ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 116
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
luv 09:41 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
I think they are both dup accounts of Claythan...

that's my guess anyways
At least I can admit when I'm wrong.

Now I know why everyone thought Moosgirls was a dupe. Who in their right minds stalks someone to an internet BB? Of course, kids will be kids. Well, in Moosgirl's case, she was just psycho.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:42 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Oh snap!!!! Did your girl dump you over this thread? Because this dude is talkin some major shit.
No she hasn't broke up with me and is pretty pissed about "that liar" is saying.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:44 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
No she hasn't broke up with me and is pretty pissed about "that liar" is saying.
Oh shit, in that case I was totally kidding when I called her a whore.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:44 PM 04-16-2009
from what I've gathered that group is a bunch of fuggin' dbags....but come on dude...he found this site BECAUSE your girlfriend told new guy...it's obvious she's fooling around on you.
Nah I made this mistake of asking her friend about the situation and showing her this thread, but I didn't think it would hurt because I showed my gf some of your opinions on it last night. But yeah what my GF has told me about Preston I would assume your right, she said she doesn't like hanging out with him either but he just shows up at her friends.
[Reply]
luv 09:49 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Oh shit, in that case I was totally kidding when I called her a whore.
:-)
[Reply]
Hootie 09:50 PM 04-16-2009
sounds like a giant disaster, Rust...

I've been in one bad situation with a girl...usually, at least from what I've seen, once you have to start asking questions and start wondering about deleted texts, etc...the end game isn't going to be good.

If you really trust and believe your girlfriend, it's best to just give her your full trust and stop asking questions/stop wondering what she's doing with these "friends"...because if you don't drop it it is going to get worse and worse and worse and then she's going to snap and dump you...so if you really think she's telling the truth and you're the only dude blah blah blah then I guess you just have to stop asking questions and enjoy your time when you're together and let her do her thing with her friends when you're not without you breathing down her neck with calls/texts/etc...

Because if you do it's inevitable that she will be pushed away.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:58 PM 04-16-2009
sounds like a giant disaster, Rust...

I've been in one bad situation with a girl...usually, at least from what I've seen, once you have to start asking questions and start wondering about deleted texts, etc...the end game isn't going to be good.

If you really trust and believe your girlfriend, it's best to just give her your full trust and stop asking questions/stop wondering what she's doing with these "friends"...because if you don't drop it it is going to get worse and worse and worse and then she's going to snap and dump you...so if you really think she's telling the truth and you're the only dude blah blah blah then I guess you just have to stop asking questions and enjoy your time when you're together and let her do her thing with her friends when you're not without you breathing down her neck with calls/texts/etc...

Because if you do it's inevitable that she will be pushed away.
How often is Hootie for real on this site? Think about that. And my final words on it are this; when your girl is going to the movies with a guy who's just a friend, and then deleting the texts between them back and forth, how much sense does that make? Seriously. All I'm saying is, for the love of God, wear a condom. Forever.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:58 PM 04-16-2009
This has potential to be the funniest thread ever...

This is going to turn into a movie plot pretty soon.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 09:58 PM 04-16-2009
:-)

Well, this thread became interesting again...

I'm interested in Holly's reaction to the advice to throw it in her ass and blow on her face. Was this well received?

If so, CP says you're welcome in advance.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:59 PM 04-16-2009
Nah in a way I'm glad he posted, because now I know I can trust her. I just think its so funny how much shit he talks for not knowing me. But hey if hes as much as a piece of shit my GF claims its understandable.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:59 PM 04-16-2009
The only thing I'm really curious about is what all these people look like so I can make sure to avoid them.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 10:00 PM 04-16-2009
i made it, i read the whole fuckin thing. now i have nothing to add, because its all been said.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:00 PM 04-16-2009
I've been laughing out loud so much lately fucking around on ChiefsPlanet that my friend Nate wants to join...I tried telling him that there was a monthly fee but he didn't believe me...I can't wait until I have to fend off my real life friends on this site...it's going to be terrible.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:02 PM 04-16-2009
Oh no the nation of Hootie is gonna take over.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:03 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Nah in a way I'm glad he posted, because now I know I can trust her. I just think its so funny how much shit he talks for not knowing me. But hey if hes as much as a piece of shit my GF claims its understandable.
Meh.

Keep us updated.

I don't know if I have a good feeling about this...but I wish you luck...it sucks breaking up with someone you care about...but don't let that suckiness cloud your judgment and make things even harder/shittier/worse down the road.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 116
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up