ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So Robinson
Redbled 12:59 PM 11-23-2020
If Robinson doesn’t Robinson how much do we win by?

He singlehandedly killed one drive by running backwards and grabbing a face mask and took away 7 on another by not running the correct route late in the half.

Then he tries to be a hero not fair catching a punt and runs backwards again giving us an opportunity to hold someone and start deep in our own end.

If not for the late catch to extend a drive we may have been better off playing 10 on 11.

We may win by 18 if Watkins wasn’t being Watkins.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:27 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Caught 6 balls. We going to bitch about Kelce and Hill not being perfect too?

This place....
Tyreek, Kelce and DRob. One is not like the others.

If only other QB’s got to throw to wide open receivers all game like Mahomes does pic.twitter.com/1fEqSYtHu1

— Ty⛵️ (@DontTryTy) November 23, 2020

Travis Kelce is so good at football. pic.twitter.com/yfEYqnL8Ni

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:27 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I can at least understand Robinson being on the team. He makes plays every once in a while.

Keizer on the other hand. He whiffed badly on at least 2 blocks last night that caused a huge loss. He doesn't seem to block well. He's shit as a receiver. Does the guy have embarrassing photos of Andy Reid in some kind of BBQ brisket fuckfest or something?
It's a simple matter of not having anybody else.

It's a problem for several positions on this team, particularly at LB. They just don't have anybody behind them to push them out.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:28 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tyreek, Kelce and DRob. One is not like the others.

A guarantee you somebody could find spectacular catches from DRob. We all know he's not Kelce or Hill but you've got to do better than that man.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:29 PM 11-23-2020
Mercole Hardman needs more playing time.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:30 PM 11-23-2020
Hardman just came off from having Covid.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:34 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's a simple matter of not having anybody else.

It's a problem for several positions on this team, particularly at LB. They just don't have anybody behind them to push them out.
I feel like the guy in the Wawa fight that couldn't keep his pants up could've done a better job blocking on a couple of those plays last night.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:45 PM 11-23-2020
Robinson does a lot of good things that don't show up on the stat sheet. With that being said, he has too many moments in a game that cost the offense. The offensive face mask, where he ran backwards 3 yards nullifying the yards he had when he caught the ball and of course the interception that was his fault as well.

The thing is, why isn't Hardman getting more playing time than Robinson? I would've expected him to overtake Robinson by this point and be the 4th WR option.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:46 PM 11-23-2020
Keizer is seeing playing time because this team hasn't invested a draft pick in TE in forever. Think about this, Travis Kelce in 13 and James O'Shaugnessy in 15, those are the only TE draft picks this team has made in Reid's tenure.

It may be time to actually invest a decent pick on the position.
[Reply]
loochy 01:47 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
The thing is, why isn't Hardman getting more playing time than Robinson? I would've expected him to overtake Robinson by this point and be the 4th WR option.

Well last night was because COVD.

But I think you could take the name Hardman and replace it with Pringle and still have a valid question
[Reply]
Mecca 01:48 PM 11-23-2020
Robinson does a lot of good things that don't show up on the stat sheet. With that being said, he has too many moments in a game that cost the offense. The offensive face mask, where he ran backwards 3 yards nullifying the yards he had when he caught the ball and of course the interception that was his fault as well.

They view the WR positions in the offense as different, Hardman and Hill have similar skillsets, it's why when Watkins goes out you see Robinson and Pringle as they're more similar to him.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:48 PM 11-23-2020
I feel like the guy in the Wawa fight that couldn't keep his pants up could've done a better job blocking on a couple of those plays last night.
or the Pumpkin stealing lady...:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:48 PM 11-23-2020

Look 2 posts before yours.

Hardman just came out of the COVID protocol.

And I don't blame Robinson for the penalty. I see that same exact play 2 or 3 times EVERY week, it's never called. The announcers even said as much during the broadcast.
[Reply]
notorious 01:49 PM 11-23-2020
I can at least understand Robinson being on the team. He makes plays every once in a while.

Keizer on the other hand. He whiffed badly on at least 2 blocks last night that caused a huge loss. He doesn't seem to block well. He's shit as a receiver. Does the guy have embarrassing photos of Andy Reid in some kind of BBQ brisket ****fest or something?
I don't know how Keizer makes it onto the field for warmups without ****ing up.
[Reply]
loochy 01:49 PM 11-23-2020
And the face mask was just his pinky getting stuck after a stiffarm. It happens. I guarantee you he didn't want to do that because that's a very easy broken finger.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:50 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I don't know how Keizer makes it onto the field without fucking up.
Look at the spot, we have Keizer and Yelder who are about the same then Seals-Jones who isn't really a TE 2 he's more a big receiver.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up