ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 39
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:32 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Raiders won’t have Trent Brown which definitely hurts them. Idk, I felt our guys didn’t show up that day. They looked disengaged up front, lacked aggression.

We’ve seen what the DL is capable of when they are presented with a challenge (TEN, SF).

They’re going to be better. Also, can’t underestimate the impact of coming off of rest physically w/ the bye. :-)
All true, for sure.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:36 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Excited to see this team turn it on for the home stretch of the season.

Thankful we were able to absorb some injuries and only come away with 1 loss. Just shows how deep and good this team is. Hard to picture a scenario where we finish any worse than 13-3 or 14-2.

I really believe the Steelers have a minimum of 2 losses in them. Not sure where, but I’ll be shocked if they finish 15-1. I doubt them going undefeated is a possibility.

If we can manage the 1 seed with a bye (assuming the playoff format doesn’t change), then another Lombardi is right there for us. Just gotta take what’s ours.
KC has a path to the Super Bowl without the bye due to the way they play.

The Steelers really need that bye. Winning 3 games in a row against playoff teams will be much harder for them than the Chiefs.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:40 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Despite winning big today Derek Carr really hasn't done shit lately. Zero excuse for the defense to get abused again by him. Clark needs to finally show up and get some pressure, and the secondary (namely Ward) needs to make up for the last game. Put Gay on the field going forward, he'll make plays and won't look like shit as Niemann likes to do.

Assuming Schwartz comes back healthy I'm confident the Raiders subpar pass rush won't tee off on Mahomes again. Avoid the stupid penalties and execute and I'm confident in the offense doing their job. The defense HAS to do their job.
Raiders have been playing the last two weeks with our 4th tackle playing at LT, and ended yesterdays game with a practice squad player called up just for that game playing RT.

Hence why we've been running the hell out of the ball.

Sadly for the Raiders, Trent Brown is very unlikely to be playing next week, and I"m not sure we'll get Kolton Miller back either.

I'd be shocked if the Raiders even keep it close next Sunday night.

Our D is getting healthy just in time for you guys though. Not that it matters all that much.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:45 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
KC has a path to the Super Bowl without the bye due to the way they play.

The Steelers really need that bye. Winning 3 games in a row against playoff teams will be much harder for them than the Chiefs.
Absolutely. The season isn’t over without a bye by any stretch.

I’m honestly more concerned with injuries than the potential for a loss. I’d rather not take the risk of losing a key player during a week that we don’t have to play.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:05 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Absolutely. The season isn’t over without a bye by any stretch.

I’m honestly more concerned with injuries than the potential for a loss. I’d rather not take the risk of losing a key player during a week that we don’t have to play.
Same here.

I want the bye for sure. There's so many good things that can come of it. It just seems like the Steelers have the inside track given the remaining schedules.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:32 PM 11-16-2020
Stoolers go 16-0 then lose their first playoff game.
[Reply]
Dayze 11-16-2020, 12:39 PM
This message has been deleted by Dayze.
Why Not? 12:39 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Winning this game practically guarantees the number 2 seed to KC considering the remaining home games. But the only seed that may matter this year is #1 for the bye week.
This would not be a terrible year to be the #2. No/limited fans and if the Chiefs are locked into the 2 seed week 17, rest everyone anyway.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:41 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
There are a lot of reasons the Chiefs should kick the shit out of the Faiders.

Andy off a bye.
Division game.
Revenge
Must win for home field.
Raiders taking a lap around Arrowhead.

I’m ready to see a motivated Chiefs team again.

Fish Called Wanda Revenge GIF from Fishcalledwanda GIFs

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:03 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Stoolers go 16-0 then lose their first playoff game.
That would be awesome!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:04 PM 11-16-2020
andy off a bye going in like

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:22 PM 11-16-2020
Andy dropped some heat today relative to his normal at the presser today: https://twitter.com/adamteicher/stat...455687169?s=21

He’s pissed, the team is pissed. Sunday can’t come quick enough.
[Reply]
NWTF 01:28 PM 11-16-2020
Its all about pouncing early and dictating the pace to them. That will require a couple stops on D early on. The Raiders become hard to beat when they dictate the pace, chew up clock and wear you down behind that oline. Andy knows this and will plan to put this one away early.
[Reply]
wazu 01:32 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
andy off a bye going in like

This has serious potential.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:32 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Its all about pouncing early and dictating the pace to them. That will require a couple stops on D early on. The Raiders become hard to beat when they dictate the pace, chew up clock and wear you down behind that oline. Andy knows this and will plan to put this one away early.
Honestly, they almost did it the first game. A couple of bad calls and some complete breakdowns on defense countered it.

I think they'll be fine honestly.
[Reply]
O.city 01:41 PM 11-16-2020
It was 21-10 in that first game and some weird shot happened

I don’t know that this one is close
[Reply]
Page 10 of 39
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up