ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 701 of 791
« First < 201601651691697698699700701 702703704705711751 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
In58men 12:37 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Why tf are y’all arguing about tre Boston?
I’m not, just tired of dude bitching and moaning about every player Chiefs could be interested in or have signed.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:39 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
I never said Tre Boston specifically, but to assume Watts is a better player is just your opinion. There’s no facts to it.
I'm not a big Watts fan, but i'd rather give him a shot than another journeyman player.

If the Chiefs feel they need another Journeyman, then so be it. I'm sure they'll sign a few more.

But ADVOCATING for scrubs is just a head scratcher. And yeah, you've been advocating specifically for Tre Boston.
[Reply]
In58men 12:41 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'm not a big Watts fan, but i'd rather give him a shot than another journeyman player.

If the Chiefs feel they need another Journeyman, then so be it. I'm sure they'll sign a few more.

But ADVOCATING for scrubs is just a head scratcher. And yeah, you've been advocating specifically for Tre Boston.
So we don’t need depth now? Did I ever say he’d come in right away and be started? No. Having him would help out with our depth, not having him doesn’t do anything.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:41 PM 04-03-2019
I’m not, just tired of dude bitching and moaning about every player Chiefs could be interested in or have signed.
Dude, stfu.

The Chiefs have no interest in signing him. They didn't sign him last year, they haven't signed him this year.

There hasn't even been a RUMOR, a sniff, NOTHING.

This is just YOU (and others) advocating the signing of players you'll be bitching about during the season because they suck.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:44 PM 04-03-2019
So we don’t need depth now?
You draft for depth. I'd rather them pick a guy.

And if they go the vet route, there's other guys out there than a career journeyman who can't seem to stick to a team.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:46 PM 04-03-2019
Fuck, i'd rather have Jahleel Addae than Tre Boston.

At least Jahleel brings something to the table and has started multiple seasons in this league.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:50 PM 04-03-2019
Did I ever say he’d come in right away and be started? No. Having him would help out with our depth, not having him doesn’t do anything.
Why the fuck would we want to give a roster spot to players we know aren't good?

The team should be looking to UPGRADE.

Upgrade. Not status quo. Not get worse. Not throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks.

UPGRADE.

Sorry if wanting either young draft picks to build on, or proven players who are actually good makes me an asshole.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:52 PM 04-03-2019
Fuck, i'd rather have Jahleel Addae than Tre Boston.

At least Jahleel brings something to the table and has started multiple seasons in this league.
What a weird ass take
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:55 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
What a weird ass take
Why?

Addae was a starter last season on a good defense. He has a reputation as a head hunting, hard hitter and would fill the role of an in-box SS well. He's just not very good in coverage.

Boston was the 3rd safety on a bad defense and his tackling sucks. He had 3 INTS last year, which everyone points at, but at least 2 of them were lucky bounces off a deflection.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:57 PM 04-03-2019
I’m not dying for us to sing Boston either, but he’s absolutely better than Addae.

And Boston was a starter last year, not a #3.
[Reply]
In58men 12:59 PM 04-03-2019
****, i'd rather have Jahleel Addae than Tre Boston.

Um what???

:-)

I’m done. You’re giving me a fucking headache now.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:02 PM 04-03-2019
Why?

Addae was a starter last season on a good defense. He has a reputation as a head hunting, hard hitter and would fill the role of an in-box SS well. He's just not very good in coverage.

Boston was the 3rd safety on a bad defense and his tackling sucks. He had 3 INTS last year, which everyone points at, but at least 2 of them were lucky bounces off a deflection.
Addae is fucking garbo
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:02 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m not dying for us to sing Boston either, but he’s absolutely better than Addae.

And Boston was a starter last year, not a #3.
Everything i read says he was a #3. Maybe at some point he got to start due to injury. But that was not AZ's plan.

And i disagree that Boston is a better player.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:03 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Addae is fucking garbo
I don't disagree.

But he's still better than Boston.

I'm not advocating for either of them.

But at least Addae is good at SOMETHING. That something being that he's a fearless hitter.

What's Boston good at?

Packing his shit and moving?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:05 PM 04-03-2019
Zach Brown is another one that people seem to want. Why? He's a perfectly fine football player. Not NEARLY talented enough to put up with his constant bullshit. Publicly criticizing coaching and threatening reporters when they quote him. Really? Fucking dumbass.
[Reply]
Page 701 of 791
« First < 201601651691697698699700701 702703704705711751 > Last »
Up