ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2572 of 2694
« First < 1572207224722522256225682569257025712572 2573257425752576258226222672 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:16 AM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko:
We continue to decrease the talent around him season after season and expect him to play better and better.

Make it make sense. ������������������
I’ve been having flash backs of the check down Alex days this season.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:44 AM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko:
We continue to decrease the talent around him season after season and expect him to play better and better.

Make it make sense. ������������������
This is what happens when you give your HOF QB a monster contract you N00BER. Sure he didnt explode it out as much as he could and went "team friendly" but it still hamstrings the pocket book
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:31 AM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
This is what happens when you give your HOF QB a monster contract you N00BER. Sure he didnt explode it out as much as he could and went "team friendly" but it still hamstrings the pocket book
We spent our money elsewhere and haven't drafted very many WR's and the few we did draft suck in Moore and Hardman and throw in a waste in CEH and this is what you have. Rice we don't know yet. Kelce eating up 15 mil at his age and not being his younger self is also not helping. He was our stud WR but now I'm not so sure. It's a bad room.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:39 AM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I’ve done a complete 180 on that trade and regret greatly now and would take it back in a millisecond….

The focus of this team every year Mahomes is upright should be to construct an elite offense and live with a mid/mediocre/average defense…
Gonna give last season's Lombardi back in that trade while you're at it?

Because the draft picks and cap space we cleared with that trade were instrumental in winning it.

Flags fly forever, gentlemen...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:42 AM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
And those crossers are the plays we haven't had this year. The plays where Mahomes HAS to be patient and let the route develop.

It's almost like we've been trying to say this all season. Mahomes is leaving yards/points on the field.
[Reply]
O.city 08:43 AM 12-05-2023
They went and spent on the OL and the defense, last I checked those help QB's as well.

I dunno, maybe the QB needs to play better?
[Reply]
Jerm 08:48 AM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Gonna give last season's Lombardi back in that trade while you're at it?

Because the draft picks and cap space we cleared with that trade were instrumental in winning it.

Flags fly forever, gentlemen...
Not one person we drafted from that trade was instrumental in winning the Super Bowl last year….the cap space argument? I’d relent on that a bit but I think Tyreek easily makes up for what you got from JuJu/MVS…who else that we signed with that cap space was a major contributor? Justin Reid….mayyyyybe?

We won that Super Bowl because Mahomes willed the team there with a godly run and Chris Jones decided to wake up in the AFC Championship…

I get the Super Bowl argument thrown at me all the time and I think it’s a bit more than just reducing it to that…I think that Super Bowl, albeit amazing and awesome and should be cherished, was more of an aberration than proof of this type of team building working and being sustained long term to win multiple Super Bowls. It’s just my two cents….
[Reply]
O.city 08:50 AM 12-05-2023
Not one person we drafted from that trade was instrumental in winning the Super Bowl last year….the cap space argument? I’d relent on that a bit but I think Tyreek easily makes up for what you got from JuJu/MVS…who else that we signed with that cap space was a major contributor? Justin Reid….mayyyyybe?

We won that Super Bowl because Mahomes willed the team there with a godly run and Chris Jones decided to wake up in the AFC Championship…

I get the Super Bowl argument thrown at me all the time and I think it’s a bit more than just reducing it to that…I think that Super Bowl, albeit amazing and awesome and should be cherished, was more of an aberration than proof of this type of team building working and being sustained long term to win multiple Super Bowls. It’s just my two cents….
I'd say McDuffie was pretty instrumental, but that's just me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:06 AM 12-05-2023

Oh just get over it. You're acting like Veach tried to tank and just happened to accidentally win the Super Bowl.

The WRs suck? Everything else is better, though. I'd much rather be in this position longterm. We're probably able to sign a guy, and we'll keep drafting.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:06 AM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'd say McDuffie was pretty instrumental, but that's just me.
Trent McDuffie in the playoffs….13 solo tackles, 2 assists on tackles, 1 forced fumble.

In the regular season….28 solo tackles, 16 assists on tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, 7 passes defended.

I’ll take the 1,700+ yards and 7 TDs….
[Reply]
Jerm 09:09 AM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Oh just get over it. You're acting like Veach tried to tank and just happened to accidentally win the Super Bowl.

The WRs suck? Everything else is better, though. I'd much rather be in this position longterm. We're probably able to sign a guy, and we'll keep drafting.
I never said Veach tried to tank….Jesus Christ lol….

I said last year was an ABERRATION not the blueprint moving forward…

So who we signing in the offseason that’s a real difference maker at WR?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:27 AM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And those crossers are the plays we haven't had this year. The plays where Mahomes HAS to be patient and let the route develop.

It's almost like we've been trying to say this all season. Mahomes is leaving yards/points on the field.
Exactly. Guys are running free downfield and he's just not pulling the trigger. It's so weird.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:28 AM 12-05-2023
Trent McDuffie in the playoffs….13 solo tackles, 2 assists on tackles, 1 forced fumble.

In the regular season….28 solo tackles, 16 assists on tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, 7 passes defended.

Fuck yards. I'll take a title...and if Pat wasn't so off this year, we would be undefeated. Yes, it's OK to say that
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 AM 12-05-2023

Are you shitting me? McDuffie wasn't instrumental in winning the Super Bowl last season?

GTFOH.

That's just blows your credibility to hell, IMO. That dude was nails for us when he came back healthy. Yes, he was massive in winning the SB for us.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:34 AM 12-05-2023

Oh.

We're citing CB tackle/sack stats to determine his value.

I see the caliber of argument we're gonna get here. Carry on.
[Reply]
Page 2572 of 2694
« First < 1572207224722522256225682569257025712572 2573257425752576258226222672 > Last »
Up