ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 50
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
Munson 04:34 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:32 AM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
Just kill it all, please! It was hot garbage to begin with.
It's good to see the studio admitting what some here refused to accept, even if it's still couching the problems in vagaries.

Originally Posted by :
"There's a recognition that some parts of the previous movies didn't work," says the studio insider. Another source says Warners is trying to hit a "reset" button with the DC universe, steering its ship slowly into another direction.
Originally Posted by :
When asked about the studio at an investor conference on Sept. 6, new WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey said, "Hats off to Kevin and Toby and their team." But he also took a shot at DC. "Some of our franchises, in particular at DC, we all think we can do better."

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:48 AM 09-13-2018
Heh... maybe DC can hire Gunn to turn the ship around.

The DC movies just don't quite reach the level of greatness. Some of it is casting, but to me - a lot of it is just a feeling of them playing catch up. Superman vs Batman royally sucked. Affleck was a terrible Batman.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:10 AM 09-13-2018
I think the writing was more terrible than the actors. I'm fine with who they've cast.

I'm guessing BA wants to get out but Cavill wants to stay but WB just keeps dragging their feet with Superman. Such a great property to just have it sit. Get a great director already and go with it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:47 AM 09-13-2018

[Reply]
sully1983 12:32 PM 09-13-2018
a LOT is going to be riding on Matt Reeves' The Batman . Who will they cast? Who will the villain be? I enjoyed the hell out of Reeves' Apes sequels so I am pretty confident DC will bounce back with that . Just have the DC characters NOT share a universe (it just doesn't work imo . I like when Batman is more grounded & works alone)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:18 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by sully1983:
a LOT is going to be riding on Matt Reeves' The Batman . Who will they cast? Who will the villain be? I enjoyed the hell out of Reeves' Apes sequels so I am pretty confident DC will bounce back with that . Just have the DC characters NOT share a universe (it just doesn't work imo . I like when Batman is more grounded & works alone)
Yep, and I trust he'll do it well. Wonder Woman was good and hoping the sequel will be as well. I am fine with individual movies but bring in talented creators. I like James Wan for Aquaman and hope it's a success. Shazam looks like it could be good too. Still hope they figure out Superman. I don't care if another JL movie doesn't happen.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:12 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'm guessing BA wants to get out but Cavill wants to stay
He's already taken the gig as Geralt of Rivia and he's campaigning to be James Bond. I mean, sure he'd stay, I guess, but I don't think he's losing any sleep over it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:22 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
He's already taken the gig as Geralt of Rivia and he's campaigning to be James Bond. I mean, sure he'd stay, I guess, but I don't think he's losing any sleep over it.
I doubt it too... hopefully Witcher is good. I really liked him in MI.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Jamie 07:42 PM 09-13-2018
I think the writing was more terrible than the actors. I'm fine with who they've cast.
This might be a crazy opinion, but I think the Dark Knight trilogy would have been better with Affleck instead of Bale. And I say that as someone who mostly hated the Snyder movies.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:58 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by Jamie:
This might be a crazy opinion, but I think the Dark Knight trilogy would have been better with Affleck instead of Bale. And I say that as someone who mostly hated the Snyder movies.
I agree. That's pretty crazy
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:56 AM 09-14-2018

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:36 PM 08-22-2020

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:33 PM 08-22-2020
I’ll give that a look
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:32 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm down...heard it will be 4 one hour episodes. The later be merged into one long movie
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:17 AM 08-23-2020
I'm down...heard it will be 4 one hour episodes. The later be merged into one long movie
Cool like Tarantino's Hateful 8 extended version in episodes or in "Mini-series" format on Netflix
[Reply]
Page 33 of 50
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up