ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you approve or disapprove of The Trade? Why?
I approve of the trade and am thrilled about Patrick Mahomes. 284 81.61%
I approve of the trade, even through I would’ve preferred Deshaun Watson over Patrick Mahomes. 29 8.33%
I approve of the trade, even through I would’ve preferred Deshone Kizer over Patrick Mahomes. 0 0%
I approve of the trade, even through I would’ve preferred a QB other than Watson/Kizer over Patrick Mahomes. 1 0.29%
I approve of the trade, even through I would’ve preferred a non-QB over Patrick Mahomes. 1 0.29%
I disapprove of the trade because it was too much to pay even though I like Mahomes. 6 1.72%
I disapprove of the trade because I don’t think Mahomes is that good. 1 0.29%
I disapprove of the trade because I think we could get more value out of the three picks we gave up. 3 0.86%
I disapprove of the trade because we have greater needs than quarterback. 2 0.57%
I disapprove of the trade because I think Mahomes would have been available at 27. 4 1.15%
I have no idea what to think. 4 1.15%
I’m not going to vote because in the future I will change my opinion to make myself look smart. 2 0.57%
I'm still fixated that we drafted Blackledge over Marino. 11 3.16%
Voters: 348. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Approval/Disapproval of The Trade.
Rain Man 08:06 PM 04-27-2017
If you don't know what The Trade is, just go away.

What do you think? This is a public poll, because we're going to come back in five years and revisit this day.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:29 PM 04-27-2017
The Chiefs will get almost $14 million and most likely a 3rd or 4th rd pick for getting rid of Alex in 2018.

They won't even need the 1st rd pick.
[Reply]
wazu 09:31 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Okay, I hope you and I are wrong, but we'll see how it turns out. We'll stand in solidarity on this.
Good lord, Rain Man! Didn't even occur to me you might be against this. The Chiefs shut Pittsburgh out of the endzone in January, and it wasn't enough. We need a quarterback. We've needed one for so, so, so long. The Chiefs have proven they can draft talent at every other position. Dorsey will take care of the other needs. But we had to get a QB.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:32 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Okay, I hope you and I are wrong, but we'll see how it turns out. We'll stand in solidarity on this.
I think you just stepped in a little dog shit there Mr Rainman. You might want to scrape that off your shoe right away.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:33 PM 04-27-2017
It's kind of cool to see almost everyone here happy. Last time I saw something like this the Seahawks were handing the Broncos their asses all chewed up.

I approve of the Chiefs giving up a hell of a lot.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:34 PM 04-27-2017
A+.

I pegged Mahomes in January and couldn't be happier with the selection.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:36 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
It's kind of cool to see almost everyone here happy. Last time I saw something like this the Seahawks were handing the Broncos their asses all chewed up.

I approve of the Chiefs giving up a hell of a lot.
Next year's 1st and a 3 this year, in which the Chiefs have two 3's, is a drop in the bucket.

With 10 picks, trade ups were a certainty, because there aren't 10 roster spots available.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:36 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
#IMWITHRAINMAN

Next year's draft has more QB talent but Dorsey and Reid needed to groom someone sooner than later.
Of course you are. Your mouth remains firmly fastened to Alex's tiny man-unit. Should we have expected you to be happy?
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:38 PM 04-27-2017
In terms of value, we got raped.

Got the QB they wanted though so what ya going to do? d
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:38 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:

Wrong
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:39 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Of course you are. Your mouth remains firmly fastened to Alex's tiny man-unit. Should we have expected you to be happy?
We just got a QB everyone wanted and you have commented more about Tiger than the QB we just picked.

pathetic
[Reply]
kccrow 09:41 PM 04-27-2017
We just got a QB everyone wanted and you have commented more about Tiger than the QB we just picked.

pathetic
Actually no, I think you should do some research you idiot. And I've been commenting on Patrick Mahomes and mocking him as the pick to the Chiefs since early fucking January. Get a fucking clue kiddo, as usual. If there is a person on this fucking forum that WANTED Mahomes, it was ME.
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:41 PM 04-27-2017

What?

You don't say many things that are correct, do you?
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:42 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
A+.

I pegged Mahomes in January and couldn't be happier with the selection.
You called it.

Nice work..
[Reply]
wazu 09:42 PM 04-27-2017

:-)
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:43 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Next year's 1st and a 3 this year, in which the Chiefs have two 3's, is a drop in the bucket.

With 10 picks, trade ups were a certainty, because there aren't 10 roster spots available.
If he works out, it's an affordable price. Personally, I'll be waiting to see whether three years from now I see a thread that starts out "Patrick Mahomes did, does and always will ..."

I get the full roster thing. Still, I gotta assume your current 53rd guy could reasonably be upgraded. Maybe even your 52nd guy.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up