ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip
Otter 10:22 PM 01-26-2021
Man turns himself into 'black alien' by removing nose, top lip

This is dedication...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/man-tu...-nose-top-lip/

Anthony Loffredo had his nose and upper lip removed in an effort to look like a "black alien." Instagram

This wannabe alien has a face only a mother could love.

Anthony Loffredo, a 32-year-old Frenchman who wants to be a “black alien,” has gotten his nose removed in Spain, where it is legal to do so, the Mirror reports.

He also had his upper lip cut off and covered his entire body — including his eyeballs — in tattoos as part of his @the_black_alien_project on Instagram.

And in a reptilian twist, Loffredo also had his tongue split.

Speaking about his latest transformation, he did not reveal when he had the creative work done, or by whom, but said he now struggles to speak after the lip-removal operation.

The oddball plastic surgery aficionado said he now dreams of removing his skin and replacing it with metal, as well as modifying his arms, legs, fingers and the back of his head.

Despite his startling appearance, he says he has no problem attracting members of the opposite sex.

“Thank you to you @oscarmarquezbodymod you will have marked my life … now I can walk with my head high thanks to you I am proud of what we did together,” Loffredo wrote on Instagram about his drastic nose job.

In 2017, he told the French paper Midi Libre: “From a very young age, I have been passionate about mutations and transformations of the human body.

“I had a click when I was a security guard. I realized that I was not living my life the way I wanted. I stopped everything at 24 and left for Australia,” he told the outlet.

“I love getting into the shoes of a scary character. I often settle down somewhere and play a role, especially at night in the dark streets … I explore the contrast between the role I play and myself,” Loffredo added.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:57 PM 01-27-2021
That guy's gonna have a rough cold/flu season going forward.

He'll off himself in 5 years or less though so I doubt it matters.
[Reply]
redfan 03:06 PM 01-27-2021
I wonder what kind of health problems he'll have 10-15 years from now. Esp. with not being able to close his mouth. Seems like a wonderful way to get infected gums or something worse. I'd love to see a follow-up in a decade or so, if dude makes it that long.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:09 PM 01-27-2021
Why's it gotta be a black alien? /s
[Reply]
TripleThreat 03:13 PM 01-27-2021
Has anyone asked yet about how they got the “bones” to make those weird shapes on his head or is it simply a product of make up?
[Reply]
Valiant 03:17 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Has anyone asked yet about how they got the “bones” to make those weird shapes on his head or is it simply a product of make up?
Surgical steel implants
[Reply]
1COOLDOG 03:31 PM 01-27-2021
What chick wouldn't love his split tongue?
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:31 PM 01-27-2021
If a Deberg thread were a person.
[Reply]
thabear04 04:02 PM 01-27-2021
So we seen a guy who turned themselves into a Cat,Lizard and Snake.
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:08 PM 01-27-2021
:-)
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If a Deberg thread were a person.

[Reply]
PHOG 04:18 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Not seeing any ears either...by the looks of his original picture they stick out pretty well.

Let's hope they're just pinned back or people are going to think this guy's mental.
I would hope most people would think he's mental with or without ears...but yeah.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:38 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Imagine you're interviewing candidates for a job.

Each one is brought into your office when suddenly candidate #5 comes through the door.....WHAT THE FUCK???? :-)
Sure-you are not supposed to discriminate on the basis of ... blah blah

But Oh my. How could you hire him and be the face of the company.

Also-is this a form of blackface?
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:41 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'd ****ing love a robot arm.

Left hand, though.

You can have a robot arm without removing your original one, though, and having a robot arm coming out of your sternum would be both stylish and useful.

We shouldn't limit ourselves to replacing original equipment. This black alien guy really screwed up with that thinking. Don't cut off part of your nose. Add two smaller noses below your eyes. And instead of cutting off part of your lip, add a longer muzzle that has a cut off lip. The black alien guy thinks he's being clever and original, but he's really just proving to me that he doesn't have much imagination.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:45 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Sure-you are not supposed to discriminate on the basis of ... blah blah

But Oh my. How could you hire him and be the face of the company.

Also-is this a form of blackface?
I once got a job resume from someone who gave me both his birth name and his "performing name". He had some other weird stuff on his resume, so I googled him out of curiosity and he was definitely going for the circus freakshow look. I assume that his resume was just an unemployment scam because he didn't even approach any of the qualifications that we require. He did not survive the first round of resume screenings so I didn't get to interview him.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:53 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I would hope most people would think he's mental with or without ears...but yeah.
But maybe he would look smarter if he wore glasses. Can't. No ears.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:58 PM 01-27-2021
Did they tattoo his entire body to make his skin dark or is it some kind of stain?

Nose is disgusting. Removing that part of his lip is going to make him drool all over everything.

Yuck.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up