ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 291 of 386
« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293294295301341 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:16 PM 05-09-2019
There was no Valonqhar prophesy given in show canon. That wasn't part of Cercei's flashback to Maggie the Frog.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:16 PM 05-09-2019
Heard a wild-ass theory.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:54 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
There was no Valonqhar prophesy given in show canon. That wasn't part of Cercei's flashback to Maggie the Frog.
I forget from the books but the Golden company was originally disgraced Targons?
Maybe Jon makes the same deal as he did with the Wildings. Fight with us against Cersi and you can stay in Westeros and be given land.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:00 PM 05-09-2019
Does anyone have a link to the new episode?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:02 PM 05-09-2019
I’m hearing suggestions that Euron is scared in the trailer because of possible extra dragons not named Drogon, because people think the roar sounds different. That seems very unlikely.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:34 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m hearing suggestions that Euron is scared in the trailer because of possible extra dragons not named Drogon, because people think the roar sounds different. That seems very unlikely.
Turns out the scale disease is part of a metamorphosis from human to dragon. Once Dany orders the attack on King's Landing a flock of dragons swoops in at her command.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:35 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I forget from the books but the Golden company was originally disgraced Targons?
Maybe Jon makes the same deal as he did with the Wildings. Fight with us against Cersi and you can stay in Westeros and be given land.
They're quite a bit different in the books. There's two important chatacters leading them, one of whom is called Aegon Targaryen, and they're headed to King's Landing to take the thrones from the Lannisters. So I don't think we can really look to the books for answers, since there's no real way that group could ever be tied to Cersei, in the print version...

Assuming I remember that all right. It's been several years...

They're obviously going to turn. After Euron's fleet is wiped out seems like a safe answer, but it could be something completely random in the moment since shock value seems to be what they're going for.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:49 PM 05-09-2019
I missed this one a couple days ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...ext=3&sort=new

Seems way, way too happy. Like fan fic for what she hopes ep 5 will be. But who knows.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:34 AM 05-10-2019
The postulation I heard was Drogon switched sexes and laid a bunch of eggs in the ruins of Valyria because he was down there then Jorah and Tyrion sailed through there.

I think it’s very unlikely.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:37 AM 05-10-2019
Having a bunch of random dragons show up out of nowhere might be even worse than all the already incredibly horrible leaks I've seen.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:40 AM 05-10-2019
Having a bunch of random dragons show up out of nowhere might be even worse than all the already incredibly horrible leaks I've seen.
:-) Right?

It’s just a fan theory from an edited noise in a trailer.

I had forgotten Drogon was down there when they sailed through but I’m 100% sure they did it for dramatic effect at the time.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:23 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Turns out the scale disease is part of a metamorphosis from human to dragon. Once Dany orders the attack on King's Landing a flock of dragons swoops in at her command.
Thats a lot to add in the last 2 episodes. We didn't even get to see Sansa and Arya's reaction to R+L = J. Who took down the Freys? No discussion? The people who killed your mom and brother? No discussion or even an acknowledgment that it was Arya?
[Reply]
synthesis2 06:34 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The fact that Episode 2 is not rated higher than episode 1 shows the flaw in the metric. Episode 1 was basically nothing while episode 2 was really solid.
Funny, I think this season is my favorite by far. I love how they are tying everything up and making sure most people know most of the secrets that we have all wanted others to know for seasons.

I'm one of those likes a good ending that does not keep you guessing etc. I like a nice bow on top and everything coming to a crescendo.

Don't get me wrong I loved all the seasons but this one is by far my fav....
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:10 AM 05-10-2019
You're not in the show canon.
[Reply]
FAX 10:20 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
This would subvert my expectations.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 291 of 386
« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293294295301341 > Last »
Up