoots and said that more than 60% of the film has been re-shot. Apparently, Joss Whedon has been laser-focused and the film has a much different tone that what was originally shot by Snyder. He didn't say if DC was phasing out Snyder but kind of hinted at it.

Also, according to my friend, fame has really hit Gal Gadot. His opinion was that she's not the type of person that can handle fame well and she was a total diva on the set.

That's kind of a shame to hear...
They should have cast Carano.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:07 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Or Daddario
[Reply]
Frazod 06:11 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Or Daddario
She's prettier than Gadot, and has a much better body, and was pretty bad ass in those Percy Jackson movies, but when I picture Wonder Woman in my mind, it's Gina Carano.

I'd also think that somebody who was actually a professional fighter might be a little more grounded than most of these Hollywood types.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:17 PM 08-08-2017
She's prettier than Gadot, and has a much better body, and was pretty bad ass in those Percy Jackson movies, but when I picture Wonder Woman in my mind, it's Gina Carano.

I'd also think that somebody who was actually a professional fighter might be a little more grounded than most of these Hollywood types.
I mentioned this before, Alexandra resembles Linda Carter as if she was her daughter.

I see where the Gina endorsement comes from
[Reply]
Frazod 06:21 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I mentioned this before, Alexandra resembles Linda Carter as if she was her daughter.

I see where the Gina endorsement comes from

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:18 PM 08-08-2017
Eh, I know but it's too late.

D.C. gave Snyder full reign, so it's all set for a while.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:06 AM 08-09-2017
I didn't have trouble believing Gadot was WW in the WW movie. I was skeptical but they did a nice job.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 50
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up