ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 37
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
Best22 12:53 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
That only matters in college
I was replying to someone else
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:57 AM 11-12-2018
I feel a lot better about this game with Kupp (presumably) out. Cooks has always scared the life out of me, and being able to shade coverage more in his direction goes a long way.

End of the day though, Gurley is going to get his yards and we know that. The Rams are going to score and we know that. I wish we weren't operating with a patchwork interior OL (Donald look SO good yesterday), but I think the game comes down to Mahomes. If he has time, I think he'll carve up their secondary. And if he doesn't, hopefully he's able create some magic outside the pocket like he did in Denver.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:09 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Thank god Andy won't do this.

RRPP is not the path to victory in any week.

How about R1P3? R3P1? Mixing it up is good. VERY good. And besides, once you count all of those lateral screens to the RB? You might as well be getting your Herm Edwards on.

Originally Posted by BossChief:
It’s bad enough that both teams asked the NFL if they could move the game to Denver and the NFL refused.

"So, uh Rodger"?

"Yeah"?

"Sean and I have been talking, and well"...

"Well what"?

"You know how Denver and Mexico City are both basically shithole"-

"Forget it.".
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:25 AM 11-12-2018
can we pray for a 1 game suspension? (still cant embed a tweet if anyone can help)

1st this
https://twitter.com/ZachDeanDBNJ/sta...77711784439808

then this
https://twitter.com/TheJokerJavis/st...22086270849024
After the final whistle blew as the Los Angeles Rams beat the Seattle Seahawks, 36-31, DL Aaron Donald had a problem.

A problem with Seattle Sehawks C Justin Britt.

The problem really didn’t originate in this game or with Britt, but that’s where we should start: at less than 1:30 left to go in the game with the Seahawks down five points with the ball needing a touchdown and looking to start a drive from their own 25-yard line.

On the very first play of the possession, Seahawks QB Russell Wilson was pressured by EDGE Dante Fowler, Jr., who is having quite the start to his Rams career, into forcing what looked like an intentional grounding. Wise to play through the whistle and play as if it were a fumble, Donald picked up the ball and began to return it down to about the 20-yard line.

Until Britt laid a cheap shot on him as Donald was giving the ball back to the refs:

In the sense of things overall, it’s a cheap shot on one of the Rams’ best players. And it comes at the end of a particularly chippy divisional rivalry.

So you can understand why Donald was, in the moment, heated.

And if you need to know the sincerity of how dirty it was, peep Rams CB Nickell Robey-Coleman letting Britt know that’s just not how the game’s played even when you’re 5’8”, 180 lbs. standing up to someone who’s 6’6”, 315 lbs.

That was never a scrap NRC was gonna win, and Donald wasn’t about to let him have at it anyway:

And if things had ended there with unnecessary roughness flags offsetting on both, it would have been the billionth time things got scrappy in a game like this.

But what’s perhaps lingering further and into Overreaction Monday was Donald putting his helmet back on and seeking Britt out on the Seahawks sideline after the game was over:

Now some have suggested this was equally unprofessional of Donald. Some have gone so far as to suggest he deserves a suspension Chiefs Fans. Put more succinctly by ESPN blogger Lindsey Thiry, many considered it to be “not good.”
[Reply]
Mecca 06:26 AM 11-12-2018
Aaron Donald should probably be suspended dude too his jersey off after the game to be harder to identify...then puts his helmet back on and runs over to the Seattle side to pick a fight..

[Reply]
scho63 06:50 AM 11-12-2018
Two keys to this game IMHO:

1. Double and triple team Aaron Donald using Sherman or Ware as an extra blocker to protect Mahomes
2. Do everything we can to key on Gurley, thinking he will get the ball on EVERY offensive play including passing plays

We also need to keep penalties under 6-7 while we sucker Marcus Peters into 2 unsportsmanlike conduct so he gets booted! :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:30 AM 11-12-2018
We don't have the horses to handle Donald and everyone knows it. So, have a game plan with a huge amount of planned roll outs and RPO plays.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:31 AM 11-12-2018
I heard the Rams leave today for Colorado to try to begin to acclimate to the altitude. KC doing something similar??
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:14 AM 11-12-2018
Honestly, I’m more worried about the field conditions than I am the Rams. Certain injuries could derail an entire season for both teams, win or lose.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...f-rams-chiefs/

Praying for both teams to get through this game relatively injury free . . . . .
[Reply]
In58men 09:46 AM 11-12-2018
Kupp out for season. Torn ACL.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:58 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Aaron Donald should probably be suspended dude too his jersey off after the game to be harder to identify...then puts his helmet back on and runs over to the Seattle side to pick a fight..

does he not realize that there are cameras everywhere and that they follow him??:-) he probably thought he was being fuckin smart too :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:06 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I heard the Rams leave today for Colorado to try to begin to acclimate to the altitude. KC doing something similar??
Nope.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:16 AM 11-12-2018
I doubt Donald gets anything but as ticky tacky as the league is about everything else, how do they NOT do something there?

Absolutely ridiculous...
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:26 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I doubt Donald gets anything but as ticky tacky as the league is about everything else, how do they NOT do something there?

Absolutely ridiculous...
Wouldn't matter in terms of our game anyway. He would appeal any suspension
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:34 AM 11-12-2018
F that. I want him to play. If we win and he's out, it'd be like "well, Donald was out", just like bosa.

F that. Play them. If we win, we win, if we lose, we lose.

I still like our chances, altitude practice or not.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 37
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up