Ummmm wtf?
Oops, I'll spoiler that. Sorry.

Might want to delete.

My apologies.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:50 PM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Oops, I'll spoiler that. Sorry.
No it’s cool. I wasn’t saying WTF because you posted that. It was a WTf because that plot is fucking horrible.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:02 PM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
No it’s cool. I wasn’t saying WTF because you posted that. It was a WTf because that plot is fucking horrible.
That's what I was told. It's also a way for them to move on from Affleck, which I guess is a thing now, despite saying otherwise.

Oh yeah, the other thing is Nightwing, which they want outside of the Justice League and Matthew Vaughn Batman series, too.

Apparently, they're going the Tom Holland route, as they want a really young but gymnastic/athletic type because they want an origin story with him as Circus kid.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:03 PM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
No it’s cool. I wasn’t saying WTF because you posted that. It was a WTf because that plot is ****ing horrible.
Flashpoint is actually fucking awesome.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:07 PM 10-08-2017
DC is such a mess that who really knows what we'll see onscreen because everything is so fluid.

I read an article the other day that seriously downplayed Joss Whedon's addition to the Justice League, yet I know a guy that was actually on set for nearly 2 months that reported the complete opposite.

DC has their PR machine working overtime.
[Reply]
Jamie 11:42 PM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
From my understanding, there were a bunch of variables.
Matthew Vaughn wanted to do his own version of Batman, which wasn't inline with Zach Snyder's Batman.
Matt Reeves is doing Batman. There was talk of Vaughn doing Man of Steel 2, but I don't think that was ever locked in.

Originally Posted by :
Spoiler!
That's what happens in the Flashpoint comic.
Spoiler!

Originally Posted by :
Suicide Squad 2 is outside the Justice League and Wonder Woman "universe".

They also want to do a separate Shazam! and Black Adam films, which would be outside of Justice League, The Flash and Aquaman.
Plus the Joker origin movie.

Originally Posted by :
The bottom line is that Geoff Johns just couldn't put it all together, like Kevin Feige was able to do, so instead of re-writing and re-writing and re-writing, he just said "Fuck it" and decided that the films won't really connect.

They're in the DC Universe but what happens in one film won't necessarily affect what happens in other films.
I wouldn't put it so much as Geoff Johns' feet, and I say that as someone who's not a huge fan of him as a writer. Marvel is possible because Feige has a level of control that's not realistically possible to get at Warner Bros.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:12 AM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Matt Reeves is doing Batman.
Right. I get those Matt's confused all the time.

I wouldn't put it so much as Geoff Johns' feet, and I say that as someone who's not a huge fan of him as a writer. Marvel is possible because Feige has a level of control that's not realistically possible to get at Warner Bros.
This is false. WB took away the DCEU from Snyder and gave it to Johns. He just couldn't pull it off.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 03:10 PM 10-09-2017
Matt Reeves is doing Batman. There was talk of Vaughn doing Man of Steel 2, but I don't think that was ever locked in.

That's what happens in the Flashpoint comic.
Spoiler!

I would hope that they go with the Grant Morrison Batman & Robin route if and when Affleck is on his way out. Nightwing becoming Batman is the only acceptable way Batman can be someone other than Bruce within the same continuity without changing actors.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:30 PM 10-09-2017
Are we still getting an Aqua Man stand alone film? He looks to be the breakout character from Justin League.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:36 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Are we still getting an Aqua Man stand alone film? He looks to be the breakout character from Justin League.
Yes, it's still in production in Australia.

It'll go to Post next year.
[Reply]
Munson 09:23 PM 11-05-2017
Here's a few clips from the movie.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:34 PM 11-07-2017
Can't read the article without a sub, but evidently WSJ is reporting that Justice League's test audience scores are not far behind Wonder Woman's: https://www.wsj.com/articles/offbeat...man-1509997635
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:12 PM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Can't read the article without a sub, but evidently WSJ is reporting that Justice League's test audience scores are not far behind Wonder Woman's: https://www.wsj.com/articles/offbeat...man-1509997635
That'll work...I'm nervous being a big DC fan so I'm hoping this is the case
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:52 AM 11-08-2017
It's harder to nail the noir feel of most D.C. Comics.. but if they can eventually it will be greater than marvel imo
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:08 PM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by :
Justice League finally hits cinemas this week and the first reviews are now in.

And while the critics seem to agree it's better than Batman v Superman, that's not saying much, as they've also hit out at the film for being "garishly unattractive" with a plot that's a "mess" and "sub-par VFX".

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/jus...rst-reactions/
[Reply]
Page 11 of 50
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up