ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We have the GOAT QB...
MTG#10 03:08 PM 09-22-2018
...and he's only played three regular season games. Patrick Mahomes will quickly make people forget about Brady and Montana. When its all said and done in 22 years (yes he will be lighting teams up until he's 45) he will go down in history as the greatest QB of all time. He is already the best QB I've ever seen and I've been watching football since Steve Deberg.

The greatest part is we were the lucky team to draft him. Finally KC has something nice and will be the most hated team by every other fan in the league. I'm going to the Bengals game this year and I'm already working on a mixtape to give him before the game. He has my heart.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:05 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
...and he's only played three regular season games. Patrick Mahomes will quickly make people forget about Brady and Montana. When its all said and done in 22 years (yes he will be lighting teams up until he's 45) he will go down in history as the greatest QB of all time. He is already the best QB I've ever seen and I've been watching football since Steve Deberg.

The greatest part is we were the lucky team to draft him. Finally KC has something nice and will be the most hated team by every other fan in the league. I'm going to the Bengals game this year and I'm already working on a mixtape to give him before the game. He has my heart.
Are you gay?
[Reply]
DaFace 04:07 PM 09-22-2018
I sure hope we aren't setting ourselves up for the biggest Chiefs jinx in history here.
[Reply]
FAX 04:09 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I sure hope we aren't setting ourselves up for the biggest Chiefs jinx in history here.
No, man ... it's real.

Real as the lint in a desert whore's tip jar, baby.

FAX
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:12 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Are the Packers hated outside of their division or specific rivals? I don’t feel like they get hate the same way as say the Patriots who receive universal hate. I wonder if we will automatically become hated just because of how good he is and can be.
The Packers havent had half of the success the Pats have had. And we will have double the success the Pats had. So yes, we will be hated.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:14 PM 09-22-2018

[Reply]
carcosa 04:15 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
Yes!!!
[Reply]
carcosa 04:18 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'll have what Chiefs having!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:26 PM 09-22-2018
Yes, again!
[Reply]
splatbass 04:46 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
People hate the Patriots because of the cheating and the refs helping them (tuck rule, etc). That plus Belichick seems like the biggest a-hole in sports.
And Brady the second biggest.
[Reply]
splatbass 04:48 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:

A little over the top, but I love your enthusiasm. :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:52 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Are you gay?
It’s not gay if QBR over 85.
[Reply]
FAX 04:56 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
It’s not gay if QBR over 85.
:-) :-)

Holy crap ...

Rep on that one, man.

FAX THE RLOLFLO (OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL THAT DEAL)
[Reply]
Frazod 05:04 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by splatbass:
And Brady the second biggest.
One of my friends at work recently described Brady as the "Gwyneth Paltrow of football."

That seemed perfect. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:05 PM 09-22-2018
My wife accidentally screamed Patrick Mahomes’s name during sex last night...it wasn’t awkward until I called out his name too.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:12 PM 09-22-2018
Super Bowl!!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up