ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:52 AM 04-13-2021
I am really surprised that Dane McCloud has not made the mentions yet.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:54 AM 04-13-2021
Who was the KU fan from several years ago. I think he was from NY? He was pretty obnoxious I'm forgetting his name
[Reply]
Lzen 09:01 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am really surprised that Dane McCloud has not made the mentions yet.
There was a time that I think his name would have been mentioned in this thread. He's not around as much and doesn't seem to be as angry these days. Though when someone pushes his buttons, he will push back pretty hard (and the person usually deserves it so.....).

Personally, I didn't care much for his schtick (if that was even a schtick and not him dealing with his own demons) back in the day but a lot of people here fawned over him for that. I never understood that. IMO, he's much easier to take nowadays and seems like a decent guy.

JMO
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:01 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who was the KU fan from several years ago. I think he was from NY? He was pretty obnoxious I'm forgetting his name
Wickedson, I think.
[Reply]
In58men 09:11 AM 04-13-2021
Let’s go ahead and add Marcellus to the list.
[Reply]
loochy 09:18 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:

no
[Reply]
In58men 09:21 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
no
Too late
[Reply]
Frazod 09:31 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Wickedson, I think.
Otherwise known as Bambi. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 09:37 AM 04-13-2021
Whichever poster is doing the whole "KILL YOURSELF" thing most recently is my most despised poster. Jewish Rabbi takes it a step further and tells people "I hope you die!!" or some other stupid shit so he's usually at the top of the list.
[Reply]
-King- 09:39 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
As someone who rarely goes into DC, she's mostly just obnoxious. In the Gripe thread, there are many "ermergerd, is that in the TOS?!". She apparently has a spreadsheet to keep track of when people say mean things on the internet. She reps me responses to things in the Gripe thread like I'm supposed to respond via rep. She had patteau ask us for her sig privs back, just to rep me her reasoning/rebuttal, instead of asking us directly in the thread.

It's weird.
:-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:48 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Whichever poster is doing the whole "KILL YOURSELF" thing most recently is my most despised poster. Jewish Rabbi takes it a step further and tells people "I hope you die!!" or some other stupid shit so he's usually at the top of the list.
Yes! This! Now we're talking.

"I AM CUMMING SO HARD READING THIS POST!!!!11!!1!"
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:08 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Yeah that dude is a moron who doesnt even realize it
[Reply]
Donger 10:10 AM 04-13-2021
Prison Bitch
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:14 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Otherwise known as Bambi. :-)
Haha. I remember that dude. Gloated about NYY/A-Rod whenever the Royals were playing NYY in 2013 and then dunked on everyone because he was a "true Royals fan" who attended Game 5 of the WS in 2015. Fun times.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:28 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You're saying BEP is denise? :-)

Nevermind, it has already been hashed out that she is a different person. I thought that sounded a little strange. I mean, it has been a long, long time since I have seen anything from denise but I do seem to recall her being much further left politically than BEP.
Only like an entire planetary system to the left. Denise also hated our country and was a terrorist sympathizer. I have idea how stupid you would have to be to get BEP mixed up with Denise.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up