ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 152
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:08 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by SPchief:
I don't have a dog in this, but did you really just break out spelling smack?
I guess he didn't like the fact that I said "perq" instead of "perquisite." :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:09 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
Maybe a Dane mini me in training, but dude, your not hurling obscenities nearly enough, nor calling everyone retard, moron, or stupid often enough to be considered anything but a pale comparison to Mr.Hollyweird
Careful, that's my Master you're talking about. :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:10 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Otter:
Wait, Wait Wait!!!

Baby Lee, if having sex with Frazod meant that you would have all the Victoria Secret Models at your sexual call AND your wife wouldn't mind would you do it?

BUT it would have to be missionary position and you would have to look him in the eye.

And Fraz I'm sorry but you're just a pawn in the weird scenario with no say and just hope for the best.

Just make sure it's windy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:14 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by SPchief:
I don't have a dog in this, but did you really just break out spelling smack?
Think of it as the end of senior day when KU is ahead of the opposition 110-72, and Bill gives the red-headed white guy from the end of the bench a few minutes on court.

I found it amusing that the amazing rat dog kicker found single syllable words so frightening and confusing. I chuckled. I rattled the keyboard for a couple seconds to indicate said amusement. End of story.

There's no battle going on here. Fraz has some dick moves he likes to pull, and he's pulled them again in this thread. He also apparently thinks I'm a douche, but can't use his words to explain how or why. There's nothing more to discuss until Fraz succeeds in forming coherent thoughts, so I'm throwing popcorn and yelling at the screen 'Don't go in there!! The murderer's in there. He goin' kill you!!'
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:17 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
yeah well I bought my Mustang before Frazod and still have it. Has 100K+ miles on it but still runs and looks great.
I still have mine too.......50,000 miles
Attached: Mustang December 2005 002 (WinCE).jpg (8.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Frazod 03:21 PM 03-23-2011
I don't think I'd hire a lawyer who's too fucking stupid to know what a perquisite is. Not even for the bargain price of $24.99 an hour.
[Reply]
Donger 03:27 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
I don't think I'd hire a lawyer who's too ****ing stupid to know what a perquisite is.
Isn't that some kind of drug?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:28 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Isn't that some kind of drug?
And a damn good one.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:29 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
I don't think I'd hire a lawyer who's too fucking stupid to know what a perquisite is. Not even for the bargin price of $24.99 an hour.
Knowing how something's properly abbreviated != not knowing what the unabbreviated term means.

But thanks for eclipsing the 'stupidity' of me chuckling at your struggles with simple words, with such an earnest, if misguided, swipe.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:30 PM 03-23-2011
What?

It is prerequisite.

C'mon now.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:30 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
I still have mine too.......50,000 miles
Thinking of upgrading to the 2012 Shelby GT500

[Reply]
|Zach| 03:33 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
What?

It is prerequisite.

C'mon now.
Maybe I am taking crazy pills and missed something?
[Reply]
Frazod 03:34 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Knowing how something's properly abbreviated != not knowing what the unabbreviated term means.

But thanks for eclipsing the 'stupidity' of me chuckling at your struggles with simple words, with such an earnest, if misguided, swipe.
BTW, "Lemme" isn't a real word, either. You get that one for free.

Off to an after-hours work fuction with the real lawyers now. Have a nice day!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:36 PM 03-23-2011
OMFG :-) :-)

Originally Posted by :
Later, Chiefsplanet 03-23-2011 04:31 PM frazod Here's some pity rep, you poor piece of shit. The content of this thread alone should be enough to get you disbarred. Assuming that hasn't happened already.
Apparently superman kicking rat dogs looks a lot like Skip Towne kicking school teachers.

Shameful, humiliating. I had no idea that you were on the verge of a coronary. I take it all back. You're good folk. Breathe. It's just a BB.

Just don't forget, I have problems with some things you DO. And I point it out clearly and cogently. No problem at all with who you ARE.

You apparently have a problem with who I AM, but have never given an inkling why.

That dichotomy is the sole reason I persist, at least until I move on to amusing myself.
[Reply]
kstater 03:44 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
So in 10 years when this thread pops up will Dane claim that he didn't start it and it was some type of server error that attached his name to the first post?

:-)
After catching up on 2 days worth of this thread, finally find something worth note. And that retard Rams Fan wanted this in the HOC.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 152
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Up