ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So Robinson
Redbled 12:59 PM 11-23-2020
If Robinson doesn’t Robinson how much do we win by?

He singlehandedly killed one drive by running backwards and grabbing a face mask and took away 7 on another by not running the correct route late in the half.

Then he tries to be a hero not fair catching a punt and runs backwards again giving us an opportunity to hold someone and start deep in our own end.

If not for the late catch to extend a drive we may have been better off playing 10 on 11.

We may win by 18 if Watkins wasn’t being Watkins.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:45 PM 11-23-2020
So apparently the INT was just a miscommunication between Mahomes and Robinson. Apparently Robinson had the option to move to his right on that play.

Patrick talks about the INT at about 4:42

[Reply]
Darth Robert 09:15 PM 11-24-2020
I don’t get the Robinson hate. He is an above average back Up. Also, Hardman didn’t practice at all last week. That’s why he didn’t play until Pringle got hurt.
[Reply]
jettio 09:23 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
So here's my question-

Robinson and Pringle are literally the same size. Exactly.

Pringle runs a 4.46, Robinson's a 4.6

I haven't seen Pringle have the dropsies or do any of the dumb shit Robinson does.

Why isn't Pringle moving ahead of Robinson on the depth chart? He seems like the same guy but better.
You do know that Robinson made this team as a core special teamer who has been a gunner, a gunner cover, kick coverage, kick returns and is the best blocking wide receiver the Chiefs have had for screens and running plays.

Pringle has contributed on special teams also, but Robinson is a grown man football player who improved every year as a receiver. You have to have guys like that to be a winning football team.

He had a couple bad plays Sunday, but he has put about a thousand good plays in the bank since he has been here.
[Reply]
Darth Robert 09:25 PM 11-24-2020
Of all the players to bitch about why Robinson? Why not Ben Nieman? He’s really not very good. He has consistent bad film.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:26 PM 11-24-2020
What happens in Vegas is not suppose to be on national tv
[Reply]
Oxford 09:51 PM 11-24-2020
Actually DRob had made a break to the outside, then shut off the route and moved back inside PMII threw the ball when DRob made the break out. That makes me think that was the design and DRob was ad-libing, if he comes back to PMII at that point its a catch or a PI on the Raiders to break it up. That's why PMII was mad and Kelce is so good at "posting up", they read defenses in sync.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:27 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
You do know that Robinson made this team as a core special teamer who has been a gunner, a gunner cover, kick coverage, kick returns and is the best blocking wide receiver the Chiefs have had for screens and running plays.

Pringle has contributed on special teams also, but Robinson is a grown man football player who improved every year as a receiver. You have to have guys like that to be a winning football team.

He had a couple bad plays Sunday, but he has put about a thousand good plays in the bank since he has been here.
Is there a reason for the condescension?

Yes I'm quite aware of all that.

I think Pringle has been impressive in limited snaps, and I'd like to see him get more playing time.

Fuck me I guess.

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:02 PM 11-24-2020
Pringle is on IR now, so it's moot.
[Reply]
scho63 08:46 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
He's a better receiver than you are a poster.
That's a low bar to clear.....:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 AM 11-25-2020
Robinson isn't dropping passes or fumbling.

He plays like an idiot half the time, and then he'll turn in a play where he looks like Randy Moss.

You have to take the good with the bad.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:59 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Please no.

We need to stop bringing all these shithead JAGs back and go out and try to get some guys who have potential.

Robinson
Dieter
Watkins(injuries)
Tedric Thompson
Darwin Thompson
Dorian O'Daniel
Daniel Sorensen
Ben Niemann
Alex Okafor(injuries)
Austin Reiter
Bryan Witzmann
Ricky Seals-Jones
Tanoh Kpassagnon
Nick Keizer
Deon Yelder

All those guys can hit the road. All JAGS that we need to upgrade with guys that MIGHT actually positively impact the game consistently.

I know, some people love Sorenson. But imo he has always brought as much negative as positive. He's a liability in coverage. The only position he should play is "centerfield" where he can use is solid speed to intercept the ball and come up to help with tackles.
We are an offside call away from 2 straight Super Bowls and 9-1 this season, yet we need to have more talented players at multiple positions. We must have HOF'ers at every position!
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:26 AM 11-25-2020
When I feel sheeplike I complain & feel more intelligentt
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:41 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Please no.

We need to stop bringing all these shithead JAGs back and go out and try to get some guys who have potential.

Robinson
Dieter
Watkins(injuries)
Tedric Thompson
Darwin Thompson
Dorian O'Daniel
Daniel Sorensen
Ben Niemann
Alex Okafor(injuries)
Austin Reiter
Bryan Witzmann
Ricky Seals-Jones
Tanoh Kpassagnon
Nick Keizer
Deon Yelder

All those guys can hit the road. All JAGS that we need to upgrade with guys that MIGHT actually positively impact the game consistently.

I know, some people love Sorenson. But imo he has always brought as much negative as positive. He's a liability in coverage. The only position he should play is "centerfield" where he can use is solid speed to intercept the ball and come up to help with tackles.
Brilliant! Let’s gut our Super Bowl roster of knowns and replace them with maybes. Recipe for success!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:05 AM 11-25-2020

[Reply]
Redbled 06:45 PM 11-29-2020
So a forgotten play that happened right before the Mahomes fumble. Robinson catches the ball inside the 10 and heads out of bounds expecting contact......

Except no one appeared to be there and I believe he could have sauntered in for the 24-0 lead essentially putting the game out of reach.

I know he’s out there cause he blocks well and knows our scheme and is fine for a 4th receiver but every week he has me scratching my head.

He also had a shot at an amazing 4th quarter catch that may have iced the game.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up