ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Alpha WR's
staylor26 04:20 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Only incels who live in their parents' basement and spend their time jerking off to Jordan Peterson videos throw terminology around like 'alpha'-despite not knowing what it really means because they hope it makes them seem like 'alphas' through association. It's about as pathetic as it gets.
If you said Andrew Tate, this post would've been perfect, but Jordan Peterson?

:-)

I love ya Meck, but sounds like you haven't actually listened to Jordan Peterson.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:32 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If you said Andrew Tate, this post would've been perfect, but Jordan Peterson?

:-)

I love ya Meck, but sounds like you haven't actually listened to Jordan Peterson.
Yeah, I started almost this exact same post and decided I didn't care that much. Or maybe I just listen to the wrong discussions with Peterson.

But I like the guy. Now sometimes he'll just talk in circles (word salad doesn't do it justice at times) but for the most part I find him very insightful and extremely smart.

Andrew Tate, OTOH, I do not.

I think Peterson is a smart guy who says some things that may appeal to the 'incel' crowd, though I think he tries to speak largely at a societal level more than anything. Tate, OTOH, simply knows he has a specific audience and caters to them.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:47 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, I started almost this exact same post and decided I didn't care that much. Or maybe I just listen to the wrong discussions with Peterson.

But I like the guy. Now sometimes he'll just talk in circles (word salad doesn't do it justice at times) but for the most part I find him very insightful and extremely smart.

Andrew Tate, OTOH, I do not.

I think Peterson is a smart guy who says some things that may appeal to the 'incel' crowd, though I think he tries to speak largely at a societal level more than anything. Tate, OTOH, simply knows he has a specific audience and caters to them.

Couldn't agree more. Peterson is a solid guy with good intentions, while Andrew Tate is a red pill caricature and very likely a POS.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:09 PM 03-01-2024
I need to feed some of these dudes dick to get their T levels up some betas in here
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:26 PM 03-01-2024
About to ban the next person who refers to a WR with that term.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:33 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Wait just a damn minute now, who gave you a Ban Button?

Fucking shenanigans. I want a ban button!
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:57 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wait just a damn minute now, who gave you a Ban Button?

Fucking shenanigans. I want a ban button!
I've had it in the draft forum for years.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:19 PM 03-01-2024
Alpha WR, shoot for Mike Evans
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:50 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Alpha WR, shoot for Mike Evans
On thin fucking ice.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:15 PM 03-02-2024
Yeah I liked the route running and hands before this. Now I'm convinced Mitchell is the guy...but also that he'll probably go too early for us. Bummer.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:11 PM 03-02-2024
Legitimately wowed by 4.35 by Mitchell. When a guy looks 4.60 on tape consistently and then runs that speed at the combine (despite about a 0.05 delay in the timer starting with his motion), I'm just kind of like hmm, why did he never play up to that speed because it's no doubt there? It helps his case a ton but now I have as many questions going the other way.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 06:30 PM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Legitimately wowed by 4.35 by Mitchell. When a guy looks 4.60 on tape consistently and then runs that speed at the combine (despite about a 0.05 delay in the timer starting with his motion), I'm just kind of like hmm, why did he never play up to that speed because it's no doubt there? It helps his case a ton but now I have as many questions going the other way.
My entire Longhorns forum had the same thought when we saw that 4.34 pop up.

Most of us were hoping to see him break 4.5.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:17 PM 03-02-2024
Aside from Mitchell, I think Ladd McConkey helped himself a ton by coming in and being a legit 6'0" and running a 4.39.

Franklin not running sub-4.4 is not what I expected. Though we never expected DeVonta Smith to be 4.54 either.

Isaiah Williams running 4.64 pretty much killed his stock for me, as did Coleman running 4.61.

Mitchell firmly replaced Coleman as a 1st rounder. Worthy may have leaped Franklin as a first-rounder. McConkey is absolutely there in that discussion as well.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:47 PM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Aside from Mitchell, I think Ladd McConkey helped himself a ton by coming in and being a legit 6'0" and running a 4.39.

Franklin not running sub-4.4 is not what I expected. Though we never expected DeVonta Smith to be 4.54 either.

Isaiah Williams running 4.64 pretty much killed his stock for me, as did Coleman running 4.61.

Mitchell firmly replaced Coleman as a 1st rounder. Worthy may have leaped Franklin as a first-rounder. McConkey is absolutely there in that discussion as well.
Legette helped himself the most.

I need to spend more time on him.

If his routes are good enough I move him ahead of Worthy and Franklin.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:53 PM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Legette helped himself the most.

I need to spend more time on him.

If his routes are good enough I move him ahead of Worthy and Franklin.
Don't cycle into plain idiocy. He's nowhere near Worthy or Franklin. And let's not act like Franklin is slow and he's certainly not bad. This is an incredibly fast WR class. 4.41 is still cookin. 4.45 is a benchmark you want to get to with your WRs AND 4.41 is probably about the lower end for Franklin. He didn't run a 4.6.

Any statement that moves anyone ahead of Worthy is probably just ridiculous at this point. Worthy is going up, not down. 4.21 official is one of the fastest times in history and the fastest ever at the combine.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up