ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 50
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
Munson 04:34 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Rasputin 04:06 AM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by Valiant:
It was just under wonder woman for a good DC movie. There was lots to enjoy.

Any comic fan should see it. But lots of problems for me.
Cyborg CGI.
Steppenwolf CGI.
Batman having better jokes than flash.
The Flash stole the show. He was the best and they all were great. I didn't like Ben Aflac in BvS but this was much better in it. Still The Flash rocked and I'm a huge The Fan on CW I didn't think I'd enjoy him because he reminds me of Lenard on the big bang theory.

The Flash was funnier than fuck and Justice League is BA as in Bad Ass
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:09 AM 11-20-2017
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rasputin 05:34 AM 11-20-2017
How anyone doesn't enjoy Justice League is beyond my understanding. I think those who don't like it pre- decided not to like it with an agenda to bitch because their life has no fulfilling quality to it.

This movie is great. Sure if you want to find flaws you will but the movie goes above and beyond what going to the movies is all about. Enjoy or be a miserable puts.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:32 AM 11-20-2017
I definitely noticed some scenes completely cut from the movie too from the trailers...such as flash putting his finger through glass or Lois talking to Clark on the field and talking about the ring. Extended cyborg flying straight up, Bruce Wayne looking at a Superman hologram, Alfred having someone approach him, likely Superman, no cyborg human version and football scene, probably more...

Edit: here we go... hopefully they create an ultimate cut if these scenes make the movie better.

@ComicBookNOW: ICYMI: JUSTICE LEAGUE Deleted Scenes Leak Online
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/19/j...eleted-scenes/ https://twitter.com/ComicBookNOW/sta...656576/photo/1

Damn...some good cyborg stuff and Flash.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:28 AM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I think anyone who doesn't like Justice League has or had a prenotion not to like it and no matter wasn't going like it even subconscious.
Meh. I've talked to several friends who have seen it because I wanted to know IF I needed to see it in theaters or if it was a rental. They've all said it's a decent movie, but it should have been more. They also said it seemed rushed. Everyone gave it 6-6.5/10.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:59 AM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Meh. I've talked to several friends who have seen it because I wanted to know IF I needed to see it in theaters or if it was a rental. They've all said it's a decent movie, but it should have been more. They also said it seemed rushed. Everyone gave it 6-6.5/10.
Pretty much what I thought. It seems like so many people are wanting DC to make a good movie so when they actually put out something that isn't complete garbage they are all like "Oh my god, it was so great!". Same thing with WW. It was a good movie but it wasn't great. It is better than Justice League. I would probably go in my DC rankings as WW > Justice League > Man of Steele(Probably a tie with JL) > B vs S(gets a big boost from the extended cut) > Suicide Squad(this will probably be at the bottom for a long while).

With this movie I deduce Batman is just a rich guy with a lot of gadgets and guns. Not a super sleuth or anything else. I also deduce that the Justice League really can't do anything without Superman either. And why all of a sudden the about face for Batman. B vs S -> If there is just a sliver of a chance Superman turns we need to kill him... Justice League -> if there is just a sliver of a chance we can bring him back we must, he is the only hope.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:00 AM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
How anyone doesn't enjoy Justice League is beyond my understanding. I think those who don't like it pre- decided not to like it with an agenda to bitch because their life has no fulfilling quality to it.

This movie is great. Sure if you want to find flaws you will but the movie goes above and beyond what going to the movies is all about. Enjoy or be a miserable puts.
No one to blame but themselves. Looks like they're trending in the right direction quality wise but after that shitheel BvS movie there's still plenty of ground to cover.
[Reply]
Jamie 10:13 AM 11-20-2017
To me it felt like exactly what it is: a shitty Zack Snyder movie Frankensteined into a mediocre Joss Whedon movie. The plot could not have been more by-the- numbers if they tried, and it had the least interesting villain this side of Thor 2.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:43 AM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
My opinion is that they should continue on this trajectory, with Ben Affleck as Batman, and have Matt do his thing, separately, with Jake.

This film really worked for me and I think it would be a mistake to break up this cast and not continue with these stories.
I like Batben.

{ducks}

Granted, I'm not of the 'Man of Steel was shit and BvS sucked' school so I may just give Snyder and the DC folks more latitude than most. But so much of Batman is being able to play Wayne and I think Affleck just kills the comic book version of Wayne.

I think he does Bruce Wayne better than any batman...ever. At least my minds eye version of Wayne. You give a tip of the cap to Keaton and Bale obviously but I thought Keaton was a little too unhinged and Bale too lovelorn.

I've read a couple of review though I haven't seen the movie. The second one I read started blasting away for things they'd have fawned over if it were a Marvel movie and I realized that this is a bullshit stacked deck.

The critics have decided that they'll get their bonafides by picking on DC at this point. It irks them to no end that these 'cheesy' superhero movies have become so popular but they can't blast away against Marvel because they'll get run over by popular opinion. But since you can't get the snobbish, effete intellectual out of the movie critic, they just vent on DC movies because they know they can get away with it.

Well, except for Suicide Squad. Man, what a piece of absolute shit that movie was.

The critics can bite it. I'm looking forward to this movie and I'll bet it's pretty good.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:09 AM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
The movie reminded me of watching a justice league unlimited episode. I enjoyed it and I think they can do better...they may well going forward but WB needs to let DC do more and stop interfering
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:24 AM 11-20-2017
Typical crap comic book movie like most of the rest.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:27 AM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Typical crap comic book movie like most of the rest.
You are one of the most miserable people on this board. If you don't care about these types of movies, avoid the threads. But you don't want to do that. You want everyone to know your shit opinion on everything.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:28 AM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agreed. I’m far more interested in CP reviews than critics.
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
CP overrated both BvS and Suicide Squad
Looks as if it's happening again
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:33 PM 11-20-2017
The one jarring difference is the writing. DC movies just don't flow very well, certainly not as good as Marvel films, the dialogue feels awkward just for two people talking like WW and Cyborg in a street, instead of organic like it should sound. So you can't relate to their words as much as you should. It's a small thing but I think it speaks volumes. It's not Aaron Sorkin type of made up, everyone has a razor sharp wit and lightning fast comebacks, and it's not Marvel, it's just some sort of Purgatory in between.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:42 PM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
The movie reminded me of watching a justice league unlimited episode. I enjoyed it and I think they can do better...they may well going forward but WB needs to let DC do more and stop interfering
No fucking kidding. Their knee jerk reactions made Suicide Squad disjointed and now they've got a Justice League movie finished by 2 different directors and composers. How the fuck can any movie succeed like this? BvS really fucked Warner Brothers shit up.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 50
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up