ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 38
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 11:49 AM 10-04-2012
I thought it was pretty good. There's an undercurrent with Dean like something's wrong, but they left it vague. I'm wondering if he did something to Cas to get himself and the other dude out. The dog and doc thing was a little weird, but I'm hoping that gets explained a bit more.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:51 AM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I thought it was pretty good. There's an undercurrent with Dean like something's wrong, but they left it vague. I'm wondering if he did something to Cas to get himself and the other dude out. The dog and doc thing was a little weird, but I'm hoping that gets explained a bit more.
My wife said the same thing about Cas & Dean getting out.
[Reply]
Seraphim 12:17 AM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
My wife said the same thing about Cas & Dean getting out.
Well honestly Cas abandoned him as he was being surrounded. Wasn't even funny.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:19 PM 10-06-2012
so, here's my q.

Spoiler!

i know it'll be explained later on, but in my opinion, we haven't seen the last of castiel.
[Reply]
Fish 07:24 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Attention Whore:
so, here's my q.

[spoiler] was the thing that hitched a ride in dean a vamp, or a leviathon? [spolier]

i know it'll be explained later on, but in my opinion, we haven't seen the last of castiel.
A. You spelled spoiler incorrectly at the end.
B. You need the "/" tag on the one at the end. Like this "/spoiler"

:-)

And to answer, I thought it was a vamp.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:28 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by KC Fish:
A. You spelled spoiler incorrectly at the end.
B. You need the "/" tag on the one at the end. Like this "/spoiler"

And to answer, I thought it was a vamp.
oh my gawd. i'm so stooopid!

spell check much?

thats kinda what i was thinking myself.

i kinda got the goosebumps when
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fish 07:39 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Attention Whore:
oh my gawd. i'm so stooopid!

spell check much?

thats kinda what i was thinking myself.

i kinda got the goosebumps when
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
cabletech94 07:39 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by KC Fish:
Spoiler!
EXACTLY!!!!!!

[Reply]
Setsuna 08:51 PM 10-13-2012
Well apparently...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bump 12:16 PM 10-29-2012
I just started watching this on netflix. About 5 or 6 episodes deep in season 1. I've been meaning to watch this after hearing good things. But it's a bit cheesy don't you think? They haven't started on any main story line yet with the father, they just mention him once in every episode. But I'm struggling to want to watch this, it's so cheesy! But does it get better? it lasted for so many seasons, I figured it has to.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:00 PM 10-31-2012
Originally Posted by Bump:
I just started watching this on netflix. About 5 or 6 episodes deep in season 1. I've been meaning to watch this after hearing good things. But it's a bit cheesy don't you think? They haven't started on any main story line yet with the father, they just mention him once in every episode. But I'm struggling to want to watch this, it's so cheesy! But does it get better? it lasted for so many seasons, I figured it has to.
Yeah, it definitely picks up. Seasons 3-5 are some of the best escapist TV around. But be warned - the brotherly angst shit never really goes away (and you may not even really be at the point where they get all emo-fucky with each other yet).

Hang in there. It's a great show overall. As a bonus, there's a never ending stream of hottie chicks that make appearances over the seasons.
[Reply]
Bump 11:31 PM 11-16-2012
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, it definitely picks up. Seasons 3-5 are some of the best escapist TV around. But be warned - the brotherly angst shit never really goes away (and you may not even really be at the point where they get all emo-****y with each other yet).

Hang in there. It's a great show overall. As a bonus, there's a never ending stream of hottie chicks that make appearances over the seasons.
I just dont like how everything always comes together at the very last second perfectly for them. It's sooooo cheesy right now. I stopped watching, maybe I'll get back into it. I don;t know though, I'm not excited to keep watching.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:19 AM 11-17-2012
I just dont like how everything always comes together at the very last second perfectly for them.
Heh. You sure you're watching the same Supernatural as the rest of us?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:28 PM 10-31-2012
It's one of the best shows I've ever watched.

I liked it from the very beginning though.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:25 PM 10-31-2012
Hated last week's. Except for the very end.

Hopefully a good one tonight.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 38
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up