ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 127 of 300
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:37 AM 03-02-2016
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yeah, you forgot Darryl.
Wow, total and utter fail on my part. Guess I = a total :-)

Ok, edited list with the inclusion of Darryl (rep to Why Not? for capturing my failures)

Rick - not going to happen, the comic and the show revolve around him
CORAL - won't happen either, there would be little for Rick to live for
Darryl - another total shocker if it happens, Rick loses his best man and the whole group (Rick's not the Alexandrians per se) solidifies aganist Negan esspecailly Carol
Judith - shocking and cruel, would drive Rick mad with anger, TV Judith has outlived comic book Judith, would cement Negan and ultimate bad guy but would only make him a bad guy and a one dimensional character
Michone - powerful, would really hurt, but the whole whoever Rick is nailing dies storyline is getting a bit played out
Carol - maybe, but would have little impact on the audience
Glenn - too predictable, would the producers do this with so many fans knowing Glenn dies by Negan's hand in the comic?
Maggie - a flip of the script from the comic, would be incredibly powerful
Maggie's Baby - this has been discussed in this thread, would be powerful and painful, kicks the Negan bad guys factor up the chart
Abe / Sasha / Rosita - I lumped all three of these in together because if any of them died by Negan's hand the effect would be the same, sort of meh
Morgan - would Morgan's "All Life Is Precious" cost him? Could he kill another if faced with the possibility of his own death?
Enid - Negan takes her as a child bride, uber-creep factor
Father Gabes - the death of faith in the new world, meh
Jesus - too soon, he's too good of a character to kill of this quickly
Random Alexandrian Red Shirt - again...meh
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:45 AM 03-02-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:

Ok, edited list with the inclusion of Darryl (rep to Why Not? for capturing my failures)

Darryl - another total shocker if it happens, Rick loses his best man and the whole group (Rick's not the Alexandrians per se) solidifies aganist Negan esspecailly Carol
Glenn - too predictable, would the producers do this with so many fans knowing Glenn dies by Negan's hand in the comic?
Abe / Sasha / Rosita - I lumped all three of these in together because if any of them died by Negan's hand the effect would be the same, sort of meh
These are the front runners - Maggie, Glenn, Abe, Daryl. And the only reason I really include Daryl is because of the emergence of Jesus. Comic fans know Jesus' role, and the fact Daryl doesn't exist in the comics makes this relationship expendable.

Anyone other than one of these four is a wasted death by Negan.

I'm really leaning toward Maggie. The impact and overall feel from Glenn's death in the comic remains intact with the script flipped. The death of the baby inside her holds huge impact to the group, as well as her emerging as a diplomat/leader in her own right.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:22 AM 03-02-2016
Maybe they just go Red Wedding on us and kill Maggie, the baby, and Glenn...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:58 AM 03-02-2016
So Fox International put out a very spoiler heavy trailer for the next episode. I will say this; it does not tell us who gets killed but some folks to get
Spoiler!

Link to trailer;
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:04 AM 03-02-2016
So Fox International put out a very spoiler heavy trailer for the next episode. I will say this; it does not tell us who gets killed but some folks to get
Spoiler!

Link to trailer;
Spoiler!
Haven't watched the trailer, but how awful/awesome would it be for Daryl ...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:49 AM 03-02-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Haven't watched the trailer, but how awful/awesome would it be for Daryl ...

Spoiler!
Wasn't that who stole Daryl's crossbow and motorcycle?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:55 AM 03-02-2016
Wasn't that who stole Daryl's crossbow and motorcycle?
Oh, maybe. I didn't think his name was Dwight. Could be, though. I totally forgot about that guy.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:21 AM 03-02-2016
Oh, maybe. I didn't think his name was Dwight. Could be, though. I totally forgot about that guy.
Yeah, it was never made clear who that dude was with the two females but per the "Walking Dead Wiki" he was Dwight.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Dwight_(TV_Series)

Not really a spoiler, just wanted to conserve space.. :-)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:23 AM 03-02-2016
Yeah, it was never made clear who that dude was with the two females but per the "Walking Dead Wiki" he was Dwight.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Dwight_(TV_Series)

Not really a spoiler, just wanted to conserve space.. :-)

Spoiler!
Well, damn. I'm still trying to square how Daryl and Jesus coexist without diminishing the role of one.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:50 PM 03-02-2016
Well, damn. I'm still trying to square how Daryl and Jesus coexist without diminishing the role of one.
They have a love child together and name him King Ezekiel.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:36 PM 03-02-2016
Originally Posted by penguinz:
They have a love child together and name him King Ezekiel.
And his stuffed tiger Shiva? :-)

Still want to know how they are going to handle that on the show.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:58 PM 03-02-2016
They can kill Morgan for all I care, his vacillating when its time for action is bad enough

But what I really cant stand is that everyone else needs a firearm, or atleast a knife to the dome to kill the dead... yet he whups ass with a stick

A stick?

A freaking stick?
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:51 PM 03-02-2016

Rick - not going to happen, the comic and the show revolve around him
CORAL - won't happen either, there would be little for Rick to live for
Judith - shocking and cruel, would drive Rick mad with anger, TV Judith has outlived comic book Judith, would cement Negan and ultimate bad guy but would only make him a bad guy and a one dimensional character
Michone - powerful, would really hurt, but the whole whoever Rick is nailing dies storyline is getting a bit played out
Carol - maybe, but would have little impact on the audience
Maggie's Baby - this has been discussed in this thread, would be powerful and painful, kicks the Negan bad guys factor up the chart
Morgan - would Morgan's "All Life Is Precious" cost him? Could he kill another if faced with the possibility of his own death?
Enid - Negan takes her as a child bride, uber-creep factor
Father Gabes - the death of faith in the new world, meh
Jesus - too soon, he's too good of a character to kill of this quickly
Random Alexandrian Red Shirt - again...meh
👍
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:26 PM 03-02-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
They can kill Morgan for all I care, his vacillating when its time for action is bad enough

But what I really cant stand is that everyone else needs a firearm, or atleast a knife to the dome to kill the dead... yet he whups ass with a stick

A stick?

A freaking stick?
He's suddenly a expert martial artist too
[Reply]
NewChief 09:08 PM 03-02-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
He's suddenly a expert martial artist too
They covered his martial arts training in his backstory episode, though.

But yeah, the stick thing is a little over the top.
[Reply]
Page 127 of 300
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Up