ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Water Only Fasting. No food for 10 days
scho63 09:55 AM 01-24-2021
I start my water fast tomorrow. Water and water with lemon/lime and cucumber/mint, Gatorade Zero, Decaf Coffee with little creamers. Only those have calories.

I'm looking to break my record of 18 days and 22 pounds lost. Shooting for 21 days and 30 pounds.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:29 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I start my water fast tomorrow. Water and water with lemon/lime and cucumber/mint, Gatorade Zero, Decaf Coffee with little creamers. Only those have calories.

I'm looking to break my record of 18 days and 22 pounds lost. Shooting for 21 days and 30 pounds.
Day 10 and I feel great!

Wow Scho that is a long time. My record is only 10 days which is what I normally do every fast. Seems like with you're intake fluid wise you'll get some calories but very minimal. I wonder if you stay if full ketos that way.

You've given some great points in this thread. I want to recommend drinking some high end beef or chicken broth tonight before your fast. I use kettle & fire brand. You might have your own ritual of what you intake the night before.

Today around 3 I will break my fast with some beef broth followed by some plain yogurt with a slice of orange an hour later. Dinner will consist of a puree of carrots, potato, and red onion.

Maybe, keep this thread going and update us on your progress. Fasting isn't for everyone but obviously peeps on here have some misconceptions regarding fasting. Did you watch the documentary?
[Reply]
scho63 03:01 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:

Maybe, keep this thread going and update us on your progress. Fasting isn't for everyone but obviously peeps on here have some misconceptions regarding fasting. Did you watch the documentary?
Yes. So many people around the world fast or have fastest.

It isn't for everyone but there are many many benefits when done correctly.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:29 PM 01-24-2021

Keep us posted Scho63. I find this stuff interesting. Are you on any meds?

I'll do a 3 day this week .
[Reply]
scho63 07:14 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Keep us posted Scho63. I find this stuff interesting. Are you on any meds?

I'll do a 3 day this week .
Prescription meds only. Nothing else.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:08 PM 01-24-2021
Fad diets....
[Reply]
Eureka 05:25 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Fad diets....
Fasting is Biblical stuff dude.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:20 PM 01-24-2021
Yes, yes it is.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:04 AM 01-27-2021
I knew there was a reason it sounds so stupid.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:46 PM 01-24-2021
Life is too short to fast. Not interested
[Reply]
2112 07:50 PM 01-24-2021
Jesus 10 days and 21 days? How fat are you guys? I’m not picking on you, just wondering. I do intermittent fasting all the time but the longest I’ll go is 72 hours. But I do feel great after that. I also drink a gallon to a gallon and a half of water every day whether I’m fasting or not.

Good luck guys!
[Reply]
scho63 08:02 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Jesus 10 days and 21 days? How fat are you guys?

Good luck guys!

[Reply]
2112 08:07 PM 01-24-2021

[Reply]
Eureka 02:21 PM 01-26-2021
UPDATE: Finished my 10 day fast last Sunday night. During this fast I tried to ingest more Himalayan salt during the 10 days. I think it helped me retain more water and have more bowel movements. It also had the effect of me not putting much weight on after the fast since I retained water really well. On day 8 I did drink a large bottle of Electrolyte infused water. On days 6-10 I had bowel movements that looked like Au Jus. I feel like my digestive system was cleansed and now 2 days later I'm back to eating normal.

For those of you who are curious, I started off this fast at 238lbs and I'm currently 224lbs after a few meals. I will continue with my weight lifting regime and healthy eating. I plan on getting back to my regular maintained weight of 200-205lbs.

If you're curious about fasting I highly recommend watching the documentary I posted. It's very eye opening about how the body responds to fasting.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:57 PM 01-26-2021
UPDATE: Finished my 10 day fast last Sunday night. During this fast I tried to ingest more Himalayan salt during the 10 days. I think it helped me retain more water and have more bowel movements. It also had the effect of me not putting much weight on after the fast since I retained water really well. On day 8 I did drink a large bottle of Electrolyte infused water. On days 6-10 I had bowel movements that looked like Au Jus. I feel like my digestive system was cleansed and now 2 days later I'm back to eating normal.

For those of you who are curious, I started off this fast at 238lbs and I'm currently 224lbs after a few meals. I will continue with my weight lifting regime and healthy eating. I plan on getting back to my regular maintained weight of 200-205lbs.

If you're curious about fasting I highly recommend watching the documentary I posted. It's very eye opening about how the body responds to fasting.
Body Comp > Scale
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up