Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:57 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Chiefs should crush the titans, but they also should have crushed em last time, and 2 years ago with mariota. The now version of the titans are way better. But still, andy reid has no business being 1-7 vs the titans
I’ll tell you this much, the Titans would be the only team I’d have any nerves at all facing. The Steelers/Raiders would be a game where the only question becomes “at what point do you pull the starters?”
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:14 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They put divisional matchups against each other in week 17. They can't predict every single possibility for key games in the off season.
He meant that they should be playing at the same time, which is what they normally do to try to make sure all teams playing for roughly the same thing are working with the same information. Or more ideally, lack of information.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:22 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
He meant that they should be playing at the same time, which is what they normally do to try to make sure all teams playing for roughly the same thing are working with the same information. Or more ideally, lack of information.
Right, but the reason it often works is that the big battles are often within divisions. You couldn't make it work universally without just having everyone play at the same time.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:34 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Right, but the reason it often works is that the big battles are often within divisions. You couldn't make it work universally without just having everyone play at the same time.
True. But it wouldn't be that hard to have moved KC to 4pm like they did with other games. Personally it doesn't matter to me but if I was a Titans fan I would be frustrated. Usually they do a good job making sure all games affecting each other are moved to the same time slot.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:26 PM 12-24-2019
I want to play the Steelers purely for the fact I want mahomes to absolutely torch shitstain Steve Nelson
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:56 PM 12-24-2019
Chiefs should crush the titans, but they also should have crushed em last time, and 2 years ago with mariota. The now version of the titans are way better. But still, andy reid has no business being 1-7 vs the titans
The now version of the Titans is way better? Have you seen how horribly the Chiefs played in that game? At Tennessee? And have you seen what we've done since that game? Prepare for an embarrassing dismantling. Whatever the line is, I'll take it against you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:57 PM 12-24-2019
Henry has a bad hamstring anyway.

Tannehill will probably throw 40 times.

INTO DOOM
[Reply]
DaFace 06:03 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
True. But it wouldn't be that hard to have moved KC to 4pm like they did with other games. Personally it doesn't matter to me but if I was a Titans fan I would be frustrated. Usually they do a good job making sure all games affecting each other are moved to the same time slot.
But then the Chiefs would already know the results of the Pats game. Nothing is perfect.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:09 PM 12-24-2019
Robinson is a stud!!

DeMarcus Robinson with awesome effort on his run blocks here. He pushes Mack out of the way. Peels back around and takes out the linebacker. WOO. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/iuiypUmW3q

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) December 25, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:11 PM 12-24-2019
Guess that’s probably why D-Rob is playing so much over Hardman as of now.

It felt like Andy was trying to run all sorts of different run concepts Sunday night, probably trying to get a sense of what works best for this OL. The toss play was pretty good. I bet they roll with that more now.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:13 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The now version of the Titans is way better? Have you seen how horribly the Chiefs played in that game? At Tennessee? And have you seen what we've done since that game? Prepare for an embarrassing dismantling. Whatever the line is, I'll take it against you.
I haven't watched any of your games since the one in tennessee.
I saw some posts bout how good your defense is playing, but then I heard you've played 5 of the worst offenses in the league. There's a theory that the bad defense shows back up in the playoffs.
I dont know about an embarrassing dismantling though, I think the titans match up pretty well with the chiefs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 PM 12-24-2019
I saw some posts bout how good your defense is playing, but then I heard you've played 5 of the worst offenses in the league.
The Chiefs have been on an upswing defensively since the Week 7 game against Denver.

They struggled a bit with Green Bay and Tennessee was a disaster....BUT...

They played really good football against:

Denver - 27th
Minnesota - 7th
Los Angeles - 21st
Oakland - 24th
New England - 6th
Denver - 27th
Chicago - 30th

There are some bad offenses in there for sure, but the fact they were pretty much able to shut down two top 10 scoring offenses is a pretty good sign regression isn't in the cards.

And they more or less dominated everyone else. They weren't just good against these bottom feeders. They kicked ass.

Not your father's Chief defense.

The Chiefs held New England to a SEASON LOW yardage total at home.

The D is fixed.
[Reply]
Best22 07:25 PM 12-24-2019
I haven't watched any of your games since the one in tennessee.
I saw some posts bout how good your defense is playing, but then I heard you've played 5 of the worst offenses in the league. There's a theory that the bad defense shows back up in the playoffs.
I dont know about an embarrassing dismantling though, I think the titans match up pretty well with the chiefs
The titans have a more dangerous running game.

As long as the pass defense plays like a top 10 unit (which they are) KC should be able to hold off Tennessee

Now if we manage to stop the run then the game will be a rout (but I’m pretty sure the Titans will run for almost 200 yards again)
[Reply]
Stryker 07:28 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs have been on an upswing defensively since the Week 7 game against Denver.

They struggled a bit with Green Bay and Tennessee was a disaster....BUT...

They played really good football against:

Denver - 27th
Minnesota - 7th
Los Angeles - 21st
Oakland - 24th
New England - 6th
Denver - 27th
Chicago - 30th

There are some bad offenses in there for sure, but the fact they were pretty much able to shut down two top 10 scoring offenses is a pretty good sign regression isn't in the cards.

And they more or less dominated everyone else. They weren't just good against these bottom feeders. They kicked ass.

Not your father's Chief defense.

The Chiefs held New England to a SEASON LOW yardage total at home.

The D is fixed.
Excellent news because we will probably have to go to NE to play before the trip to Baltimore for the AFCCG. We beat them both before so we shall see.
[Reply]
NWTF 07:29 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I’ll tell you this much, the Titans would be the only team I’d have any nerves at all facing. The Steelers/Raiders would be a game where the only question becomes “at what point do you pull the starters?”
Steelers/Raiders have zero chance of beating this Chiefs team. The Titans have around a 30% chance. But of course Chiefs Titans games always get muddied up at some point early enough to make it a tight game. On paper they are inferior, but on the field they are a bad match up until proven otherwise.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 76
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 > Last »
Up