ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip
Otter 10:22 PM 01-26-2021
Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip

This is dedication...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/man-tu...-nose-top-lip/

Anthony Loffredo had his nose and upper lip removed in an effort to look like a "black alien." Instagram

This wannabe alien has a face only a mother could love.

Anthony Loffredo, a 32-year-old Frenchman who wants to be a “black alien,” has gotten his nose removed in Spain, where it is legal to do so, the Mirror reports.

He also had his upper lip cut off and covered his entire body — including his eyeballs — in tattoos as part of his @the_black_alien_project on Instagram.

And in a reptilian twist, Loffredo also had his tongue split.

Speaking about his latest transformation, he did not reveal when he had the creative work done, or by whom, but said he now struggles to speak after the lip-removal operation.

The oddball plastic surgery aficionado said he now dreams of removing his skin and replacing it with metal, as well as modifying his arms, legs, fingers and the back of his head.

Despite his startling appearance, he says he has no problem attracting members of the opposite sex.

“Thank you to you @oscarmarquezbodymod you will have marked my life … now I can walk with my head high thanks to you I am proud of what we did together,” Loffredo wrote on Instagram about his drastic nose job.

In 2017, he told the French paper Midi Libre: “From a very young age, I have been passionate about mutations and transformations of the human body.

“I had a click when I was a security guard. I realized that I was not living my life the way I wanted. I stopped everything at 24 and left for Australia,” he told the outlet.

“I love getting into the shoes of a scary character. I often settle down somewhere and play a role, especially at night in the dark streets … I explore the contrast between the role I play and myself,” Loffredo added.
[Reply]
lwardo9 03:39 AM 01-28-2021
lived in barcelona and guy walked past my window most days. wears a beret and does what he likes. obviously
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:19 AM 01-28-2021
Body dysphoria is a terrible, terrible mental illness. One of the greatest sins of modern day society is enabling these poor souls.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:49 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That guy's gonna have a rough cold/flu season going forward.

He'll off himself in 5 years or less though so I doubt it matters.
The covid will get him before anything else.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:41 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Body dysphoria is a terrible, terrible mental illness. One of the greatest sins of modern day society is enabling these poor souls.
Well the good news is they can serve in the military again now and have access to fire arms. SMH
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well the good news is they can serve in the military again now and have access to fire arms. SMH
I wonder what a superstitious tribal al quaeda guy would do if he suddenly encountered a black alien Special Forces guy. I bet he would lose a critical couple of seconds bringing his gun up.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:49 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I wonder what a superstitious tribal al quaeda guy would do if he suddenly encountered a black alien Special Forces guy. I get he would lose a critical couple of seconds bringing his gun up.
Hard to argue against this. That WTF? moment would cost some dudes their lives.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:13 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
It blows me away that there are surgeons who will performs these procedures.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:17 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It blows me away that there are surgeons who will performs these procedures.
Did this shouldn't shock you in the slightest when you compare to other "procedures" performed by doctors in the name of women's reproductive rights.
[Reply]
Spott 02:17 PM 01-28-2021
All these surgeries and he didn’t give himself a giant pair of tits? What a waste.
[Reply]
Otter 02:43 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
All these surgeries and he didn’t give himself a giant pair of tits? What a waste.
Now that would have been the kicker. Sporting a big 'ol pair of greyish/purple double Ds on top of everything else.

Someone set this man (?) up with a GoFundMe. He's not allowed to get nipples though. That would be too conventional. Make sure that's in the agreement.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:48 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Now that would have been the kicker. Sporting a big 'ol pair of greyish/purple double Ds on top of everything else.

Someone set this man (?) up with a GoFundMe. He's not allowed to get nipples though. That would be too conventional. Make sure that's in the agreement.
A pair? Go with three as an homage to Total Recall.
[Reply]
Otter 02:51 PM 01-28-2021
A pair? Go with three as an homage to Total Recall.
Rain Man, you're always one step ahead.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:04 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Al Bundy said "Two in the front and one in the back for dancing"
[Reply]
JimNasium 05:12 PM 01-28-2021
This girl lived close to you?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:20 PM 01-28-2021
You know how you read that there's a structural floor on the unemployment rate of about 2 percent? Meet that 2 percent.
He's holding out for a management position
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up