ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 37
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:54 PM 11-11-2018
I expect a game similar to the one in New England, with turnovers being the difference.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:54 PM 11-11-2018
Niemann was fair today (i guess) - but I absolutely DO think they missed Hitch today. He'll be back - as will Sammy.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:54 PM 11-11-2018
Chiefs need to feed, feed, and feed Kareem Hunt the football as much as possible.

As much shit we give the Chiefs D for their inability to stop the run, the Rams happen to be just as bad.

We're on CP discussing how Gurley might rape the Chiefs D next week, but I can guarantee you on Rams boards they're saying the same thing about Hunt.

Keep Rams offense on the god damn bench by feeding Hunt over and over and over again. He can handle the load.

Problem is...Reid is too much of a chickenshit to do something like that, and he'll pass it 95% of the time and play right into the Rams DL game.

Hunt needs to have 25-30 touches in this game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Chiefs need to feed, feed, and feed Kareem Hunt the football as much as possible.
:-)

Thank god Andy won't do this.

RRPP is not the path to victory in any week.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:02 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Broncos beat the Cards by 35 when we could only beat them but 12
Yes, with this logic, the Broncos are way better than us...:-):-):-)

We beat the fucking Broncos twice...
[Reply]
Pablo 10:04 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Thank god Andy won't do this.

RRPP is not the path to victory in any week.
How about we just go out there and out score them? First to 50 wins.
[Reply]
eDave 10:36 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Yeah, because you're a man of such high character...
Way higher.
[Reply]
eDave 10:38 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lmao

Imagine getting this buttmad about a chiefsplanet thread
^ Next against the wall.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:39 PM 11-11-2018
Looks like Cooper Kupp won’t be available for our game. Hurt his knee and teammates and coaches are talking about him in past tense like he’s done for awhile.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:42 PM 11-11-2018
Chiefs 51
Rams 17
[Reply]
BossChief 10:45 PM 11-11-2018
I’m very nervous about injuries in this one. Suh is dirty. The field is terrible.

I’d be happy losing the game if we don’t have any injuries.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:48 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m very nervous about injuries in this one. Suh is dirty. The field is terrible.

I’d be happy losing the game if we don’t have any injuries.
The NFL could afford to literally resurface that in a few days - that's not an outlandish thought - when they have billions. You don't think they'd put a product out there, in prime time that would look like those pictures, do you? I'm certain they've addressed or are addressing it this week.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:52 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Looks like Cooper Kupp won’t be available for our game. Hurt his knee and teammates and coaches are talking about him in past tense like he’s done for awhile.
How big of a deal is this for them?

Is he their Watkins?
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:52 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
How big of a deal is this for them?

Is he their Watkins?
yes - equally as important.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:54 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

As much shit we give the Chiefs D for their inability to stop the run, the Rams happen to be just as bad.

We're on CP discussing how Gurley might rape the Chiefs D next week, but I can guarantee you on Rams boards they're saying the same thing about Hunt.
Hmmm from what I have seen Rams fans are pretty damn cocky. I don't think they have the self-awareness to be worried about that.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 37
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up