ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1726 of 4895
« First < 726122616261676171617221723172417251726 172717281729173017361776182622262726 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:23 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
#OrangeRush
:-)
So, Chubb is riding the bench? You morons further prove my point with every post.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:24 PM 04-28-2018
Do you know why no one talks about New England's drafts?

Because Mahomes.

I mean..."Brady".:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:11 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by :
Denver Broncos: A

Bradley Chubb is a stud. He might be the best player in the draft, and the Broncos were lucky to get him where they did. Courtland Sutton is gifted but a little raw. He has Pro Bowl size and physical gifts. He’ll make the most of them if he refines his route running, but he was projected by many to be a first-round pick. Royce Freeman is a nice fit for the Broncos’ zone-run scheme, while Isaac Yiadom and Josey Jewell both have noses for the ball. Even DeaSean Hamilton, who has a great understanding of how to play the receiver position, and Sam Jones, who has a feel for zone-run blocking, have starting upside while Troy Fumagalli could be a contributor. Great draft.
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...210063944.html

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:16 PM 04-28-2018
Except that two out of three of these players sit the bench....

Top 5 pick
Mid first rounder
2nd rounder

2nd and 4th round WR won't get much work

What a fucking waste of draft capital
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:21 PM 04-28-2018
Matt Miller hated KCs draft while Terez Paylor gave it an A. Grades are meaningless.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:23 PM 04-28-2018
Still no QB, still no one that can match with Kelce

7 in a row....
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:27 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Kansas City Chiefs
Draft picks: Mississippi LB Breeland Speaks (No. 46 overall), Florida State DT Derrick Nnadi (No. 75 overall), Clemson LB Dorian O'Daniel (No. 100 overall), Texas A&M S Armani Watts (No. 124 overall), Central Arkansas CB Tremon Smith (No. 196 overall), Tennessee OG Kahlil McKenzie (No. 198 overall).
Day 1 grade: A
Day 2 grade: B-
Day 3 grade: B-
Overall grade: B
The skinny: The Chiefs had no first-round selection this year because they traded up 17 spots in 2017 to bring in Patrick Mahomes. The young gunslinger played well enough last season that the team unloaded veteran Alex Smith this off-season. The Chiefs wanted a versatile defender in the second round, and they gave up a third-round pick to go get Speaks, who fits the bill. Speaks has potential, and he'll have to meet it to make the trade-up worthwhile. Nnadi will be a good nose tackle, but can he affect the passing game enough to justify the team's decision to give up a fourth-round pick to move up 11 spots to get him? With the final pick in the third round, the Chiefs added O'Daniel, who will play a safety/linebacker hybrid role. The value was about right, and it will be an interesting fit. Kansas City received pick 124 for cornerback Marcus Peters in their trade with the Rams this off-season, and they used the pick to meet their need for a safety in Watts. Smith could make the team because of its need to replace Peters. Interestingly, they're moving McKenzie from the defensive line to guard to take advantage of his size and athleticism.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...r-all-32-teams

That dude gave everyone either an A or a B.

I agree it will take time to evaluate but on paper you guys reached and drafted for a ton of need. Not sure there were any BPA moves at all and the move up to get a sketchy OLB was questionable.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:32 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Still no QB, still no one that can match with Kelce

7 in a row....
The fact that the Broncos didn't draft or sign a QB means they are willing to keep developing Lynch, at least one more year as they stuck with his albatross of a contract and they need to get some value out him being a 1st round pick.

It also means that they are very happy with Kelly which is a big deal.

Maybe Lynch finally feels the heat and puts it together, he was a long term project. He did have his best game vs you guys in week 17 but I have zero hope in him panning out as anything other than a 3rd stringer and wouldn't doubt it if Kelly won the 2nd QB job in camp.

Butt had a red shirt last year. Broncos have 2 TEs now who can cause matchup issues. I like the WR picks too. Chubb was a home run. You guys don't understand how important having a deep pass rush rotation is. You think you guys would understand it with a broken down Houston and no one else behind him.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:38 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
The fact that the Broncos didn't draft or sign a QB means they are willing to keep developing Lynch, at least one more year as they stuck with his albatross of a contract and they need to get some value out him being a 1st round pick.

Maybe Lynch finally feels the heat and puts it together, he was a long term project. He did have his best game vs you guys in week 17 but I have zero hope in him panning out as anything other than a 3rd stringer and wouldn't doubt it if Kelly won the 2nd QB job in camp.

Butt had a red shirt last year. Broncos have 2 TEs now who can cause matchup issues. I like the WR picks too. Chubb was a home run. You guys don't understand how important having a deep pass rush rotation is. You think you guys would understand it with a broken down Houston and no one else behind him.
Whole lotta lol in this post
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:40 PM 04-28-2018

Your 5-11 team is rebuilding...might as well accept it. Drafting two WRs, passing on Rosen and neglecting your o-line? If purging your team of older, expensive players was the goal...it was a good draft. It didn't really help them this season...the good news is you should be in position to draft a QB in 2019...one your new HC gets to choose.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:40 PM 04-28-2018
That dude gave everyone either an A or a B.

I agree it will take time to evaluate but on paper you guys reached and drafted for a ton of need. Not sure there were any BPA moves at all and the move up to get a sketchy OLB was questionable.
Uh the whole point of the draft is to fill needs.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:42 PM 04-28-2018

*sits back in chair and puts feet up*

Feels good to have Mahomes while the Broncos have average retread trash guiding their team.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:53 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...210063944.html

You guys had a great draft in my opinion...

You should've taken the asu rb over the oregon guy, but other than that, I'm not seeing a lot of holes in your draft class...

That said, I still see you as a sub .500 team in the coming season-

Someone other than Elway had the gavel in this draft, his fingerprints are sparse to non existent, so I'm genuinely curious regarding who turned the joke of a drafting record into a really good set of selections...

Thoughts Knowmo?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:02 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Uh the whole point of the draft is to fill needs.
He’s a dummy. Doesn’t understand what KC had issues with. Front 7 big time
[Reply]
RunKC 10:05 PM 04-28-2018
Wow I do NOT like that Denver got Jeff Holland
[Reply]
Page 1726 of 4895
« First < 726122616261676171617221723172417251726 172717281729173017361776182622262726 > Last »
Up