ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>The new Golden Age of Chiefs football is upon us!
BossChief 07:55 PM 04-27-2017
Dorsey is still loaded with picks and we got a great QB prospect with an extremely young and talented team that's going nowhere but up.

It's gonna be a great ride.

High fives!
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:06 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by rtmike:
May i ask, which QB was it that Clark had taken a picture with here recently?
the guy we drafted homie.

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:07 PM 04-27-2017
Let's fucking GO!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:08 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Then cry when it does, bitch.

Today is not for crying or looking towards the day when some might.

What a pussy attitude.
You are short sighted and a fucking douche bag dickhead. I am not crying and it sure is not a pussy attitude you dumb mother fucker. You are the prison bitch of the Lounge.

I doubt he will be ready to play before 2019 and people will be wanting him to take over in 2018.
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:15 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
You are short sighted and a ****ing douche bag dickhead. I am not crying and it sure is not a pussy attitude you dumb mother ****er. You are the prison bitch of the Lounge.

I doubt he will be ready to play before 2019 and people will be wanting him to take over in 2018.
See you are already doubting the guy and you don't know how he will respond to coaching at all
It's not other people you are worried about. It's not the pick you wanted and you are already....

Crying like a bitch before he even signs a contract..

We are celebrating the effort to go and get the guy they wanted and
you are already...

The people that were going to bitch and complain??? You mean you??
Looks like you've already started.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:24 PM 04-27-2017
See you are already doubting the guy and you don't know how he will respond to coaching at all
It's not other people you are worried about. It's not the pick you wanted and you are already....

We are celebrating the effort to go and get the guy they wanted and
you are already...

The people that were going to bitch and complain??? You mean you??
Looks like you've already started.
Dude you are wrong as wrong can be. I wanted Mahomes or Watson. I am happy with Mahomes. I am glad that we went and got our QB. He has always been considered a 2 year project and some people are trying to change that to just one year.
I just know how this place gets. I do not go off the deep end no matter what happens with the Chiefs.
You don't know what you are talking about. You just don't want to understand that I was referring to what will happen around here. If you don't want to admit to that fine. If you are around you will see it. I am not trying to be a "party pooper".
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:32 PM 04-27-2017
It's not the pick you wanted
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...307365&page=12

I want Mahomes or Watson. I think they will go defense with edge rusher like TJ Watt or Taco Charlton.

[Reply]
beach tribe 09:39 PM 04-27-2017
Dude you are wrong as wrong can be. I wanted Mahomes or Watson. I am happy with Mahomes. I am glad that we went and got our QB. He has always been considered a 2 year project and some people are trying to change that to just one year.
I just know how this place gets. I do not go off the deep end no matter what happens with the Chiefs.
You don't know what you are talking about. You just don't want to understand that I was referring to what will happen around here. If you don't want to admit to that fine. If you are around you will see it. I am not trying to be a "party pooper".
Sorry for getting so defensive.

I know what you are saying.....I just don't understand why we have to wallow in that shit right now.

There will be plenty of time to listen to all that garb
[Reply]
scho63 10:07 PM 04-27-2017

[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 10:10 PM 04-27-2017
Fuck yes
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:44 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I couldn't believe some were complaining about giving up next years first and a third. That is a steal for moving up 17 picks. The Bears gave up what to move up 1 spot? Shit, if we maintain the status quo, we're giving up closer to a second rather than a first.

Dorsey has elevated to God status.
I still can't understand why some people think we gave up too much in the trade.

I don't think we got a bargain, or that we got bent over. Seemed like a fair deal.

Regardless of how Pat pans out, I think I will harbor less anger about this move, than the fact that the only time the Chiefs had the overall #1 pick was the year that the draft class was so historically bad not a single team would have entertained trading with us to move up regardless of how aggressive we sought out moving back in the draft.
[Reply]
OCinBuffalo 12:09 AM 04-28-2017
I sincerely hope so. Great Googly-Moogly, I like the :-). What Bills fan wouldn't? We've all had to put up with a strange exponent in terms of Brady/Belechik(yeah, a genius drafts his HOF QB in the 6th? round).

Things will get back to normal soon enough. meaning it will go back to being us vs you for the AFC title, year in and year out.

Fans will matter again soon enough == the decline of ESPN. So, I hope this QB is something to see. I don't want to waste my money on another Cassel, as much as you don't want to waste yours on the [anybody but Kelly] clowns we have been starting.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:13 AM 04-28-2017
Draftubating SLAM DUNK.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:19 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Otter:
Yep, I don't want to see PatII start in 2017. Guy is raw and needs a buffer, grooming, and fine tuning. But what a hell of an upside this guy has.

Excited as hell.
This....

The pessimist in me is only worried the chiefs step back (dozens of steps) and we gave a high first rounder next year for the next geno or RGIII. I don't believe we have, but chiefs. To any event; here's to doing something in too many memories of not.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up