ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 295 of 332
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298299305 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:57 PM 01-31-2024
And to be fair to them, some of it is just out of their control. Omega is currently out and even when he's active unfortunately his body just can't hold up, and MJF is off doing whatever it is he's doing.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:08 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
And to be fair to them, some of it is just out of their control. Omega is currently out and even when he's active unfortunately his body just can't hold up, and MJF is off doing whatever it is he's doing.
He had surgery for a torn labrum, a lot of their storylines have been shot due to injury.

But at the end of the day I watch wrestling for matches, when I can get a top 10 match of the year on rampage, that is good shit.

Also if you've watched wrestling very long you've seen it all, everything is a rehash.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:39 AM 02-02-2024
Why would Vince McMahon being a vile human being matter anymore. He's been ostracized and from the outside looking in, apart from HHH pulling a PR blunder at the press conference, they've played it about as well as they could have.

Present him properly? If that was a concern he'd have already signed with WWE. Being brutally honest, Khan has no earthly idea what the fuck he's doing, and it becomes more and more glaring he farther out we get from him not being able to trade on fans being sick and tired of WWE. Every star WWE has decided to poach instantly becomes a much bigger star (Rhodes, Punk, Cargill, etc) and every name that goes to AEW is an irrelevant face in the crowd within a month.

If these guys want to play grabass with their friends on Khans dime, by all means, go for it, but I wouldn't be shocked if AEW isn't even a thing before most of these terms run out the way business has been for them recently.
To add this is why I said what I said..

At least one person in the industry Fightful spoke with said they are aware of others involved in the McMahon misconduct, and will identify them if the investigation doesn't.

Our free story on Fightful Select: https://t.co/svEtf0z4Xz pic.twitter.com/zwFqysTUw7

— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) February 2, 2024

Other potential victims of Vince McMahon have been contacted by both attorneys and mainstream media outlets, and are gauging their next steps if they wish to take them, Fightful can confirm.

Our free story on Fightful Select: https://t.co/svEtf0z4Xz pic.twitter.com/zyA3Faky0a

— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) February 2, 2024

The lawyer for John "Johnny Ace" Laurinaitis, McMahon's co-defendant in the suit, told me “We will go where the evidence leads” when asked if other WWE execs were involved in or aware of McMahon’s alleged trafficking scheme.

— Tim Marchman (@timmarchman) February 2, 2024

Other people are going to be thrown under the bus...if H is one of those people, why on earth would you hitch your big chance in America to a company dealing with all this?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:56 AM 02-02-2024
If Triple H and Steph were involved we'd already know about it, I'm guessing. TKO had all those contingencies put in place for McMahon because they'd already known this would be coming out soon (and I'm not convinced it wasn't someone there that leaked it). If they went through all that trouble yet didn't properly vet HHH that would be incredibly dumb on their part.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:58 AM 02-02-2024
If Triple H and Steph were involved we'd already know about it, I'm guessing. TKO had all those contingencies put in place for McMahon because they'd already known this would be coming out soon (and I'm not convinced it wasn't someone there that leaked it). If they went through all that trouble yet didn't properly vet HHH that would be incredibly dumb on their part.
It would not shock me at all...the WWE for being a huge money maker and being on the stock market is still to this day extremely carny and has things go on that wouldn't fly anywhere else.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:40 PM 02-02-2024
Oof. So TKO sources are claiming they didn't know the extent of it. Welp, that whole organization may be torn down to the foundation yet.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:04 PM 02-02-2024
If you're a fan of The Rock, may want to watch tonight. Leave it at that
[Reply]
KingPriest2 07:06 PM 02-02-2024
If you're a fan of The Rock, may want to watch tonight. Leave it at that
Yeah it’s already advertised he’s going to be face to face with a Roman tonite
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:37 PM 02-02-2024
That was an absolutely awful way to handle that. Jesus Christ they managed to bury Rhodes, Rollins, that worthless title, AND completely wasted a years+ of buildup.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:42 PM 02-02-2024
Oof. It's true though.

pic.twitter.com/EQwWxUZZxk

— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) February 3, 2024

[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:19 PM 02-02-2024
I really hope HHH is just setting this up as some sort of swerve and that its going to be a triple threat or something.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:27 PM 02-02-2024
It's too late. They committed character assassination on Rhodes tonight with his shit promo. And he knew it too. Looked like his entire family just got executed throughout that entire promo, and especially when the Rock came out.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:29 PM 02-02-2024
Oof. It's true though.

lol lol and lmao

Loser ass Cody Rhodes shoulda stayed in AEW
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:37 PM 02-02-2024
They genuinely may have just squandered ALL the momentum they garnered recently. An all time bad booking decision, and one they pulled at the worst possible time with the Vince scandal intensifying by the day.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:52 PM 02-02-2024
They genuinely may have just squandered ALL the momentum they garnered recently. An all time bad booking decision, and one they pulled at the worst possible time with the Vince scandal intensifying by the day.
Cody should walk out and go to Japan.
[Reply]
Page 295 of 332
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298299305 > Last »
Up