ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 60
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:15 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
That first run was Chubb
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:16 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
That first run was Chubb
Hunt was blocking
[Reply]
Mecca 11:16 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
If only he could keep hands off women.
Yea well it's also on a front office that released a guy and decides we're fine with scrubs.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:16 AM 11-11-2019
Group scissor
[Reply]
DTHOF 11:16 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Toub's ST have been excellent in past years.

This is a player's issue on ST right now.
Partially players but also on the coach. Why they continue to take the ball out of the end-zone on kickoffs is beyond me. Especially after two critical fumbles on returns.That is on coaches.

IF they score from time to time that is ok but to be backed up inside the 15 over half the time due to penalties or poor return is not part of a winning formula.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:16 AM 11-11-2019
Reid could fire Toub, bring in Bennie Thompson as ST coach. If a guy fields a punt on the three, or holds completely across the field from the play, Bennie will grab the offending player by the ear and pee on him.
[Reply]
poolboy 11:17 AM 11-11-2019
Andy needs to quit yuckin it up on the bench when the d is out there
[Reply]
Old Dog 11:18 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
If only he could keep feet off women.
FIFY
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:19 AM 11-11-2019
Maybe Mahomes is realizing the NFL is entertainment.

Sorry guys I know it gets old and you think the topic is incredulous but if you would step back and read these threads and comments season after season maybe you'd see why some are starting to compare the NFL to the WWE.
I fully believe that the NFL tries to manipulate certain games to an extent, but I think it's typically to prop up big markets or star players or to maintain the TV audience.

This was not a big market team with star power. The NFL is not propping up the Tennessee Titans.

You could argue that they were penalizing the hell out of KC in the first half to keep it close, but the penalties went the other way in the 2nd half. Plus, there were no controversial calls down the stretch. Officiating is not the reason for that finish. I mean, what are you arguing? That the FG snapper was paid off? That the ending sequence was somehow carefully planned and organized for maximum entertainment?

And if that kind of thing were happening, why would Mahomes be oblivious to it before yesterday? LOL.
[Reply]
srvy 11:19 AM 11-11-2019
That first run was Chubb
That was example of the lead block in 2 back set for chub. Barely a block but it worked.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:20 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I fully believe that the NFL tries to manipulate certain games to an extent, but I think it's typically to prop up big markets or star players or to maintain the TV audience.

This was not a big market team with star power. The NFL is not propping up the Tennessee Titans.

You could argue that they were penalizing the hell out of KC in the first half to keep it close, but the penalties went the other way in the 2nd half. Plus, there were no controversial calls down the stretch. Officiating is not the reason for that finish. I mean, what are you arguing? That the FG snapper was paid off? That the ending sequence was somehow carefully planned and organized for maximum entertainment?

And if that kind of thing were happening, why would Mahomes be oblivious to it before yesterday? LOL.
That shit Winchester did is literally a cuttable offense, you have one job, 1 and you what you did lost a game.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:23 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
Partially players but also on the coach. Why they continue to take the ball out of the end-zone on kickoffs is beyond me. Especially after two critical fumbles on returns.That is on coaches.

IF they score from time to time that is ok but to be backed up inside the 15 over half the time due to penalties or poor return is not part of a winning formula.
This wasn't the case yesterday, but it has been in previeous games. Yesterday we had one penalty on special teams and we had good kick returns with Succop kicking it in play, i believe 3 of them out to the 30 or slightly better.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:24 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I think Andy Reid should be contemplating retirement after letting Mike Vrabel beat him.
About exactly a year ago, Mike Vrabel blew out Belichick.

Enough with all this idiocy.

They just need to clean up some mistakes and get back on track. Plus get healthy.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:25 AM 11-11-2019
I'll bet Andy ate a whole carton of ice cream when he got home Sunday Night.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:25 AM 11-11-2019
When was the last time Reid actually came to the defensive side of the bench?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 60
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up