ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 38
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:03 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I think it has more to do with mental health issues than tough skin , I kinda feel sad for her , i definitely don’t despise her or anybody on this board , some are dicks some are dumb whether by choice or it just comes natural to them or not , it is just comes with the internet territory.

I definitely disagree her disposition in how she deals with others is some sort of mental health issue. I just think for the most part she just wants to repeat her talking points over and over and convince people of her ideas. When that main goal gets interfered with though she doesn’t seem to take it too personal and you see the insults from her as well and the “did you say something” posts. There are some posters mentioned in this thread that do clearly have issues that manifest themselves on here though.
[Reply]
Spott 07:26 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
BEP is not Denise, not even close, VERY different ideologies. Thomas should also be at the top of that list. Unlike Denise, I believe he is still here (oaklandhater) as is Frankie (loneiguana). All are a waste of oxygen. Some of the worst posters ever.
I know they aren’t the same, but I was joking about the possibility that both of their real names could actually be Denise. At least BEP sticks to her opinions, whether they are popular or not. On the other hand, Denise would tell everyone the sky was green, then she would deny she said it or that she really meant something else. Basically she would just argue for the sake of arguing and drive everyone nuts.

Btw, looniguana is an idiot donkey troll that came from another board. I don’t remember Frankie that much, but I don’t remember if he was a Chiefs fan or not.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:57 AM 04-13-2021
Frankie was a Chiefs fan. IIRC he lived in Des Moines and loon lives in Jefferson City. The only thing the two have in common is that neither are capable of admitting when they are wrong about something.
[Reply]
loochy 08:00 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Frankie was a Chiefs fan. IIRC he lived in Des Moines and loon lives in Jefferson City. The only thing the two have in common is that neither are capable of admitting when they are wrong about something.

I wish Lone could break apart in midair like Frankie did
[Reply]
tooge 08:04 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll knock you the **** out then blow you bundle of sticks
lol. soft gingers are triggered easily
[Reply]
BWillie 08:08 AM 04-13-2021
I'm very disappointed nobody has mentioned me yet. I thought I was hated more. I am now very sad.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:16 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Is it actually her or are you trying to make a comparison?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
No, I was wrong and said so a couple days of posts worth earlier in the thread. My apologies, once again.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:20 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Oh, my mistake then. I thought she was. My bad.
Here

Yeah, that sounds familiar.
And here, I guess it just seems like two days ago.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:27 AM 04-13-2021
Very rude post!
He's right, though. Your schtick is gross. Every time I see one of those types of posts I wonder 'what are you 14 years old?'

Other than that, your posts are okay. So I know you can be an okay poster, you just choose to be an idiot at times. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:30 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
How has BEP not been mentioned? Oh, and **** Cooper.
I don't understand all the hate for BEP. I can see how she can be annoying at times but I've never felt she was over the top. Then again, I hardly ever go over to DC anymore. So perhaps I am not seeing the whole picture.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:33 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Redrum69, literally insulted my mother less than 6 hours after she died. Also- Goatse clays other
-other name those were dark days. Hated every Goatse post, glad you grew up, sorta.,
I remember that. Boy, he took a lot of Hell before and especially after that. I do remember at one point he showed up to a CP get together and seemed to get along ok.

He also always talked crap on some of us getting together and playing flag football. I invited him to come out and show his stuff but he was too much of a coward.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:35 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I knew I had posters too shook on here to mention my name because they know what the **** will happen
:-)

I nominate billay.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:37 AM 04-13-2021
She's in DC daily. (BEP)
You're saying BEP is denise? :-)

Nevermind, it has already been hashed out that she is a different person. I thought that sounded a little strange. I mean, it has been a long, long time since I have seen anything from denise but I do seem to recall her being much further left politically than BEP.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:45 AM 04-13-2021
I'll never forget Midnight Vulture, the stolen laptop guy.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:51 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't understand all the hate for BEP. I can see how she can be annoying at times but I've never felt she was over the top. Then again, I hardly ever go over to DC anymore. So perhaps I am not seeing the whole picture.
As someone who rarely goes into DC, she's mostly just obnoxious. In the Gripe thread, there are many "ermergerd, is that in the TOS?!". She apparently has a spreadsheet to keep track of when people say mean things on the internet. She reps me responses to things in the Gripe thread like I'm supposed to respond via rep. She had patteau ask us for her sig privs back, just to rep me her reasoning/rebuttal, instead of asking us directly in the thread.

It's weird.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 38
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up