ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The new Golden Age of Chiefs football is upon us!
BossChief 07:55 PM 04-27-2017
Dorsey is still loaded with picks and we got a great QB prospect with an extremely young and talented team that's going nowhere but up.

It's gonna be a great ride.

High fives!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:27 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Dude, sorry but :-)..Seriously.

People have been asking for this for YEARS..

We are celebrating this..
If you're not, with all due respect, just keep your mouth shut.
Dude fuck right off bitch ass. I have been waiting as well. I wanted Mahomes. I also know that this place will go right off the fucking deep end too. They will hype shit up so far that they will be calling for him to start right away and shit. Wanting to meter the excitement is not a bad thing. It is a good thing.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 08:29 PM 04-27-2017

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:34 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Dude fuck right off bitch ass. I have been waiting as well. I wanted Mahomes. I also know that this place will go right off the fucking deep end too. They will hype shit up so far that they will be calling for him to start right away and shit. Wanting to meter the excitement is not a bad thing. It is a good thing.
Thank God you're here to temper our excitement. Honestly dude, if you look around, no one is begging for him to start. Most are actually quite understanding that he needs time. Enjoy the moment, and stop worrying about tomorrow :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:39 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Thank God you're here to temper our excitement. Honestly dude, if you look around, no one is begging for him to start. Most are actually quite understanding that he needs time. Enjoy the moment, and stop worrying about tomorrow :-)
Yeah that sounds good but he has been a Chief for an hour. I have been here for a long long time. I have seen what this place will do to itself by sheer hype and excitement.
We will see how long it takes. I know what people say but their actions are generally different after just a short time.
[Reply]
rtmike 08:39 PM 04-27-2017
Who wants to bet the members who will be bitching are the same as the ones complaining about the other 1st rd. QB, Terd. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 08:53 PM 04-27-2017
Seriously...look at this Chiefs teams potential if Mahomes reaches his potential.

Peters 24
Mitchell 24
Berry 28
Jones 22
Nelson 24
Logan 27
Roches 23
Ford 26
Houston 28
LDT 26
Fisher 26
Ehinger 24
Morse 25
Schwartz 27
Ware 25
Kelce 27
Hill 23
Maclin 28
DAT 24

Tons of extremely young and highly talented players to go along with elite veterans still in their prime that should have a bunch of prime years.
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:56 PM 04-27-2017
Dude **** right off bitch ass. I have been waiting as well. I wanted Mahomes. I also know that this place will go right off the ****ing deep end too. They will hype shit up so far that they will be calling for him to start right away and shit. Wanting to meter the excitement is not a bad thing. It is a good thing.
Nobody here wants him to play a down in 2017..

We know what's best for him. We waited this long. Nobody wants to fuck him up.

This is an exciting day. We don't need anyone telling us to calm down.
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:57 PM 04-27-2017
Yeah that sounds good but he has been a Chief for an hour. I have been here for a long long time. I have seen what this place will do to itself by sheer hype and excitement.
We will see how long it takes. I know what people say but their actions are generally different after just a short time.
Really?

You've seen how everyone acts when we have a 1st round QB?
[Reply]
rtmike 08:58 PM 04-27-2017
May i ask, which QB was it that Clark had taken a picture with here recently?
[Reply]
Otter 08:59 PM 04-27-2017
Nobody here wants him to play a down in 2017..

We know what's best for him. We waited this long. Nobody wants to fuck him up.

This is an exciting day. We don't need anyone telling us to calm down.
Yep, I don't want to see PatII start in 2017. Guy is raw and needs a buffer, grooming, and fine tuning. But what a hell of an upside this guy has.

Excited as hell.
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:01 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by rtmike:
May i ask, which QB was it that Clark had taken a picture with here recently?
i belive it was mahomes. i just don't have the pic handy.
[Reply]
rtmike 09:02 PM 04-27-2017
Really?

Speaking of time frame, I had an Amos Otis LEFT handed baseball mitt.

It never did work right...lol.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:03 PM 04-27-2017
Really?

No I have seen how they act over other players at lesser positions that we have not had to wait 34 years to get.
If you don't like what I said put me on ignore or just ignore it. I don't give a shit.
We will all see. I hope not but I expect there to be people calling for him to start, that doesn't mean they want to ruin him, it means they want to see the new QB they have been waiting to get for 34 years.
It won't be long until people are complaining about two first rounds and a 3rd and what value was there that is not producing and he needs to be producing etc. It will happen. Now fuck off.
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:03 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Otter:
Yep, I don't want to see PatII start in 2017. Guy is raw and needs a buffer, grooming, and fine tuning. But what a hell of an upside this guy has.

Excited as hell.
:-) Hell yeah, man. This is a fantastic day for Chiefs fans..
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:05 PM 04-27-2017
No I have seen how they act over other players at lesser positions that we have not had to wait 34 years to get.
If you don't like what I said put me on ignore or just ignore it. I don't give a shit.
We will all see. I hope not but I expect there to be people calling for him to start, that doesn't mean they want to ruin him, it means they want to see the new QB they have been waiting to get for 34 years.
It won't be long until people are complaining about two first rounds and a 3rd and what value was there that is not producing and he needs to be producing etc. It will happen. Now **** off.
Then cry when it does, bitch.

Today is not for crying or looking towards the day when some might.

What a pussy attitude.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up